The Right To Destroy Jewish History

Jewish soldiers from the German and Austro-Hungarian Empire celebrating Hanukkah, 1916.

A group photo of Jews serving in the armies of the German and Astro-Hungarian Empire. The Menorah in the center is being held by a German Landsturm soldier and a Austro-Hungarian soldier, probably to show the unity of the two empires. It’s placed on top a pile of snow with the hebrew inscription “Hanukkah, 1916”. On the left side of the Menorah is a Astro-Hungarian nurse who has the red and white ribbon for the ‘Decoration for Services to the Red Cross’. On the right side of the Menorah is a German field rabbi, the star of David can be seen on his field cap.

An estimated 100,000 German Jewish military personnel served in the German Army during World War I, of whom 12,000 were killed in action. In the Austro-Hungarian army it’s estimated that about 300,000 served.

View attachment 506491
This is about destroying Jewish history, how?
Maybe it belongs on another thread?

Jewish participation in the Great War is almost never mentioned. Why is that I wonder.

Move it by all means if it disturbs you.
It does not disturb me at all. I am all for Jewish history. This thread is about any attempt to destroy Jewish history, but this article does not fit the bill. It is Jewish history but it is not anyone attempting to destroy, change Jewish history, which is what this thread is about.

Thanks

Just ignoring the Jewish contribution is a form of elimination for me.

Particularly regarding the “thanks” they got in WW2.

Are you talking about the Stern Gang's letters to Hitler?
There is only one reason for any Jew to seek alliance with the Nazis. It was to save Jews and bring them to Palestine.

Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II. Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine

On the other hand......
The reason the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Al Husseini joined with the Nazis in real time, was to keep the Jews from immigrating to the Mandate for Palestine.
He even went as far as creating the Bosnia Nazi troop which killed all the Jews in Bosnia.
-----------
As Al-Husseini later explained to Hitler, the Arabs had the same enemies as the Nazis: the Jews, English, and Russians. According to the German record of their meeting, Al-Husseini said the Muslims under his sway “were prepared to cooperate with Germany with all their hearts and stood ready to participate in the war, not only negatively by the commission of acts of sabotage and the instigation of revolutions, but also positively by the formation of an Arab Legion.” He was tasked by Hitler with recruiting Bosnian Muslims into what became the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS, the first non-German SS devision.

Sixties Fan
Roudy

The Canaanites mostly lived in the plains (the coastal strip and near the Jordan).

The Amorites lived in the hill country. Other tribes lived in Canaan: The Perizzites, Hivites, Hittites, Jebusites, Moabites, Edomites, Philistines and Girgashites.
Map of the Canaanites (Bible History Online)
www.bible-history.com/maps/canaanite_nations.html
www.bible-history.com/maps/canaanite_nations.html
All of which have nothing to do with today's Arabs. There is not a single land that Arabs don't currently occupy that wasn't conquered via invasions, looting, pillaging and raping.

Or today's Jews either.

Jews have not invaded a single land. It's the Arabs that started doing it when Mohammad appeared on the scene. Today's Jews are in their ancestral, religious homeland. Israel is not going anywhere. Deal with it. Palestinians are invaders and squatters from Egypt, Jordan and other Arab lands.

90% of Palestinians, including Palestinian Bedouin from the Negev, are descended from 1st century Jewish farmers. Deal with it.
Bullshit. Palestinians are assorted Arab squatters from neighboring Arab countries. Egypt and Jordan controlled the West Bank and Gaza for 20 years from 48 to 67, yet no mention of Palestine or Palestinian by anybody. Palestinian is a fake invented identity circa 1960's. Today's Jews are the closest direct decendants of those that inhabited the ancient land of Israel, anybody who proposes anything else is an ignorant idiot and a bigot.

They were called Palestinians since 1950. I know first hand.

Arabs have been in Palestine since the time of Abraham.. Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in the West Bank circa 600 BC'.

You are bogged down in Zionist lies.

The Jews were northcoast Canaanites from Urfa near Haran.

