🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

Most Iraqis did not pick up arms against us. The ones that did should have been attacked,.

are you nuts...the Iraqi Patriots rose up against a savage and brutal US Invasion.,..,and you think folks resisting the US aggression deserve death ..why?
If some Foreigners invaded us would you fight ... I would ... I would not be fighting for the US Government or the Christian churches...I would be fighting for my people

I am glad you are sick asshole ...Jesus did not say "stop the Government from helping the poor"

One of the Ten Commandments is Thou shalt not steal.. Your idea of “Government…helping the poor” is stealing. No matter how noble the claimed purpose, stealing is still stealing; and Jesus certainly never advocated stealing.

When I see arguments like this, from those of you on the wrong, I cannot help but be reminded of the comment in John 12:6 on Judas' claimed concern for the poor: “This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

and now for some examples of Conservative Tolerance
Marco Rubio is actively campaigning against the hard-fought rights of white men. (Ann Coulter)

President Obama murdered Antonin Scalia as a sacrifice to pagan fascism. (Pastor Rick Wiles)

Asylum seekers are the biggest problem in Maine because they bring disease, including the "ziki fly." (Maine Gov. Paul LePage)

Climate change was Karl Marx's idea. (Mary Lou Bruner, candidate for the State Board of Education in northeast Texas)

Louis Farrakhan, Jessie Jackson, rdean, Chris Matthews, where does this really get us?

Louis Farrakhan, Jessie Jackson, rdean, Chris Matthews, where does this really get us?

First off Louis Farrakhan is hardly a liberal leader...rdean is a poster...Jessie Jackson said what ? and Matthews said what ? do not forget this is a snark thread to slam liberals ..so it gets us to the heart of the matter...

and now for some examples of Conservative Tolerance
Marco Rubio is actively campaigning against the hard-fought rights of white men. (Ann Coulter)

President Obama murdered Antonin Scalia as a sacrifice to pagan fascism. (Pastor Rick Wiles)

Asylum seekers are the biggest problem in Maine because they bring disease, including the "ziki fly." (Maine Gov. Paul LePage)

Climate change was Karl Marx's idea. (Mary Lou Bruner, candidate for the State Board of Education in northeast Texas)

my question is this

why should folks invaded by the US not fight back ? why ?

why should Iraqis resisting US Imperialism be killed....

Look up what Imperialism means. You did read where I mentioned may be we shouldn't have gone at all?
Imperialism : a policy of extending a country's power and influence through diplomacy or military force.

Imperialism is what US Foreign policy has been over the last 60 years plus
If you flip over the rock of American foreign policy of the past century, this is what crawls out… invasions … bombings … overthrowing governments … occupations … suppressing movements for social change … assassinating political leaders … perverting elections … manipulating labor unions … manufacturing “news” … death squads … torture … biological warfare … depleted uranium … drug trafficking … mercenaries …

First off Louis Farrakhan is hardly a liberal leader...rdean is a poster...Jessie Jackson said what ? and Matthews said what ? do not forget this is a snark thread to slam liberals ..so it gets us to the heart of the matter...

...and there are an equal number of snark threads slamming conservatives... ALL REALLY HELPFUL aren't they?

...and there are an equal number of snark threads slamming conservatives... ALL REALLY HELPFUL aren't they?
Conservatives are nasty poor folk hating war loving racists in my opinion...Arrogant hubris filled jack wagons

What has happened on the left is that multiculturalism/identity politics has replaced liberalism as the guiding principle, and authoritarianism has replaced a more libertarian style liberalism.

When I was young, liberalism was all about creating a color-blind society. For today's authoritarian leftists, it's now all ABOUT color.

When I was young, liberalism involved applying the same standards to all people. Today's authoritarian leftists have one standard for white people and an entirely different standard for anybody else.

When I was young, liberalism involved the elimination of sexist assumptions towards women, whereas today's authoritarian leftists routinely defend the most horrific treatment of women as long as it is Muslim men doing it.

When I was young, liberalism was all about being FOR something -- for the expansion of rights, for fairness towards each person as an individual and for an open society where people are free to think what they want. Today's authoritarian left only knows what it is against, and if anything is labeled to them as "conservative", they march in lockstep to oppose it, thoughtlessly so and with no regard to the principles involved.

A certain sense of nihilism has crept into the left, replacing the optimism of the liberalism of my day. The left is now filled with double-standards, sacred cows, cultural self-loathing and conformism.

When I was a kid, being a non-conformist was associated with liberalism. Today's authoritarian left sees non-conformism as a threat, as political correctness demands absolute conformity of thought. Quite frankly, the left is no longer liberal at all, but is now something else.

He sure did. That's why conservatives are more charitable than liberals. Fact.

