The S#*+ Has Hit The Fan!

It's sorta sad and scary to see Fart Fun and IM2 whip each other into a fantastical frenzy of leftist psychosis in this thread.
But this is the mindset of the modern Dimm Party.
They also serve as a sort of warning too, with what normal people have to find a way to effectively deal with!!

It's sorta sad and scary to see Fart Fun and IM2 whip each other into a fantastical frenzy of leftist psychosis in this thread.
But this is the mindset of the modern Dimm Party.
They also serve as a sort of warning too, with what normal people have to find a way to effectively deal with!!
yes, soothe yourself. May we get you some warm milk and a woobie, son?

Those hillbillies label everyone else.
Let me get this straight. Lefties are in charge and authorized to label ordinary Americans as "lobotomized hillbillies" because hillbillies label everyone else? Can't you see how freaking ludicrous the left wing logic has become?

Lefties are in charge and authorized to label ordinary Americans as "lobotomized hillbillies" because hillbillies label everyone else?
IM2 @ and I are in charge, now?

Great! First order of business:

Vote for all of their dead uncle-cousins in the next election

Sorry, pal. People don't get to spend half their time being an insulting prick, and the other half whining about the words "hillbilly". or "deplorable". They will get over it. Or they won't. Their problem.

It is actually more fun to see him crash weddings at Mara Lago and whine about losing than it would be having in prison. I enjoy it every time he says anything, it is about him losing the election.

And yet you have no problem repeating their lies. Sad :(
Which lies?
Be specific?
I watched the so-called Insurrection...it was a few dozen overtly emotionally disturbed, unarmed, fatties climbing through already open windows.
Yet you call cops evil for preventing thugs from committing murder.
You can't win this because you have revealed over and over again how you hate cops and love vicious armed thugs.
You are a ProgBot.

IM2 @ and I are in charge, now?

Great! First order of business:

Vote for all of their dead uncle-cousins in the next election

Sorry, pal. People don't get to spend half their time being an insulting prick, and the other half whining about the words "hillbilly". or "deplorable". They will get over it. Or they won't. Their problem.

So, was your mother overbearing while you were growing up and your father weak or absent and did you feel out of control as a lonely middle child with no one to talk to?

Aren't you the guys who have been saying that the FBI has been corrupted by politics and are not to be trusted? Trump purged everyone at the FBI who dared criticize him, much less accuse him of anything. Anyone who was "insufficiently loyal" was fired from every government agency. Suddenly now you believe them?
Gee dummy, the FBI spent 8+ months turning over every rock and looking behind every blade of grass in a desperate attempt to tie Trump to this. They couldn’t find ONE thing. You lost. Again.

It is actually more fun to see him crash weddings at Mara Lago and whine about losing than it would be having in prison. I enjoy it every time he says anything, it is about him losing the election.
That is funny. Unfortunately, he is keeping alive a dangerous, anti-democratic effort that is going to spiral out of his control and cost people their lives. So not so funny.

Which lies?
Be specific?
I watched the so-called Insurrection...it was a few dozen overtly emotionally disturbed, unarmed, fatties climbing through already open windows.
Yet you call cops evil for preventing thugs from committing murder.
You can't win this because you have revealed over and over again how you hate cops and love vicious armed thugs.
You are a ProgBot.

Ah interesting - Show me a post where I "hate cops and love vicious armed thugs". Take your time!

While Chicago murderers get fined $100.00 bucks.
I hope you encounter one and shit in your pants.
I've already been held up at gunpoint, boy. Now you stay safe in your rural midwestern shithole. Best your kind dont go into the big city anyway.

Key findings of The Post’s​

Jan. 6 investigation​

BEFORE THE ATTACK​

Law enforcement officials did not respond with urgency to a cascade of warnings about violence on Jan. 6

• Alerts were raised by local officials, FBI informants, social media companies, former national security officials, researchers, lawmakers and tipsters.
  • The FBI received numerous warnings about Jan. 6 but felt many of the threatening statements were “aspirational” and could not be pursued. In one tip on Dec. 20, a caller told the bureau that Trump supporters were making plans online for violence against lawmakers in Washington, including a threat against Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah). The agency concluded the information did not merit further investigation and closed the case within 48 hours.
  • One of the biggest efforts to come out of Sept. 11, 2001 — a national network of multi-agency intelligence centers — spotted a flood of Jan. 6 warnings, but federal agencies did not show much interest in its information.
  • The FBI limited its own understanding of how extremists were mobilizing when it switched its social media monitoring service on the last weekend of 2020.

Pentagon leaders had acute fears about widespread violence, and some feared Trump could misuse the National Guard to remain in power

• Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy was left rattled by Trump’s firing of senior Pentagon officials just after the election and sought to put guardrails on deployment of the National Guard.
  • Then-acting defense secretary Christopher C. Miller did not believe Trump would misuse the military but worried that far-right extremists could bait soldiers into “a Boston Massacre-type situation.” Their fears contributed to a fateful decision to keep soldiers away from the Capitol on Jan. 6.

The Capitol Police was disorganized and unprepared

• The U.S. Capitol Police had been tracking threatening social media posts for weeks but was hampered by poor communication and planning.
  • The department’s new head of intelligence concluded on Jan. 3 that Trump supporters had grown desperate to overturn the election and “Congress itself” would be the target. But then-Chief Steven Sund did not have that information when he initiated a last-minute request to bring in National Guard soldiers, one that was swiftly rejected.

Trump’s election lies radicalized his supporters in real time

• As the president exerted pressure on state officials, the Justice Department and his vice president to overturn the results, his public attacks on the vote mobilized his supporters to immediately plot violent acts — discussions that researchers watched unfold online.
Story continues below advertisement

DURING THE ATTACK​

Escalating danger signs were in full view hours before the Capitol attack but did not trigger a stepped-up security response

• Hundreds of Trump supporters clashed with police at the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial on the morning of Jan. 6, some with shields and gas masks, presaging the violence to come.
  • D.C. homeland security employees spotted piles of backpacks left by rallygoers outside the area where the president would speak — a phenomenon the agency had warned a week earlier could be a sign of concealed weapons.

Trump had direct warnings of the risks but stood by for 187 minutes before telling his supporters to go home

• For more than three hours, the president resisted entreaties from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, other Republican lawmakers and numerous White House advisers to urge the mob to disperse, a delay that contributed to harrowing acts of violence.

His allies pressured Pence to reject the election results even after the Capitol siege

• John C. Eastman, an attorney advising Trump, emailed Pence’s lawyer as a shaken Congress was reconvening to argue that the vice president should still reject electors from Arizona and other states.
  • Earlier in the day, while the vice president, his family and aides were hiding from the rioters, Eastman emailed Pence’s lawyer to blame the violence on Pence’s refusal to block certification of Biden’s victory.

This is crap we've know about for months. So how is the shit hitting the fan? Given the Speaker is ultimately in charge of the Capital police, all it shows is her incompetence.

Forum List

Back