Red19d579ac1945a2c3ed66f4d0f01e77
You know jack, only IslamoNazi propaganda. Over half of the Israelis today are middle eastern so called "Arab Jews" who fled the Arab pogroms and are the direct descendants of Jews who fled the destructions of the first and second temples 2500 years ago. You of course have no comment about those Jews who were killed and persecuted by savages and animals and had to flee countries they lived, for in some cases hundreds of years, just because they were Jews.

Just concern over this fake identity circa 1950's according to your own claim, basically people caught up in the cross fire and told to move out of the way by Arabs when five Arab countries attacked the restablished state of Israel. Some even joined. They failed, over and over. Tissue?

I know.. The Arab Jews migrated in waves in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973. If not for Zionism they would stll be living in the countries where they were born.There were still a lot of successful Jews in Libya in 1973..

The Jews of Bahrain continue to prosper.
And who told you that, the IslamoNazi voices in your head? Perhaps if you spoke to a middle eastern Jew and gave them a chance to explain what was done to them. The ideology wasn't so different than the Nazis.

Last edited:
Jewish soldiers from the German and Austro-Hungarian Empire celebrating Hanukkah, 1916.

A group photo of Jews serving in the armies of the German and Astro-Hungarian Empire. The Menorah in the center is being held by a German Landsturm soldier and a Austro-Hungarian soldier, probably to show the unity of the two empires. It’s placed on top a pile of snow with the hebrew inscription “Hanukkah, 1916”. On the left side of the Menorah is a Astro-Hungarian nurse who has the red and white ribbon for the ‘Decoration for Services to the Red Cross’. On the right side of the Menorah is a German field rabbi, the star of David can be seen on his field cap.

An estimated 100,000 German Jewish military personnel served in the German Army during World War I, of whom 12,000 were killed in action. In the Austro-Hungarian army it’s estimated that about 300,000 served.

View attachment 506491

Jewish participation in the Great War is almost never mentioned. Why is that I wonder.

It does not disturb me at all. I am all for Jewish history. This thread is about any attempt to destroy Jewish history, but this article does not fit the bill. It is Jewish history but it is not anyone attempting to destroy, change Jewish history, which is what this thread is about.

Thanks

No I'm talking about this guy, the founder of IslamoNazism and Egyptian born Arafat's uncle and mentor. Bet you didn't know Arafat'slasr name was Husseini before he changed it. Your ignorance and bigotry is beginning to show.

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. “Hitler’s Mufti,” as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

View attachment 506491

Thanks

No I'm talking about this guy, the founder of IslamoNazism and Egyptian born Arafat's uncle and mentor. Bet you didn't know Arafat'slasr name was Husseini before he changed it. Your ignorance and bigotry is beginning to show.

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. “Hitler’s Mufti,” as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

The Mutfi was not Arafat's uncle.. Different family.

The population of Palestine had already doubled with European refugees. The Mufti met with Hitler in Nov of 1941 for 10 minutes to ask to ask for a reprieve.. Could they go elsewhere?

Its become fashionable in recent years to justify what the Zionists did in Palestine by blaming the Mufti for the Holocaust instead of Hitler.

Likewise, the Zionists didn't fight Hitler, but they are ever so keen to kill Palestinians and take their land.

Remember that the Jewish terror gangs were founded in the early 1920 and by 1948 they had killed over 500 British peacekeepers.

Last edited:

View attachment 506491

Thanks

The population of Palestine had already doubled with European refugees. The Mufti met with Hitler in Nov of 1941 for 10 minutes to ask to ask for a reprieve.. Could they go elsewhere?

Its become fashionable in recent years to justify what the Zionists did in Palestine by blaming the Mufti for the Holocaust instead of Hitler.

Likewise, the Zionists didn't fight Hitler, but they are ever so keen to kill Palestinians and take their land.

Remember that the Jewish terror gangs were founded in the early 1920 and by 1948 they had killed over 500 British peacekeepers.
You say such nonsense to make it sound sensible:

The Zionists were peaceful people attempting to re create, RE CREATE their Nation, THEIR nation ON their ancient Homeland.

The JEWISH, nobody else's HOMELAND.

Read, re read, understand that simple point.

