The rights war on trannys reaches new low

In 1981 President Ronald Reagan, who had made major efforts during his Governorship to reduce funding and enlistment for California mental institutions, pushed a political effort through the U.S. Congress to repeal most of MHSA.
JFK was the President who set the ball in motion. Reagan actually was helping the Progs out on that. The cost of keeping people with Psyche issues in a hospital is expensive. To return to that we have to be smart on it and not let it become a money pit. Government entities wanted out of it.

JFK was the President who set the ball in motion. Reagan actually was helping the Progs out on that. The cost of keeping people with Psyche issues in a hospital is expensive. To return to that we have to be smart on it and not let it become a money pit. Government entities wanted out of it.
It was Carters bill that allowed mentally ill people to see their families, he thought that would be a way to rehabilitate them. All it did was have mentally ill people(progressives) multiply like rabbits now we have to deal with the crazy lunatics.

In 1981 President Ronald Reagan, who had made major efforts during his Governorship to reduce funding and enlistment for California mental institutions, pushed a political effort through the U.S. Congress to repeal most of MHSA.
Links. And consider addressing the obvious question: If that’s actually true, then why?

Links. And consider addressing the obvious question: If that’s actually true, then why?
Hey, BackAgain, I see that you're still yammering that I'm a vainglorious and tragically stupid tool who can't admit when he's wrong in your signature.

You forgot to mention the fact that your allegation stems from your mindless, pseudo-scientific notion that the laws of thermodynamics would necessarily obtain beyond the physical universe, that God, therefore, could not have created the universe and the laws of physics that govern it in the first place because . . . wait for it . . . the law of conservation would prohibit that.

:alcoholic:

You may have me on ignore, but everybody else will see the absurdity on which your allegation is predicated. I think I'll repost this under your posts from time to time.

obiwonirony.jpg

It was Carters bill that allowed mentally ill people to see their families, he thought that would be a way to rehabilitate them. All it did was have mentally ill people(progressives) multiply like rabbits now we have to deal with the crazy lunatics.
I love the fact that some of YOU PEOPLE think it’s acceptable to BASH mental illness

GET HELP

What Reagan thought was the answer sure didn't help.

Norway - 5.4 million people
Canada - 38 million people
Britain - 65.5 million people
Australia - 25.7 million people
New Zealand - 5.1 million people
Switzerland - 8.6 million people

United States - 330 million people

Believing that something that works in a country with a fraction of our population is naive at best, and ignorant at worst. We have cities with larger populations than three of those countries...
Why did you miss out most of western europe ?

Social media users claim images of a person holding a transgender flag show the 18-year-old gunman behind a deadly Texas shooting spree. This is false; the posts misappropriate photos of a transgender artist who posted them on Reddit.

It seems to me to be wicked tp lie about things like these. The aim of it is to demonise trans people as part of one of the rights brin dead culture wars. We are starting to see the same shit over here as well.

I have seen the same lies posted on USMB as wel, Why does the right need to vilify a very small group of people like this ? What are they getting out of it ?

I suspect that they are the same typs who used to tell me that Mrs Obama was a man.

Raising important issues on the back of a tragedy is a natural and necessary reaction. Using a tragedy to direct hate at an innocent group of people is beyond evil.
Conservatives are infamous for their lies and dishonesty – this is further proof of that.

We have the right to vilify them because they are mentally ill and a danger to society.

What are we getting out of it? Spreading awareness of mental illness and getting people to reject and stigmatize trannies and homosexuals.
So you have to lie in order to get it?

Forum List

Back