The S#*+ Has Hit The Fan!

Because there is not a person alive that can make it through 3 lines of a PoliticalChic post without eating a bullet.

I think she actually believes that people read the crap (often with stupid videos) she posts from her loon sites. As I stated earlier today, you'd have to pay me a hundred grand to spend an hour in a room with her.

Even then, I might eat a bullet prior to cashing in. ;)

unlike many i believe the censorship of a sitting POTUS by social media giants and the banning of negative Biden family dealings did more to sway the election than any fraud that may or may not have been committed !
What crime has any Biden family member been charged with?

We can do this all day, son.

Pay Site and the Washed Up Compost.
Too bad the FBI disagrees.

Gateway Pundit is also reporting this.

Lindsey Graham Allegedly Told Police to Shoot Jan. 6 ...

Nov 01, 2021 · Lindsey Graham Allegedly Told Police to Shoot Jan. 6 Rioters: 'You've Got Guns. Use Them' According to The Post, Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, was furious that senators were forced to flee their own chamber. He yelled at the sergeant-at-arms and urged him to shoot rioters in the mob, the newspaper reported, citing a Republican…

Nov 01, 2021 · Lindsey Graham Allegedly Told Police to Shoot Jan. 6 Rioters: 'You've Got Guns. Use Them' According to The Post, Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, was furious that senators were forced to flee their own chamber. He yelled at the sergeant-at-arms and urged him to shoot rioters in the mob, the newspaper reported, citing a Republican…
I don't read Right-Wing sites like Gateway Pundit or Left Wing sites like DailyKOS as I think they're both shit.

Oh my, someone get the drama queen a kleenex and a binky!

I just read my pocket Constitution. Didn't find anything about lobotomized hillbillies having the right to break their way into the Capitol and disrupt official proceedings and threaten elected officials. But I did find a few laws in our code of law that deem all of those things to be criminal acts.
Wow, label them "lobotomized hillbillies" and round them all up. It kinda makes you understand how the German Jews felt way back in the 30's.

YES. This. I am relieved that the insurrectionists were not hosed down with automatic weapons.,

First, because they are human beings, and I don't want to see them harmed.

Second, because violence would have ignited nationwide.
This is true. I just wonder what the response would have been had this typeof information was coming in about black or hispanic groups.

Who could forget what Lady Lindsey (and a whole bunch of others) said on 1/6?

Key findings of The Post’s​

Jan. 6 investigation​

BEFORE THE ATTACK​

Law enforcement officials did not respond with urgency to a cascade of warnings about violence on Jan. 6

• Alerts were raised by local officials, FBI informants, social media companies, former national security officials, researchers, lawmakers and tipsters.
  • The FBI received numerous warnings about Jan. 6 but felt many of the threatening statements were “aspirational” and could not be pursued. In one tip on Dec. 20, a caller told the bureau that Trump supporters were making plans online for violence against lawmakers in Washington, including a threat against Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah). The agency concluded the information did not merit further investigation and closed the case within 48 hours.
  • One of the biggest efforts to come out of Sept. 11, 2001 — a national network of multi-agency intelligence centers — spotted a flood of Jan. 6 warnings, but federal agencies did not show much interest in its information.
  • The FBI limited its own understanding of how extremists were mobilizing when it switched its social media monitoring service on the last weekend of 2020.

Pentagon leaders had acute fears about widespread violence, and some feared Trump could misuse the National Guard to remain in power

• Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy was left rattled by Trump’s firing of senior Pentagon officials just after the election and sought to put guardrails on deployment of the National Guard.
  • Then-acting defense secretary Christopher C. Miller did not believe Trump would misuse the military but worried that far-right extremists could bait soldiers into “a Boston Massacre-type situation.” Their fears contributed to a fateful decision to keep soldiers away from the Capitol on Jan. 6.

The Capitol Police was disorganized and unprepared

• The U.S. Capitol Police had been tracking threatening social media posts for weeks but was hampered by poor communication and planning.
  • The department’s new head of intelligence concluded on Jan. 3 that Trump supporters had grown desperate to overturn the election and “Congress itself” would be the target. But then-Chief Steven Sund did not have that information when he initiated a last-minute request to bring in National Guard soldiers, one that was swiftly rejected.

Trump’s election lies radicalized his supporters in real time

• As the president exerted pressure on state officials, the Justice Department and his vice president to overturn the results, his public attacks on the vote mobilized his supporters to immediately plot violent acts — discussions that researchers watched unfold online.
Story continues below advertisement

DURING THE ATTACK​

Escalating danger signs were in full view hours before the Capitol attack but did not trigger a stepped-up security response

• Hundreds of Trump supporters clashed with police at the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial on the morning of Jan. 6, some with shields and gas masks, presaging the violence to come.
  • D.C. homeland security employees spotted piles of backpacks left by rallygoers outside the area where the president would speak — a phenomenon the agency had warned a week earlier could be a sign of concealed weapons.

Trump had direct warnings of the risks but stood by for 187 minutes before telling his supporters to go home

• For more than three hours, the president resisted entreaties from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, other Republican lawmakers and numerous White House advisers to urge the mob to disperse, a delay that contributed to harrowing acts of violence.

His allies pressured Pence to reject the election results even after the Capitol siege

• John C. Eastman, an attorney advising Trump, emailed Pence’s lawyer as a shaken Congress was reconvening to argue that the vice president should still reject electors from Arizona and other states.
  • Earlier in the day, while the vice president, his family and aides were hiding from the rioters, Eastman emailed Pence’s lawyer to blame the violence on Pence’s refusal to block certification of Biden’s victory.
One thing we learn from this excellent journalism is that Eastman believed that simply delaying the proceedings would have created justification enough to throw the election back to the States and not certify it.