The Arabs you are calling Palestinians, who ONLY started calling themselves Palestinians in 1964 after Arafat went to Moscow and concocted with the KGB this new Nationality, since the Jews did not use the word Palestine for their new Nation, because the word Palestine was used by the British, instead of the word Israel, or Judea, just to humiliate the Jews, just as the Romans had done in the 2nd Century when the Romans renamed the area Syria Palestine after the Bar Kochba revolts, to.......put an end to the Jewish revolts.

The reason the Jews had to get weapons and protect themselves from 1920 to 1948 is because Al Husseini defeated the clans which wanted to live in peace with the Jews in the new recreated Jewish Nation after the Balfour Declaration.

From 1920 to 1948 the Jews were attacked mercilessly by Arabs incited by the Grand Mufti who would not accept, under any circumstance, a Jewish Sovereign Nation on once conquered Muslim land.

The Grand Mufti was raised on hatred for Jews, they were monkeys and pigs to him, as most Muslims are taught (read the Koran and other Muslim writings) and the Jews ought to be killed.

This is what too many Muslims believe in and live on and act on, as we continue to see Jews being attacked all over the world:

However, we hope that the words of the Prophet Muhammad will be fulfilled: Judgment Day will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Jews will hide behind the rocks and the trees, but the rocks and the trees will say: Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him — except for the gharqad tree, which is one of the trees of the Jews.”

In 2010, Mohammed Morsi referred to “Zionists” as “bloodsuckers” and “descendants of apes and pigs” in two filmed interviews. He was elected to be the president of Egypt two years later as a candidate backed by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Here is Hamas, as a continuation of what the Grand Mufti started:

Anti-Semitic Incitement: ------------------------ 'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.' (Article 7) 'The enemies have been scheming for a long time ... and have accumulated huge and influential material wealth. With their money, they took control of the world media... With their money they stirred revolutions in various parts of the globe... They stood behind the French Revolution, the Communist Revolution and most of the revolutions we hear about... With their money they formed secret organizations - such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs and the Lions - which are spreading around the world, in order to destroy societies and carry out Zionist interests... They stood behind World War I ... and formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge financial gains... There is no war going on anywhere without them having their finger in it.' (Article 22) 'Zionism scheming has no end, and after Palestine, they will covet expansion from the Nile to the Euphrates River. When they have finished digesting the area on which they have laid their hand, they will look forward to more expansion. Their scheme has been laid out in the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'.' (Article 32) 'The HAMAS regards itself the spearhead and the vanguard of the circle of struggle against World Zionism... Islamic groups all over the Arab world should also do the same, since they are best equipped for their future role in the fight against the warmongering Jews.' (Article 32)

(read more here about what the Mufti started, and how Islam thinks of Jews and the existence of Israel )

Prior to partition, Palestinian Arabs did not view themselves as having a separate identity. When the First Congress of Muslim-Christian Associations met in Jerusalem in February 1919 to choose Palestinian representatives for the Paris Peace Conference, the following resolution was adopted:

~ We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria, as it has never been separated from it at any time. We are connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographical bonds.
In 1937, a local Arab leader, Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, told the Peel Commission, which ultimately suggested the partition of Palestine: "There is no such country [as Palestine]! 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."

The representative of the Arab Higher Committee to the United Nations submitted a statement to the General Assembly in May 1947 that said "Palestine was part of the Province of Syria" and that, "politically, the Arabs of Palestine were not independent in the sense of forming a separate political entity." A few years later, Ahmed Shuqeiri, later the chairman of the PLO, told the Security Council: "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."

Palestinian Arab nationalism is largely a post-World War I phenomenon that did not become a significant political movement until after the 1967 Six-Day War and Israel's capture of the West Bank.

View attachment 506491

Thanks

You say such nonsense to make it sound sensible:

The Zionists were peaceful people attempting to re create, RE CREATE their Nation, THEIR nation ON their ancient Homeland.

The JEWISH, nobody else's HOMELAND.

Read, re read, understand that simple point.

