The Right Wing Propaganda Machine Presents The Greatest Danger To Our Democracy

That was the Hoover campaign slogan.

Nothing to fear but fear itself. That’s inspirational.

They’re bringing drugs. They’re rapists and murderers. That’s instigational.

Protecting the citizens from the drugs, rapists and murderers is pretty inspirational to me.
It inspires you to be fearful and suspicious of Mexicans.

Nope. The drugs, rape and murder inspire me to be fearful of illegals.

Fear is the rational response to random death. Ignoring it, is an act of cowardice.
Republicans scare me cause they are not rational people or even intelligent enough to understand emoting.

FUck you too.

Mexicans can be talked to and do not have any hangups like you're the wrong color or what accent is that.

YOur assumptions that Mexicans do not have racism or regional bigotry is noted and laughed at. You are a racist fool.

Fear of death is stupid! You will die. Who you know who got off this orb alive?

Fear of death is rational. Denial is cowardice. You are a coward.
I have been dead twice in the past. There really is nothing to be fearful of, unless you have a lot of useless personal belongings. You will DIE. Get used to that fact. Fear of death is not rational it is juvenile.

With all the options we have these days, there is no excuse to cry over the media.

Protecting the citizens from the drugs, rapists and murderers is pretty inspirational to me.

Fear is the rational response to random death. Ignoring it, is an act of cowardice.
Republicans scare me cause they are not rational people or even intelligent enough to understand emoting.

FUck you too.

Mexicans can be talked to and do not have any hangups like you're the wrong color or what accent is that.

YOur assumptions that Mexicans do not have racism or regional bigotry is noted and laughed at. You are a racist fool.

As I know an awful lot of them through my business and personal life living in poor communities I can assure you that you are the fool.

Joseph Goebbels would turn green with envy over the propaganda machine that the Republican right wing has built. FOX, Sinclair, Limbaugh, right wing radio, Social Media, Preachers on TV, Republicans in Congress, talking points of the day, fake think tanks, conspiracy theories… the list goes on and on. They take their cues from each other and run with the same lies to reach as many people as possible in the shortest time possible.

The Right Wing Propaganda Machine Presents The Greatest Danger To Our Democracy.
^^^^
That's called projection.

Speaking of the Nazis, Hitler was great admirer of the racial policies implemented by the Democrats in America. Nazi lawyers studied and emulated Jim Crow segregation and anti-miscegenation laws to draw up the Nuremberg Laws.

People who claim that Democrats are following Nazi precedents have it backwards. The Nazis emulated the Democrats, not the other way around.

And those who compare Trump to Nazis have such bad cases of TDS that their convoluted reasoning is so fucking scrambled that they are FUBAR in the head.

Permanently damaged.
So says the boy who hasn't figured out the political parties changed platforms in the late 60's. So now it is the repukes who are racists and ignorant, that want to keep anyone who isn't white repressed.

That lie has been repeatedly debunked on this very site. YOu are a filthy liar.
I lived it so I know it is true. I was republican until LBJ screwed his party.

So, then tell me, how the republicans attracted the old racists dems?

And it most certainly is the job of the government to establish domestic tranquillity, promote the general welfare and provide for the common defense.

Tranquility, welfare and defense - Law and Order, not a chicken in every pot.

Well then support your local law enforcement and report any stupid white boy who is screwing up. That will make a hell of a difference.

It is interesting that you felt you could not support keeping out drugs, brown rapists and murderers, and had to deflect to white criminals.
The white criminals are rather numerous. Way more so than the occasional mexican who kills. Not deflection but a salient point of rebuttal to your nescient ramblings.

Actually, the Democrats and their sycophants in media that preach to us continually that conservatives are a threat to democracy are the real threat. They're being exposed by the President so their only recourse is to band together and in unity day after day repeat the motto....."Trump and conservatives are the threat to democracy". They're running scared.

