The Rights Favorite Oreo: Stacey Dash and her Wage Gap Issue

You know what I take away from this the OP calling Dash an Oreo. This is the lefts definition of diversity it only counts if your a Liberal. My Children are mixed race you piece of crap.

I'm not "the left". I'm closed caption...any assumptions made on behalf of the entire left is bs made up by you.

ClosedCaption says he is "pro black"
I guess that means he is "anti white"?

You would guess that. If its not about you it has to be AGAINST you. I'm also pro dog which means I hate cats...right?
Black is a COLOR not a lifestyle or character defining trait. It only becomes one of those two things to racists. To everyone else it is a pigment. Based on that, being pro black means you are either a racist or an idiot. Or in your case both.

ClosedCaption says he is "pro black"
I guess that means he is "anti white"?

You would guess that. If its not about you it has to be AGAINST you. I'm also pro dog which means I hate cats...right?
Black is a COLOR not a lifestyle or character defining trait. It only becomes one of those two things to racists. To everyone else it is a pigment. Based on that, being pro black means you are either a racist or an idiot. Or in your case both.

I dont care about your definition of other groups. Define white and I'll be interested.

You know what I take away from this the OP calling Dash an Oreo. This is the lefts definition of diversity it only counts if your a Liberal. My Children are mixed race you piece of crap.

I'm not "the left". I'm closed caption...any assumptions made on behalf of the entire left is bs made up by you.
I hear a lot of duck like sounds coming out of you. If you truly are a black person then you are definitely following the line of attack the Democratic party employs. You see the white people in that party would never use words to describe a black conservative like you did in your OP. So they leave it to people like yourself to use derogatory names for people who think differently. I'm curious as to why any self-respecting black person would let themselves be used in such a way ?

I hear a lot of duck like sounds coming out of you. If you truly are a black person then you are definitely following the line of attack the Democratic party employs. You see the white people in that party would never use words to describe a black conservative like you did in your OP. So they leave it to people like yourself to use derogatory names for people who think differently. I'm curious as to why any self-respecting black person would let themselves be used in such a way ?

Well, considering that is my opinion I guess you're saying that my opinion isnt real. Thats a convenient excuse to dismiss someones opinion.

Well, considering that is my opinion I guess you're saying that my opinion isnt real. Thats a convenient excuse to dismiss someones opinion.
We can play "I know you are but what am I" all day long but that bores the shit out of me. The fact is you used a derogatory name for someone you disagree with. In my opinion you are no better than the racist white garbage that does the same.

We can play "I know you are but what am I" all day long but that bores the shit out of me. The fact is you used a derogatory name for someone you disagree with. In my opinion you are no better than the racist white garbage that does the same.

I'm not playing anything. I gave you my opinion and you addressed it by claiming its not real. Yes I called her an Oreo...I've said that several times but thanks for repeating it again.

Your opinion about me doesnt affect me :dunno:

Yes ClosedCaption, Dash doesn't see things the way you think black people are supposed to, so she is an oreo.

No she's an oreo because she's exhibits the behavior of one. Not because of we disagree. You should look up the meaning and get back to me

Yeah, the behavior of one being "doesn't get on the plantation as CC and his buddies demand"

Oreo is a derogatory term for someone of mixed race. Why would you degrade a fellow negro CC?

Oreo is a term used by segregationist racists who believe people should distinguish themselves culturally as a result of perceived skin color. A democrat MO all the way.

Stacey Dash was broke, unemployed and using on funds from her FIANCÉ

She told Meredith Vieira that women need to 'work harder' and 'stop complaining' but bankruptcy documents reveal actress was surviving on $6,000-a-month handout from her fiancé

• Bankruptcy documents recently uncovered by Daily Mail Online reveal that Stacey Dash was once drowning in debt and couldn't find a job
  • When Dash filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2004, she was surviving on $6,000-a-month support payments from her fiancé, Brit James Maby
  • Eleven years later, however, she told Meredith Vieira that when it comes to closing the gender wage gap, women need to simply work harder
  • Dash said that women needed to stop making excuses about the wage difference and take control of their own finance opportunities

Did she stop making excuses and just "make more money" or did that not translate into real things changing for her?

And of course the left wing democrat uses a racial slur.....of course you did.......

She told Meredith Vieira that women need to 'work harder' and 'stop complaining' but bankruptcy documents reveal actress was surviving on $6,000-a-month handout from her fiancé

• Bankruptcy documents recently uncovered by Daily Mail Online reveal that Stacey Dash was once drowning in debt and couldn't find a job
  • When Dash filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2004, she was surviving on $6,000-a-month support payments from her fiancé, Brit James Maby
  • Eleven years later, however, she told Meredith Vieira that when it comes to closing the gender wage gap, women need to simply work harder
  • Dash said that women needed to stop making excuses about the wage difference and take control of their own finance opportunities
Did she stop making excuses and just "make more money" or did that not translate into real things changing for her?

And of course the left wing democrat uses a racial slur.....of course you did.......

Stacey Dash is an Uncle Tom, so it's okay.

Stacey Dash is an Uncle Tom, so it's okay.

At what point will they talk about wanting her to be raped...that is usually how they escalate when it is a conservative woman....

Forum List

Back