The Arabs you are calling Palestinians, who ONLY started calling themselves Palestinians in 1964 after Arafat went to Moscow and concocted with the KGB this new Nationality, since the Jews did not use the word Palestine for their new Nation, because the word Palestine was used by the British, instead of the word Israel, or Judea, just to humiliate the Jews, just as the Romans had done in the 2nd Century when the Romans renamed the area Syria Palestine after the Bar Kochba revolts, to.......put an end to the Jewish revolts.

The reason the Jews had to get weapons and protect themselves from 1920 to 1948 is because Al Husseini defeated the clans which wanted to live in peace with the Jews in the new recreated Jewish Nation after the Balfour Declaration.

From 1920 to 1948 the Jews were attacked mercilessly by Arabs incited by the Grand Mufti who would not accept, under any circumstance, a Jewish Sovereign Nation on once conquered Muslim land.

The Grand Mufti was raised on hatred for Jews, they were monkeys and pigs to him, as most Muslims are taught (read the Koran and other Muslim writings) and the Jews ought to be killed.

This is what too many Muslims believe in and live on and act on, as we continue to see Jews being attacked all over the world:

However, we hope that the words of the Prophet Muhammad will be fulfilled: Judgment Day will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Jews will hide behind the rocks and the trees, but the rocks and the trees will say: Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him — except for the gharqad tree, which is one of the trees of the Jews.”

In 2010, Mohammed Morsi referred to “Zionists” as “bloodsuckers” and “descendants of apes and pigs” in two filmed interviews. He was elected to be the president of Egypt two years later as a candidate backed by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Here is Hamas, as a continuation of what the Grand Mufti started:

Anti-Semitic Incitement: ------------------------ 'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.' (Article 7) 'The enemies have been scheming for a long time ... and have accumulated huge and influential material wealth. With their money, they took control of the world media... With their money they stirred revolutions in various parts of the globe... They stood behind the French Revolution, the Communist Revolution and most of the revolutions we hear about... With their money they formed secret organizations - such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs and the Lions - which are spreading around the world, in order to destroy societies and carry out Zionist interests... They stood behind World War I ... and formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge financial gains... There is no war going on anywhere without them having their finger in it.' (Article 22) 'Zionism scheming has no end, and after Palestine, they will covet expansion from the Nile to the Euphrates River. When they have finished digesting the area on which they have laid their hand, they will look forward to more expansion. Their scheme has been laid out in the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'.' (Article 32) 'The HAMAS regards itself the spearhead and the vanguard of the circle of struggle against World Zionism... Islamic groups all over the Arab world should also do the same, since they are best equipped for their future role in the fight against the warmongering Jews.' (Article 32)

(read more here about what the Mufti started, and how Islam thinks of Jews and the existence of Israel )

Israel helped found HAMAS as a foil against the PLO. Muslims and Christians with Sabeel tried to stop it.

Demonizing the Mufti is a lame justification for theft and ethnic cleansing.

Palestine was never inhabited just by Jews. You start with a lie ..

Zionism is as pernicious as any other ISM.. Obviously the Jews suffered horribly .. and they feel justified in making Palestinian Muslims and Christians pay for what Hitler did to them. That means they are damaged.

Prior to partition, Palestinian Arabs did not view themselves as having a separate identity. When the First Congress of Muslim-Christian Associations met in Jerusalem in February 1919 to choose Palestinian representatives for the Paris Peace Conference, the following resolution was adopted:

~ We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria, as it has never been separated from it at any time. We are connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographical bonds.
In 1937, a local Arab leader, Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, told the Peel Commission, which ultimately suggested the partition of Palestine: "There is no such country [as Palestine]! 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."

The representative of the Arab Higher Committee to the United Nations submitted a statement to the General Assembly in May 1947 that said "Palestine was part of the Province of Syria" and that, "politically, the Arabs of Palestine were not independent in the sense of forming a separate political entity." A few years later, Ahmed Shuqeiri, later the chairman of the PLO, told the Security Council: "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."

Palestinian Arab nationalism is largely a post-World War I phenomenon that did not become a significant political movement until after the 1967 Six-Day War and Israel's capture of the West Bank.

