🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The right to religious freedom means exactly that...

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
It means not only one person demanding their Right To Religious Freedom be respected. It means that the Right to Religious Freedom for ALL FAITHS MUST BE RESPECTED AS WELL.

It means that the People demanding their Religious Freedom MUST RESPECT THE RELIGIOUS FAITH, PRACTICE, RITUALS AND BELIEFS OF OTHER FAITHS.

It means if you are "Christian", you must be just as ready, willing and able to defend the Religious Freedom of Wicca to conduct their Rituals, their Religious Practice as their faith guides them to do , if you want your Religious Freedom protected that means defending the Religious Freedom of Non-Christians as well.

It means if you are "Christian", you must be just as ready, willing and able to defend the Religious Freedom of Pagans to conduct their Rituals, their Religious Practice as their faith guides them to do, if you want your Religious Freedom protected that mean defending Non-Christians as well.

It means if you are "Christian" you must be just as ready, wiling and able to defend the Religious Freedom of Muslims to conduct their Rituals, their Religious Practice as their faith guides them to do. If you want your Religious Freedom protected that means defend the Religious Freedom of Non-Christians as well.

You do not get to pick and choose what Religious Group or Denomination can and cannot have the Right to Religious Freedom.

You demand your Right to Religious Freedom fine.

But you must be willing to defend that freedom FOR FAITHS, SECTS, GROUPS OR DENOMINATIONS.

The Right to Religious Freedom cannot be restricted one Faith. One Church. One Group.

In defending your Right to Religious Freedom you must be ready to stand toe-to-toe and shoulder-to-shoulder with other People of Faith, regardless of Religious Faith, their Religious Practice, their Religious Rituals.

That means whether or not you like the Religious Faith, the Religious Practice, the Religious Rituals of other people. Their right to Religious Freedom is just as important to them as yours is to you.

Your defense of the Religious Freedom of Non-Christians is the true test of your own Religious Freedom.

Religions are just a cult man.

They're drip drip drip drooling phony. I'm at a loss for words in 2015 they even still exist, it's one of those human advancements that hasn't really made it yet. Relinquishing mindless dogma.

You know that and I know that. It's simple minded people who believe in a sky man who seem to have problems.

As the Late Great George Carlin once said, "Religion Is Bullshit".

Yeah I know. Their version of their Religious Freedom is forcing their version of their god down the throats people who do not what their god in the first place.

Yeah I know. Their version of their Religious Freedom is forcing their version of their god down the throats people who do not what their god in the first place.
and claiming that morals came from their book as opposed to just from human beings

Believing in their non-existent montheistic god head man in the sky makes them better....don't you know that?
im agnostic as far as the universe goes.

just very much anti religion because of how blatantly bullshit based it is

Could not agree more G.T.

Religious Freedom become very ambiguous in practice. The so-called "Christians" want their freedom defended while denying that freedom everyone else.

They're drip drip drip drooling phony. I'm at a loss for words in 2015 they even still exist, it's one of those human advancements that hasn't really made it yet. Relinquishing mindless dogma.
So you admit to being clueless. That's a start.

Says the second dumbest poster on the entire site behind stephanie. :lol:

So thats a compliment. Thank you

Says the second dumbest poster on the entire site behind stephanie. :lol:

So thats a compliment. Thank you
I knew you would claim the title of dumbest. But you arent. You are merely medocre pond scum in this sea. You fail at failure.

To repeat.

The Man born of Woman named JESUS never once said a fucking word about Homosexuality....he hated divorce but Righties ignore that.

You do not have valid argument, so you resort to the patented RW personal attack.

and claiming that morals came from their book as opposed to just from human beings
Correct, all morals come from human beings, as man created all religions and all religious texts, including the bible.

Indeed, the bible isn't 'imbued' with 'divine authority,' it reflects the ignorance, fear, and hate of man, and is consequently devoid of any 'moral authority' as well.

To repeat.

The Man born of Woman named JESUS never once said a fucking word about Homosexuality....he hated divorce but Righties ignore that.

You do not have valid argument, so you resort to the patented RW personal attack.
Jesus didnt speak about bestiality either. Somehow I dont think he was in favor of it.
But stupid leftists (I repeat myself) dont understand that Jesus came from a particular tradition. and that tradition prescribed stoning for homosexuals.

To repeat.

Jesus didnt speak about bestiality either. Somehow I dont think he was in favor of it.
But stupid leftists (I repeat myself) dont understand that Jesus came from a particular tradition. and that tradition prescribed stoning for homosexuals.
Jesus came from an imaginitive group of.manipulators who never would have guessed how gullible people could be.

And THIS far into the future, no less. :lol:

To repeat.

Jesus came from an imaginitive group of.manipulators who never would have guessed how gullible people could be.

And THIS far into the future, no less. :lol:
Your usual nonsense. Mere gibberish.

To repeat.

And let those that are without sin, cast the first stone......Are you aware of what this means???

Forum List

Back