I've seen this ^^^ meme posted before. Not all no profit 501c3 organizations are equal, giving to the Heritage Foundation vis a vis St. Jude's Hospital is one example of why this dog won't hunt

So people who contribute their own resources to charitable causes aren't qualified to judge where their donations will do the most good, and that is why we need government instead to just take from everyone and redistribute what is taken to where liberals think it should go? I guess that would make perfect sense to a wrong-winger.

A stupid and ignorant response.
And why is it a stupid and ignorant response? Care to elaborate?

I suppose one need only have an open mind to understand what St. Jude Hospital provides vis a vis the political aim of the Heritage Foundation and 501c3 organizations which support political policies which benefit the few and not the many. Callous conservatives support the latter, those who support the former maybe agnostics or practicing Christians and Jews, but most value the ethos of Jesus.

give me a name a Republican name LOl

what exactly in the fuck is your objection to Government helping the poor
...what is that like ":Feeding wild animals"...the free county clinic you mentioned is what from taxes...LOl

Probably 20,000 of us I just named. My problem is people should help people. That is how individualized support that can actually change a person's life for the better happens. Government sanitizes the help and also can only respond in a general way. I am looking for improved lives, not dependent ones. Both parties want dependency, because it is bought votes.

The free clinic comes from donations of local people, no government money at all. It has won awards for its success. Open your eyes to real solutions.

Indeed. In spite of all the Liberal hatred for Christians, it is most often the Christians who are the first responders. When Katrina hit, it was the churches that trucked loads of water, clothing, and relief supplies to Mississippi and Louisiana. The Southern Baptists trucked loads of shingles and building supplies to Texas for the tornado victims. In last week's tornado destruction in Century, Florida, FEMA is a total no show. It has been the churches that have cleaned up debris and even replaced the roofs of the people who have no insurance. It is the churches who run the food pantries and the Waterfront Rescue Mission in Pensacola, Florida that feeds the homeless.
If Christians are ever going to establish credibility with anyone besides themselves, they’re going to have to start reading the Bible through the same eyes as the people with whom Jesus spent most of his time--those folks whom the religious power brokers are convinced don’t quite measure up.

The problem with assuming liberal Christians hate the Bible isn’t just that it fails to take liberals seriously, but that it fails to take the Bible seriously.

Cue eye-rolling.

cons far out give to charity. Libs only care about themselves.

That's why they want government to take care of the poor, it relieves them of guilt. If we relied on them, the poor would go hungry.
If the poor would get off their couches and get to work, they wouldn't be hungry.

That is the sad excuse that Republicans give, that the poor are just lazy and don't want to work. And, then, they call themselves Christian.

Jesus, on the poor:
Mark 14:7
"For you always have the poor with you, and whenever you wish you can do good to them; but you do not always have Me.

The fact of the matter, which most conservatives are ignorant about, is that studies have been done, and what you and other conservatives claim is so far from the truth that there must be another reason for your reluctance to have welfare, something called "greediness".

But the paper shouldn’t be taken at face value because the authors’ abundant caveats show that their study measures neither the reality of poverty in America, nor that of the public programs designed to fight it.

Tanner and Hughes acknowledge that “surveys of welfare recipients consistently show their desire for a job.” They acknowledge that a significant share of those receiving public benefits are working – Walmart employees, for example, famouslyrely on public assistance to get by, meaning that taxpayers effectively subsidize the Walton family’s vast fortunes. And they note that programs like TANF are time-limited – to a maximum of 60 months except in most cases.

They also acknowledge the central flaw in their conclusion: in real life the “typical” family in their study doesn’t come close to receiving the maximum benefit from every single program for which they’re eligible. But here the authors’ caveat doesn’t go far enough. Due largely to the fact that eligibility requirements have already become harder to overcome, these programs are helping fewer poor families get by. In 2009, around three out of four poor families with kids weren’t getting any TANF benefits. At the height of the economic crash, about 25 percent of those eligible for food stamps weren’t receiving them; during better times, that number hovers around 40 percent. And as the CATO study concedes, six out of seven poor families aren’t getting housing assistance.

Think Tank Report Says Poor Americans Have It Too Good | BillMoyers.com
You leftists are wrong yet again. How many times do I have to keep explaining this to you braindead marxists?
Jesus did indeed want to feed the poor, but not from legislation. But from free will. You leftist clowns say killing unborn babies is cool, but if you decide not to kill them, then it's up to us to take care of them. Hypocrites!
As a conservative, middle-class, working taxpayer, I give freely to charities when I can. Once you Dims mandate that I give to charities of your choosing, it's no longer a charity. It's theft.
So hear this you pos leftist freeloaders:
KISS MY ASS.

Jesus didn't live in a Constitutional Republic where he elected his representatives. Argument fail.

daws, you're a smarmy little prick.....I deal with asswipes like you everyday. ........liberal moron.....bama needs a sponge bath and shillary needs your warm hands massaging her twat 'ya little shitbag
I really would love to put my foot straight up your ass 'ya fuckwad.....

Forum List

Back