There's some truth in that Palestine was a province of Syria 500 years before the birth of Christ. .. and the people who lived there .. Muslim, Christian or Jew were not referred to as Syrians.. They were called Palestinians.. See references in Shakespeare and Chaucer.

There's some truth in that Palestine was a province of Syria 500 years before the birth of Christ. .. and the people who lived there .. Muslim, Christian or Jew were not referred to as Syrians.. They were called Palestinians.. See references in Shakespeare and Chaucer.

Thanks for nothing

Don’t know why you bothered.

View attachment 506491

Thanks

Part 2

The terrorist Jews you are talking about were met with British betrayal since 1920.

1) Gaza was ethnically cleansed of Jews for the first time in history by the British, as the British would not deal with the Arabs. Jews were only allowed to return to that area after 1967.

2) Riots started against the Jews by the Grand Mufti in 1921 because Jews wanted to "seat" by the Wailing wall

3) 1922 saw the British give 78% of the Mandate for the recreation of the Jewish Nation to a foreign entity, against the agreement the British signed.
The Hashemite clan only came to TranJordan because they were run out of Arabia by the Saudi clan.

Was it fair to give 78% of the Jewish homeland to non Jews? Please answer.

4) 1925 The Hashemites expel all the Jews from their ancient homeland of TransJordan. Again, first time there would be no Jews living in TransJordan.
The Hashemites, descendants of Mohammad, do exactly what he had done in the 7th century in Arabia.
No Jews allowed to live on that land again.

5) 1936-1939

Violence erupted in Palestine in April 1936. In that month, six prominent Arab leaders overcame their rivalries and joined forces to protest Zionist advances in Palestine. The Arab High Command, as the group was known, was led by the Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini, and represented Arab interests in Palestine until 1948.

The Arab High Command began their protest by calling for a general strike of Arab workers and a boycott of Jewish products. These actions swiftly escalated into terrorist attacks against the Jews and the British. This first stage of the “Arab Revolt” lasted until November 1936. The second stage began in September 1937, shortly after the Peel Commissionrecommended the partition of Palestine. In this second phase, clashes with the British forces became much more severe, as did the attacks on Jewish settlements.

By 1936, the increase in Jewish immigration and land acquisition, the growing power of Haj Amin al-Husseini, and general Arab frustration at the continuation of European rule, radicalized increasing numbers of Palestinian Arabs. Thus, in April 1936, an Arab attack on a Jewish bus led to a series of incidents that escalated into a major Palestinian rebellion. An Arab Higher Committee (AHC), a loose coalition of recently formed Arab political parties, was created. It declared a national strike in support of three basic demands: cessation of Jewish immigration, an end to all further land sales to the Jews, and the establishment of an Arab national government.

6) How would you have behaved if the British had again betrayed their written word to you and cut out immigration of Jews to their homeland?

In France and other European countries in WWII, this would have been called Resistance. You and others may call it terrorism.

The British and the Arabs against re creating the Jewish Nation, put instead Jews, the French, the Italian, the Danes being confronted with a betrayal like that.
What would you call it if it were not Jews fighting for their homeland?

The White Paper of 1939[note 1] was a policy paper issued by the British government, led by Neville Chamberlain, in response to the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine.[2] After its formal approval in the House of Commons on 23 May 1939,[3][note 2] it acted as the governing policy for Mandatory Palestine from 1939 to the 1948 British departure. After the war, the Mandate was referred to the United Nations.[4]

The policy, first drafted in March 1939, was prepared by the British government unilaterally as a result of the failure of the Arab-Zionist London Conference.[5]The paper called for the establishment of a Jewish national home in an independent Palestinian state within 10 years, rejecting the Peel Commission's idea of partitioning Palestine. It also limited Jewish immigration to 75,000 for five years and ruled that further immigration would then be determined by the Arab majority (section II). Jews were restricted from buying Arab land in all but 5% of the Mandate (section III).

