The Right Wing Propaganda Machine Presents The Greatest Danger To Our Democracy

Joseph Goebbels would turn green with envy over the propaganda machine that the Republican right wing has built. FOX, Sinclair, Limbaugh, right wing radio, Social Media, Preachers on TV, Republicans in Congress, talking points of the day, fake think tanks, conspiracy theories… the list goes on and on. They take their cues from each other and run with the same lies to reach as many people as possible in the shortest time possible.

The Right Wing Propaganda Machine Presents The Greatest Danger To Our Democracy.

This will be the younger generations biggest target as they take over the reigns of the country. The way to defeat this evil is education. The Parkland school shooting survivors have already shown that they can be defeated.
The hilarious part is they are all using the excuses they were told to use by said propaganda machine to deny it exists.

The sad part is many of the victims of the rwnj brainwashing program may well be beyond deprogramming.

Calling the refutation of the op, "programming" is not a counter argument.

It is a logical fallacy and your argument is thus invalid.

You lose.
I do not. The rwnj "media" have pounded the point home to ensure you kids don't believe it when the real media tells you the truth.

It is a very effective technique, they have pre-discredited every story that contradicts the narrative they want to push. That leaves them as your only information source and they can manipulate you at will. Look around man, there are cases from mild to extreme surrounding you. You are somewhere in the middle range, there is hope for you yet. But what are we gonna do with mindwars?

It just occurred to me that the article is saying that conservatives exercising their First Amendment rights is a threat to democracy.

Wow, that's quite a radical thought, full of danger when your realize its full implications.

And it most certainly is the job of the government to establish domestic tranquillity, promote the general welfare and provide for the common defense.

Tranquility, welfare and defense - Law and Order, not a chicken in every pot.
That was the Hoover campaign slogan.

Nothing to fear but fear itself. That’s inspirational.

They’re bringing drugs. They’re rapists and murderers. That’s instigational.

Protecting the citizens from the drugs, rapists and murderers is pretty inspirational to me.
It inspires you to be fearful and suspicious of Mexicans.

Joseph Goebbels would turn green with envy over the propaganda machine that the Republican right wing has built. FOX, Sinclair, Limbaugh, right wing radio, Social Media, Preachers on TV, Republicans in Congress, talking points of the day, fake think tanks, conspiracy theories… the list goes on and on. They take their cues from each other and run with the same lies to reach as many people as possible in the shortest time possible.

The Right Wing Propaganda Machine Presents The Greatest Danger To Our Democracy.

This will be the younger generations biggest target as they take over the reigns of the country. The way to defeat this evil is education. The Parkland school shooting survivors have already shown that they can be defeated.
The hilarious part is they are all using the excuses they were told to use by said propaganda machine to deny it exists.

The sad part is many of the victims of the rwnj brainwashing program may well be beyond deprogramming.

You lose.
I do not. The rwnj "media" have pounded the point home to ensure you kids don't believe it when the real media tells you the truth.

It is a very effective technique, they have pre-discredited every story that contradicts the narrative they want to push. That leaves them as your only information source and they can manipulate you at will. Look around man, there are cases from mild to extreme surrounding you. You are somewhere in the middle range, there is hope for you yet. But what are we gonna do with mindwars?

It is insane of you to be afraid of Fox News and Talk Radio while embracing the Mainstream Media and Hollywood.

No one told me that. I can see it when I watch Mainstream Media and Hollywood.

YOur dismissal of my point(s) by calling them programming is not a counter argument. It is a logical fallacy and your argument thus is invalid, and you do indeed lose.

I agree -The Left wing Propaganda Machine Presents The Greatest Danger To Our Democracy. our biggest plague is Democrats.
dems.png

You lose.

It is insane of you to be afraid of Fox News and Talk Radio while embracing the Mainstream Media and Hollywood.

YOur dismissal of my point(s) by calling them programming is not a counter argument. It is a logical fallacy and your argument thus is invalid, and you do indeed lose.
That's what they've told you to believe.

And it most certainly is the job of the government to establish domestic tranquillity, promote the general welfare and provide for the common defense.

Protecting the citizens from the drugs, rapists and murderers is pretty inspirational to me.

Nope. The drugs, rape and murder inspire me to be fearful of illegals.

Fear is the rational response to random death. Ignoring it, is an act of cowardice.

You lose.

That's what they've told you to believe.

Your inability to address what I said, is noted and expected.

Fear is the rational response to random death. Ignoring it, is an act of cowardice.
Have a those evils presented themselves to you personally, or are they things planted in your head by effective messaging? Did Trump tell you about the dangers, or have you experienced it?

The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, Al Jazerra, MSNBC, the Comedy Channel and just about every mulch media outlet not to mention the gigantic tax exempt Media Matters (we monitor only conservative speech) and they whine about right wing propaganda? Surely y'all jest.

Have a those evils presented themselves to you personally, or are they things planted in your head by effective messaging? Did Trump tell you about the dangers, or have you experienced it?

Trump followed ME to those issues, not the other way around.

