The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!

Schiff is right. Why Repubs want to surrender our sovereignty to the Russians is beyond me? Why the Repubs won’t defend the integrity of our elections against foreign interference boggles the mind. I suppose if Repubs see Russian interference as a benefit for them, they are for it. You know why? Because it is party over country for them.

Schiff is right. Why Repubs want to surrender our sovereignty to the Russians is beyond me? Why the Repubs won’t defend the integrity of our elections against foreign interference boggles the mind. I suppose if Repubs see Russian interference as a benefit for them, they are for it. You know why? Because it is party over country for them.
Dude that dumbfuck implied russia could physically attack us because of Trump.
You are just as stupid as he is.

/——/ Oh stop the hysteria, and go make coffee for the USMB posters.

:auiqs.jpg:

What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil. Yeah, well isn’t that what proxy wars are all about? I mean wasn’t that the rationale of W’s Iraqi War that was enthusiastically supported by all you Repubs. Better to fight them over there than over here.

All I am saying is that Schiff said nothing that hasn’t been said before and which all you Repubs haven’t said or agreed with at one time or another.

That's a really childish troll.

You're taking LOSER to a new level when you start making excuses for your defeat 10 months before the election.

Grow up, crybaby.

That's a really childish troll.
LOL!!! A troll calling someone else a troll! :lmao:

Why the Repubs won’t defend the integrity of our elections against foreign interference boggles the mind.

Why the Dems won’t defend the integrity of our elections with photo ID boggles the mind.

It takes some pretty serious TDS to say outloud that Trump delaying aid to Ukraine is tantamount to risking Russian invasion.

Dumbfounded he actually made this statement on the Senate floor.

What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil. Yeah, well isn’t that what proxy wars are all about? I mean wasn’t that the rationale of W’s Iraqi War that was enthusiastically supported by all you Repubs. Better to fight them over there than over here.

All I am saying is that Schiff said nothing that hasn’t been said before and which all you Repubs haven’t said or agreed with at one time or another.

What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil.

The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back, eh?
How much aid did Obama give to Ukraine during his 8 years? Was it a lot?

yepp.jpg

What he said, or rather implied, based on the Fox story alone, is that it was better to confront Russia in the Ukraine than on home soil.

I agree with Schiff that we need to take action against foreign interference in our elections; my comments about Ukraine was a clarification as to what I think he meant.

I have written many times that I thought Obama was feckless and weak with Russia. If Obama refused to send over arms to the Ukraine authorized by Congress then he should have gotten into deep shit trouble for that as well.

I agree with Schiff that we need to take action against foreign interference in our elections; my comments about Ukraine was a clarification as to what I think he meant.

I have written many times that I thought Obama was feckless and weak with Russia. If Obama refused to send over arms to the Ukraine authorized by Congress then he should have gotten into deep shit trouble for that as well.
sheep cnn.jpg

Funny, did Obama not get that memo when he offered the Ukrainians blankets to defend themselves against the Russians?
Obama was weak with Russia. I agree.
Russia has no intention to "fight us over here"
Schiff's imagination is running rampant.
If he had a case worthy of trial he wouldn't have to spend 24 hours repeating the same shit over and over while wording it slightly differently each time. He wouldn't be demanding new "evidence" or witnesses that he didn't seek when it was time to seek them.

Funny, did Obama not get that memo when he offered the Ukrainians blankets to defend themselves against the Russians?
Obama was weak with Russia. I agree.
Russia has no intention to "fight us over here"
Schiff's imagination is running rampant.
If he had a case worthy of trial he wouldn't have to spend 24 hours repeating the same shit over and over while wording it slightly differently each time. He wouldn't be demanding new "evidence" or witnesses that he didn't seek when it was time to seek them.

It was a truly ridiculous statement, and it is even more ridiculous to attempt to say "what he really meant"
What he really meant was clear. He absolutely alluded to Trump was risking a Russian invasion by fiddling with Ukraine aid. PERIOD.
Deep TDS..... DEEP

Forum List

Back