The proposal did not meet the political demands proposed by Arab representatives during the London Conference and was officially rejected by the representatives of Palestine Arab parties, who were acting under the influence of Haj Amin Effendi al-Husseini, but the more moderate Arab opinion that was represented by the National Defence Party was prepared to accept the White Paper.[6]

Zionist groups in Palestine immediately rejected the White Paper and led a campaign of attacks on government property that lasted for several months. On 18 May, a Jewish general strike was called.[7]

Thanks for nothing

The European refugees were not satisfied with the land they were given.. They wanted more. Even in 1950 Chaim Weismann tried to get ARAMCO and Saudi Arabia to take in the rest of the Palestinians. The plan was to forcibly deport ALL of them ..saying they could work for TAPLINE, but that would have meant taking jobs from Saudis in a country that was still poor. By 1948 Israel was a top reciever of US foreign aid... KSA never was on the dole.

The crime of the European Zionists is NOT that they desperately needed a place to go.. Their crime is the cruel and ruthless way they treated the locals from the beginning.

They were all socialists and Bolshevics so maybe that explains what they did. Its beyond me.

No one was called a Palestinian before the British Mandate for Palestine.

They continued to be Jews, Greeks, and all the other people who stayed on that land.

Shakespeare and Chaucer wrote way after the Romans put Syria and the Province of Judea together and called it Syria Palestine to put an end to the Jewish revolts.

View attachment 506491

Thanks

Part 2

The terrorist Jews you are talking about were met with British betrayal since 1920.

1) Gaza was ethnically cleansed of Jews for the first time in history by the British, as the British would not deal with the Arabs. Jews were only allowed to return to that area after 1967.

2) Riots started against the Jews by the Grand Mufti in 1921 because Jews wanted to "seat" by the Wailing wall

3) 1922 saw the British give 78% of the Mandate for the recreation of the Jewish Nation to a foreign entity, against the agreement the British signed.
The Hashemite clan only came to TranJordan because they were run out of Arabia by the Saudi clan.

4) 1925 The Hashemites expel all the Jews from their ancient homeland of TransJordan. Again, first time there would be no Jews living in TransJordan.
The Hashemites, descendants of Mohammad, do exactly what he had done in the 7th century in Arabia.

5) 1936-1939

Violence erupted in Palestine in April 1936. In that month, six prominent Arab leaders overcame their rivalries and joined forces to protest Zionist advances in Palestine. The Arab High Command, as the group was known, was led by the Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini, and represented Arab interests in Palestine until 1948.

The Arab High Command began their protest by calling for a general strike of Arab workers and a boycott of Jewish products. These actions swiftly escalated into terrorist attacks against the Jews and the British. This first stage of the “Arab Revolt” lasted until November 1936. The second stage began in September 1937, shortly after the Peel Commissionrecommended the partition of Palestine. In this second phase, clashes with the British forces became much more severe, as did the attacks on Jewish settlements.

By 1936, the increase in Jewish immigration and land acquisition, the growing power of Haj Amin al-Husseini, and general Arab frustration at the continuation of European rule, radicalized increasing numbers of Palestinian Arabs. Thus, in April 1936, an Arab attack on a Jewish bus led to a series of incidents that escalated into a major Palestinian rebellion. An Arab Higher Committee (AHC), a loose coalition of recently formed Arab political parties, was created. It declared a national strike in support of three basic demands: cessation of Jewish immigration, an end to all further land sales to the Jews, and the establishment of an Arab national government.

6) How would you have behaved if the British had again betrayed their written word to you and cut out immigration of Jews to their homeland?

In France and other European countries in WWII, this would have been called Resistance. You and others may call it terrorism.

The British and the Arabs against re creating the Jewish Nation, put instead Jews, the French, the Italian, the Danes being confronted with a betrayal like that.

The White Paper of 1939[note 1] was a policy paper issued by the British government, led by Neville Chamberlain, in response to the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine.[2] After its formal approval in the House of Commons on 23 May 1939,[3][note 2] it acted as the governing policy for Mandatory Palestine from 1939 to the 1948 British departure. After the war, the Mandate was referred to the United Nations.[4]

The policy, first drafted in March 1939, was prepared by the British government unilaterally as a result of the failure of the Arab-Zionist London Conference.[5]The paper called for the establishment of a Jewish national home in an independent Palestinian state within 10 years, rejecting the Peel Commission's idea of partitioning Palestine. It also limited Jewish immigration to 75,000 for five years and ruled that further immigration would then be determined by the Arab majority (section II). Jews were restricted from buying Arab land in all but 5% of the Mandate (section III).