And yes, many of those issues, I have personally witnessed.

^^^^
That's called projection.

Speaking of the Nazis, Hitler was great admirer of the racial policies implemented by the Democrats in America. Nazi lawyers studied and emulated Jim Crow segregation and anti-miscegenation laws to draw up the Nuremberg Laws.

People who claim that Democrats are following Nazi precedents have it backwards. The Nazis emulated the Democrats, not the other way around.

And those who compare Trump to Nazis have such bad cases of TDS that their convoluted reasoning is so fucking scrambled that they are FUBAR in the head.

Permanently damaged.
So says the boy who hasn't figured out the political parties changed platforms in the late 60's. So now it is the repukes who are racists and ignorant, that want to keep anyone who isn't white repressed.

^^^^

Speaking of the Nazis, Hitler was great admirer of the racial policies implemented by the Democrats in America. Nazi lawyers studied and emulated Jim Crow segregation and anti-miscegenation laws to draw up the Nuremberg Laws.

People who claim that Democrats are following Nazi precedents have it backwards. The Nazis emulated the Democrats, not the other way around.

And those who compare Trump to Nazis have such bad cases of TDS that their convoluted reasoning is so fucking scrambled that they are FUBAR in the head.

Permanently damaged.
So says the boy who hasn't figured out the political parties changed platforms in the late 60's. So now it is the repukes who are racists and ignorant, that want to keep anyone who isn't white repressed.

That lie has been repeatedly debunked on this very site. YOu are a filthy liar.

Well then support your local law enforcement and report any stupid white boy who is screwing up. That will make a hell of a difference.

Well then support your local law enforcement and report any stupid white boy who is screwing up. That will make a hell of a difference.

It is interesting that you felt you could not support keeping out drugs, brown rapists and murderers, and had to deflect to white criminals.

Republicans scare me cause they are not rational people or even intelligent enough to understand emoting. Mexicans can be talked to and do not have any hangups like you're the wrong color or what accent is that.
Fear of death is stupid! You will die. Who you know who got off this orb alive?

The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, Al Jazerra, MSNBC, the Comedy Channel and just about every mulch media outlet not to mention the gigantic tax exempt Media Matters (we monitor only conservative speech) and they whine about right wing propaganda? Surely y'all jest.
I posted this once already but I guess you dumbies need to have your hand held while information is presented.
Who owns America?

America, an aquarium made and maintained by special narrow interests.

So you think you live in freedom and democracy... Who keeps repeating that mantra?

Don't be suckered in by such talk as the media being liberal.

Who owns the media?

Who owns CNN? or MSNBC? ABC?

So ya think we have a "free press" eh? Check out who owns who, and WHO owns WHAT you THINK...

GENERAL ELECTRIC --(donated 1.1 million to GW Bush for his 2000 election campaign)

Television Holdings:
* NBC: includes 13 stations, 28% of US households.
* NBC Network News: The Today Show, Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, Meet the Press, Dateline NBC, NBC News at Sunrise.
* CNBC business television; MSNBC 24-hour cable and Internet news service (co-owned by NBC and Microsoft); Court TV (co-owned with Time Warner), Bravo (50%), A&E (25%), History Channel (25%).
The "MS" in MSNBC means microsoft. The same Microsoft that donated 2.4 million to get GW bush elected.

Other Holdings:
* GE Consumer Electronics.
* GE Power Systems: produces turbines for nuclear reactors and power plants.
* GE Plastics: produces military hardware and nuclear power equipment.
* GE Transportation Systems: runs diesel and electric trains.
==================================================

WESTINGHOUSE / CBS INC.
Westinghouse Electric Company, part of the Nuclear Utilities Business Group of British Nuclear Fuels (BNFL)
whos #1 on the Board of Directors? None other than:
Frank Carlucci (of the CARLYLE Group)

Television Holdings:
* CBS: includes 14 stations and over 200 affiliates in the US.
* CBS Network News: 60 minutes, 48 hours, CBS Evening News with Dan Rather, CBS Morning News, Up to the Minute.
* Country Music Television, The Nashville Network, 2 regional sports networks.
* Group W Satellite Communications.
Other Holdings:
* Westinghouse Electric Company: provides services to the nuclear power industry.
* Westinghouse Government Environmental Services Company: disposes of nuclear and hazardous wastes. Also operates 4 government-owned nuclear power plants in the US.
* Energy Systems: provides nuclear power plant design and maintenance.
================================================== ==============
VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC.
Television Holdings:
* Paramount Television, Spelling Television, MTV, VH-1, Showtime, The Movie Channel, UPN (joint owner), Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Sundance Channel (joint owner), Flix.
* 20 major market US stations.
Media Holdings:
* Paramount Pictures, Paramount Home Video, Blockbuster Video, Famous Players Theatres, Paramount Parks.
* Simon & Schuster Publishing.
=============================================
DISNEY / ABC / CAP (donated 640 thousand to GW's 2000 campaign)
Television Holdings:
* ABC: includes 10 stations, 24% of US households.
* ABC Network News: Prime Time Live, Nightline, 20/20, Good Morning America.
* ESPN, Lifetime Television (50%), as well as minority holdings in A&E, History Channel and E!
* Disney Channel/Disney Television, Touchtone Television.
Media Holdings:
* Miramax, Touchtone Pictures.
* Magazines: Jane, Los Angeles Magazine, W, Discover.
* 3 music labels, 11 major local newspapers.
* Hyperion book publishers.
* Infoseek Internet search engine (43%).
Other Holdings:
* Sid R. Bass (major shares) crude oil and gas.
* All Disney Theme Parks, Walt Disney Cruise Lines.
================================================== ====