This is very telling. Of course, the proceedings were not delayed, when the protestors were simply outside. Or, even after they broke into the Capitol rotunda. In order to delay the proceedings, the insurrectionists had to pose a real threat to the Congresspeople in the chambers.

So Eastman knew FULL WELL that his strategy only worked, if they violently pushed all the way to the chambers.

Surely Eastman knew that this would put some of their lives at risk. He was more than happy to risk their lives, in order to delay the proceedings.

And then one of them was killed.

Babbit's blood is on HIS hands as well.

Wow, label them "lobotomized hillbillies" and round them all up. It kinda makes you understand how the German Jews felt way back in the 30's.
Those hillbillies label everyone else.

This is true. I just wonder what the response would have been had this typeof information was coming in about black or hispanic groups.
We don't have to guess. We watched them get gassed and shot with rubber bullets for stepping into public streets. While armed Trump cultists blocked entire interstates on the same day, without a peep from police.

We watched them get gassed and shot at and hog tied on the steps of courthouses and Statehouses. Then, on the same day, we watched a bunch of armed hillbilly cosplay soldiers storm and occupy a Statehouse with zero police resistance.

The entire world knows how it would have been different. This is part of our national shame, and we earned it.

Wow, label them "lobotomized hillbillies" and round them all up.
700 arrests and counting, Cletus. But right now, we are going after the bigger fish. The high priests of the cult. We are tired of putting the cultists in jail and tired of their behavior, as dictated by the cult high priests.

What crime has any Biden family member been charged with?

We can do this all day, son.

In August 2019, Caroline Biden, 33, a niece of former Vice President Biden, was busted in Lower Merion Township, Penn., for driving under the influence and without a license, public records show. While the case is active, it’s unlikely Caroline will face much in the way of consequences — if history and Biden family rap sheets are any guide.

Her arrest, which was never made public, was at least the ninth among Joe Biden’s close family, and followed incidents involving his brother Frank, his son Hunter and his daughter Ashley. The cases — ranging from felony theft to drug possession — were all either thrown out, or resulted in light sentences with no jail time, according to a Post review of public records and published reports.

The Pennsylvania drunken-driving collar was the third run-in with the law for Caroline, who is the daughter of Joe’s younger brother, James Biden Sr. In September 2013, she was booked for allegedly hitting an NYPD officer during a full scale meltdown at her Tribeca apartment, following a dispute with a roommate over unpaid rent. The case was dismissed after Caroline agreed to anger management treatment.

In 2017, she was busted for spending more than $110,000 on a stolen credit card. A felony conviction was later tossed, and she was allowed to re-plead to the lesser charge of petty larceny as part of a sweetheart deal negotiated by her attorneys. She avoided jail time.

There is no evidence that Joe Biden, now the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, ever personally interceded on his family’s behalf — but the string of favorable outcomes has raised eyebrows.
The trouble for Ashley Biden, 39, started with a pot bust when she was a student at Tulane University in 1999. New Orleans police confirmed the possession arrest of the daughter of the then-Delaware senator, but no conviction was recorded in court records.

Ten years later, during her father’s vice-presidency, video circulated showing a woman resembling Ashley snorting what appeared to be cocaine at a party. Joe Biden refused to comment on the reports, and there were no legal consequences.

A second misdemeanor arrest for the Biden daughter was reported in 2002 after she allegedly attempted to obstruct a police officer — making “intimidating statements” — after a bottle-throwing brawl outside a Chicago bar. The charges were dropped.

Joe Biden’s brother, Francis ‘Frank’ Biden, 66, won the prize for the most bizarre Biden family bust when he allegedly stuffed two DVDs from a Florida Blockbuster down his pants in October 2003, cops said. He was 49 at the time. He never showed up for a scheduled court hearing on the attempted theft and the state attorney declined to prosecute, according to records obtained by the Miami New Times.

He had more serious scrapes with the law. He was pinched in August 2003 for drunk driving in Fort Lauderdale, earning six months probation. He was arrested a year later for driving with a suspended license but avoided jail again by spending three months in rehab. In 1999, Biden was a passenger in a car involved in a fatal drunk-driving accident. He was found partially liable for the death of 38-year-old William Albano, and owes his family almost $1 million dollars, according to the Daily Mail.

It's a real news source. With excellent journalism in the article. I guess the poor people will have to look for a way to pirate it.
May or not be a good story, not sure about the journalism, I know you are bias so the story slants to your agenda and that is why you like it. I am not going to read it if pirated and if you want to think I am poor because I spend my money on things I like and not on what you like, then I am good with that. I am sure you wouldn't invest thousands of dollars on lapidary equipment either.

May or not be a good story, not sure about the journalism, I know you are bias so the story slants to your agenda and that is why you like it.
Nah, that's just your way of discounting anything I think or say, forever. Your coping mechanism. Good journalism is good journalism and does not tell you what you want to hear. It uncovers facts and teaches us things we would not learn otherwise, without the journalistic effort.

And this is a very good piece of journalism. Good journalism also helps form bigger picture of historical events, by giving perspective and putting facts next to each other in a context that might be new to the reader.

And the picture that emerges from this piece is crystal clear.

Guess you will have to wait for when Congress puts this all together and shows the nation. But, of course, you will just pull our your coping mechanism, when they do, right?

Hard to tell, with you.

Forum List

Back