The proposal did not meet the political demands proposed by Arab representatives during the London Conference and was officially rejected by the representatives of Palestine Arab parties, who were acting under the influence of Haj Amin Effendi al-Husseini, but the more moderate Arab opinion that was represented by the National Defence Party was prepared to accept the White Paper.[6]

Zionist groups in Palestine immediately rejected the White Paper and led a campaign of attacks on government property that lasted for several months. On 18 May, a Jewish general strike was called.[7]

Well, yes. The Europeans wanted ALL of Palestine including Jordan.

Thanks for nothing

The European refugees were not satisfied with the land they were given.. They wanted more. Even in 1950 Chaim Weismann tried to get ARAMCO and Saudi Arabia to take in the rest of the Palestinians. The plan was to forcibly deport ALL of them ..saying they could work for TAPLINE, but that would have meant taking jobs from Saudis in a country that was still poor. By 1948 Israel was a top reciever of US foreign aid... KSA never was on the dole.

The crime of the European Zionists is NOT that they desperately needed a place to go.. Their crime is the cruel and ruthless way they treated the locals from the beginning.

They were all socialists and Bolshevics so maybe that explains what they did. Its beyond me.
Give me the link. Is it by a historian or a anti Israel source?

By the way, from the" beginning" of Jewish immigration in the late 1900s with Zionism (which was a continuation of endless Jewish immigration back to their homeland through the centuries) the Jews gave jobs to Arabs and others.

Those quotes do not mention the endless Arab attacks which had to lead the Jews to defend themselves from those attacks.

So easy to call Jews socialists and Bolshevics to excuse the Muslim hatred the Arabs learned on a daily basis from their teachings of the Koran.

They continued to be Jews, Greeks, and all the other people who stayed on that land.

Shakespeare and Chaucer wrote way after the Romans put Syria and the Province of Judea together and called it Syria Palestine to put an end to the Jewish revolts.

Herodotus called it Syria-Palestine 500 years before Christ.

The European Jews had been so abused that they had NO regard for the rights of others.

View attachment 506491

Thanks

Part 2

5) 1936-1939

Well, yes. The Europeans wanted ALL of Palestine including Jordan.
It was their homeland. They had a right to it, as per the Balfour Declaration.

No non Jew was going to be expelled from it once the Nation was recreated.

Which is not what happened when the Hashemites got TranJordan, 78%o of Jewish homeland and expelled all the Jews from there.

WHO was expelling whom?

Herodotus called it Syria-Palestine 500 years before Christ.

The European Jews had been so abused that they had NO regard for the rights of others.
Garbage you keep reading from Jew hatred sources.

Jews were never like that, they are not that way now.

The Muslims and Christians continue to project how Islam and Christianity view the Jews and you are fully believing every word against the Jews as a people.

Thanks for nothing

Give me the link. Is it by a historian or a anti Israel source?

By the way, from the" beginning" of Jewish immigration in the late 1900s with Zionism (which was a continuation of endless Jewish immigration back to their homeland through the centuries) the Jews gave jobs to Arabs and others.

Those quotes do not mention the endless Arab attacks which had to lead the Jews to defend themselves from those attacks.

So easy to call Jews socialists and Bolshevics to excuse the Muslim hatred the Arabs learned on a daily basis from their teachings of the Koran.

Some Jews arrived in the 1880s, but 6,000 of them left because they were poor farmers.

A German Christian sect arrived about the same time and developed very successful dairy farms. 40 years later they were forced out and their farms confiscated.

Some of the Zionists were no better than criminals.

Thanks for nothing

Again, the Jews were given the Mandate for Palestine, which included TranJordan and Gaza. That was 100%.

1920 they ended up MINUS Gaza.
1925 they ended up MINUS 78% of it

Where do you see MORE land that the Jews wanted and ended up not getting?

Forum List

Back