TIME-WARNER TBS - AOL (donated 1.6 million to GW's 2000 campaign)
America Online (AOL) acquired Time Warner–the largest merger in corporate history.
Television Holdings:
* CNN, HBO, Cinemax, TBS Superstation, Turner Network Television, Turner Classic Movies, Warner Brothers Television, Cartoon Network, Sega Channel, TNT, Comedy Central (50%), E! (49%), Court TV (50%).
* Largest owner of cable systems in the US with an estimated 13 million subscribers.
Media Holdings:
* HBO Independent Productions, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera.
* Music: Atlantic, Elektra, Rhino, Sire, Warner Bros. Records, EMI, WEA, Sub Pop (distribution) = the world’s largest music company.
* 33 magazines including Time, Sports Illustrated, People, In Style, Fortune, Book of the Month Club, Entertainment Weekly, Life, DC Comics (50%), and MAD Magazine.
Other Holdings:
* Sports: The Atlanta Braves, The Atlanta Hawks, World Championship Wrestling.
================================================== =====
NEWS CORPORATION LTD. / FOX NETWORKS (Rupert Murdoch) (donations see bottom note)
Television Holdings:
* Fox Television: includes 22 stations, 50% of US households.
* Fox International: extensive worldwide cable and satellite networks include British Sky Broadcasting (40%); VOX, Germany (49.9%); Canal Fox, Latin America; FOXTEL, Australia (50%); STAR TV, Asia; IskyB, India; Bahasa Programming Ltd., Indonesia (50%); and News Broadcasting, Japan (80%).
* The Golf Channel (33%).
MEDIA HOLDINGS:
* Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight.
* 132 newspapers (113 in Australia alone) including the New York Post, the London Times and The Australian.
* 25 magazines including TV Guide and The Weekly Standard.
* HarperCollins books.
OTHER HOLDINGS:
* Sports: LA Dodgers, LA Kings, LA Lakers, National Rugby League.
* Ansett Australia airlines, Ansett New Zealand airlines.
* Rupert Murdoch: Board of Directors, Philip Morris (USA).

*(Phillip Morris donated 2.9 million to George W Bush in 2000)*

In 1983, 50 corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the U.S. At the time, Ben Bagdikian was called "alarmist" for pointing this out in his book, The Media Monopoly.

In his 4th edition, published in 1992, he wrote "in the U.S., fewer than two dozen of these extraordinary creatures own and operate 90% of the mass media" -- controlling almost all of America's newspapers, magazines, TV and radio stations, books, records, movies, videos, wire services and photo agencies.

He predicted then that eventually this number would fall to about half a dozen companies.

This was greeted with skepticism at the time. When the 6th edition of The Media Monopoly was published in 2000, the number had fallen to six.

Since then, there have been more mergers and the scope has expanded to include new media like the Internet market. More than 1 in 4 Internet users in the U.S. now log in with AOL Time-Warner, the world's largest media corporation.

In 2004, Bagdikian's revised and expanded book, The New Media Monopoly, shows that ONLY 5 HUGE CORPORATIONS -- TIME WARNER, DISNEY, Murdoch's NEWS CORPORATION, BERTELSMANN of Germany, and VIACOM (formerly CBS) -- now CONTROL MOST of the MEDIA INDUSTRY in the U.S. GENERAL ELECTRIC'S NBC is a close sixth.

The MEDIA AQUARIUM is now OWNED by a very close knit circle to SUBTLY shape public opinion without the public knowing that it's happening. It's all orchestrated to throw wool in the minds of the aquarium population... to make it look 'freedom' and 'democracy' are at it's best in America... with many colorful characters parading in the circus for making this grand illusion... of freedom and democracy possible.

Republicans scare me cause they are not rational people or even intelligent enough to understand emoting.

FUck you too.

Mexicans can be talked to and do not have any hangups like you're the wrong color or what accent is that.

YOur assumptions that Mexicans do not have racism or regional bigotry is noted and laughed at. You are a racist fool.

Fear of death is stupid! You will die. Who you know who got off this orb alive?

Fear of death is rational. Denial is cowardice. You are a coward.

^^^^

Permanently damaged.

That lie has been repeatedly debunked on this very site. YOu are a filthy liar.
I lived it so I know it is true. I was republican until LBJ screwed his party.

Forum List

Back