The S#*+ Has Hit The Fan!

Here we go. The 1st Amendment of right to assemble and petition the government is under attack just like freedom of religion and the other Amendment about the right to bear arms. When are lefties going to throw out the entire Constitution and start locking up opposition parties?

When we do the smart thing, and that is divide our country into two countries, and they can run their country however they like, including throwing out the Constitution.

True true. On the other hand, I store as few passwords as is absolutely necessary.

I live alone and nobody is going to break into my home to steal anything. In any case, IM2 pasted what he thought were the highlights of the article, and it turns out to be a

nothing burger.jpeg

Everything in the world is a "nothingburger", when you actively and aggressively maintain a sky high level of abject ignorance.

A cop that murders someone like Floyd by kneeling on their neck for ten minutes?
Cool, hope he is having fun in prison! :D
How do you feel about the fact that Mr. Floyd beat the shit out of his wife every night?
Should he have a statue in his honor?

Nah, that's just your way of discounting anything I think or say, forever. Your coping mechanism. Good journalism is good journalism and does not tell you what you want to hear. It uncovers facts and teaches us things we would not learn otherwise, without the journalistic effort.

And this is a very good piece of journalism. Good journalism also helps form bigger picture of historical events, by giving perspective and putting facts next to each other in a context that might be new to the reader.

And the picture that emerges from this piece is crystal clear.

Guess you will have to wait for when Congress puts this all together and shows the nation. But, of course, you will just pull our your coping mechanism, when they do, right?

Hard to tell, with you.
I can wait until Congress, I’m patient.
I don’t know you, never met you, you are a faceless, nameless unknown internet guy, what is there to cope with? No offense you are just entertainment, no other value to me. I spend 5 minutes a month answering you. Cope? Lol!

A cop that murders someone like Floyd by kneeling on their neck for ten minutes?
Cool, hope he is having fun in prison! :D
Answer the question, ProgBot....
How do you feel about the fact that Mr. Floyd beat the shit out of his wife every night?
Should he have a statue in his honor?

I can wait until Congress, I’m patient.
I don’t know you, never met you, you are a faceless, nameless unknown internet guy, what is there to cope with? No offense you are just entertainment, no other value to me. I spend 5 minutes a month answering you. Cope? Lol!
Yes, cope. And the cause of your insecurity and compulsive need to preemptively judge a well argued opinion you have not yet heard isn't me. I am just the avatar, at this moment.

So you say things like, "Got a real source?", without knowing any of the content. You discount my thoughts, before you have heard them. The pattern is clear.

Yes, cope. And the cause of your insecurity and compulsive need to preemptively judge a well argued opinion you have not yet heard isn't me. I am just the avatar, at this moment.

So you say things like, "Got a real source?", without knowing any of the content. You discount my thoughts, before you have heard them. The pattern is clear.
Lol, thanks for the stupid attempt and figuring me out. Not paying, why should I?

You're attempt to sound smarter than you really are, is a fail. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back