Joseph Goebbels would turn green with envy over the propaganda machine that the Republican right wing has built. FOX, Sinclair, Limbaugh, right wing radio, Social Media, Preachers on TV, Republicans in Congress, talking points of the day, fake think tanks, conspiracy theories… the list goes on and on. They take their cues from each other and run with the same lies to reach as many people as possible in the shortest time possible.

The Right Wing Propaganda Machine Presents The Greatest Danger To Our Democracy.
^^^^

Speaking of the Nazis, Hitler was great admirer of the racial policies implemented by the Democrats in America. Nazi lawyers studied and emulated Jim Crow segregation and anti-miscegenation laws to draw up the Nuremberg Laws.

People who claim that Democrats are following Nazi precedents have it backwards. The Nazis emulated the Democrats, not the other way around.

And those who compare Trump to Nazis have such bad cases of TDS that their convoluted reasoning is so fucking scrambled that they are FUBAR in the head.

Permanently damaged.
So says the boy who hasn't figured out the political parties changed platforms in the late 60's. So now it is the repukes who are racists and ignorant, that want to keep anyone who isn't white repressed.

Very easy. The old dems went to the party that did not show favoritism to black people. That was then the repubs. I went to the republicans because the dems became racist.

FUck you too.

I have been dead twice in the past. There really is nothing to be fearful of, unless you have a lot of useless personal belongings. You will DIE. Get used to that fact. Fear of death is not rational it is juvenile.

Your embrace of your personal mortality is fine. It does not justify a lack of concern for the lives of others, many who are far younger than you and still long for life.

That is you being a callous dick.

Well then support your local law enforcement and report any stupid white boy who is screwing up. That will make a hell of a difference.

It is interesting that you felt you could not support keeping out drugs, brown rapists and murderers, and had to deflect to white criminals.
The white criminals are rather numerous. Way more so than the occasional mexican who kills. Not deflection but a salient point of rebuttal to your nescient ramblings.
They're illegals, Their nationality isn't the issue.

Actually, the Democrats and their sycophants in media that preach to us continually that conservatives are a threat to democracy are the real threat. They're being exposed by the President so their only recourse is to band together and in unity day after day repeat the motto....."Trump and conservatives are the threat to democracy". They're running scared.
Where is this preaching done? CNN or fux?

FUck you too.

As I know an awful lot of them through my business and personal life living in poor communities I can assure you that you are the fool.

Ask them how they feel about El Salvadorians.

FUck you too.

Your embrace of your personal mortality is fine. It does not justify a lack of concern for the lives of others, many who are far younger than you and still long for life.

That is you being a callous dick.
Then they should go out and live it instead of hiding in fear.

^^^^

Permanently damaged.

False narrative. The Democrat party is still racist. The black leaders in the Democrat party are race hustlers. Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Waters, etc.

CNN, NBC. ABC, CBS.

FUck you too.

Why don't you get off your ass and go find out? I do not need to know.

^^^^

Permanently damaged.

Very easy. The old dems went to the party that did not show favoritism to black people. That was then the repubs. I went to the republicans because the dems became racist.

Republicans did support "favoritism to black people" in Affirmative Action and desegregation and a host of such policies.

Nixon forced more desegregation in southern schools than anyone.

Your claim does not make sense.

CNN, NBC. ABC, CBS.
You left out the worst ones. Deutch world, Fux, BBC, NPR, and bright fart, and the blazened.

Republicans did support "favoritism to black people" in Affirmative Action and desegregation and a host of such policies.

Nixon forced more desegregation in southern schools than anyone.

Your claim does not make sense.
You do know the change was not instant.

FUck you too.

Why don't you get off your ass and go find out? I do not need to know.
CNN, NBC. ABC, CBS.
You left out the worst ones. Deutch world, Fux, BBC, NPR, and bright fart, and the blazened.
You're an idiot.

Yes, it was totally a deflection.

Nothing about being against importation of outside criminals that implies support of native white criminals.

Yet you could not, indeed, have still not, said anything negative about the brown rapist and murderers flooding in.

And instead felt you had to deflect from that to discuss white criminals.

Forum List

Back