The S#*+ Has Hit The Fan!

And within 24 hours, all of them will run pieces about this piece. So there ya go. Hang in there.

I doubt it. They're running out of steam over there people were never that interested

You can hear the disappointment in their voice when they talk about it. Hah

I doubt it. They're running out of steam over there people were never that interested

You can hear the disappointment in their voice when they talk about it. Hah
I’m sure it will get printed else where. That is why enlightened guy is so stupid. He bitches because I don’t subscribe to a site when I can get it all free later. Not very bright for a guy who claims he is so up on politics.

I’m sure it will get printed else where. That is why enlightened guy is so stupid. He bitches because I don’t subscribe to a site when I can get it all free later. Not very bright for a guy who claims he is so up on politics.
I don't care if you subscribe or not. You asked me why you should, ya loudmouth. Or did you forget?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Papageorgio so anyway.

Did you see how Trump abused the power of his presidency to threaten the lives of Congresspeople trying to certify his election loss, by watching the riot on TV for 3 hours without sending aid or calling the rioters off?

Pretty big news.

387 minutes.

My Pet Goat takes 4 minutes to read.

Trump could have read My Pet Goat 96 times, while he sat there.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It’s almost like you believe knee on neck boy knew all of this when he executed Mr Floyd.

You claim not to read RW sites. Not believable.
I grew up in a very bad neighborhood.
The DA and cops don't take shit in Nassau County and the crime rate has always been low.
When cops and the DA are kind, life is cruel.

Unconscionable
Criminal. A "High Crime", if ever there was one. Might as well toss that term right in the garbage, if there are no consequences or new laws meant to target this in the future. No more High Crimes. Presidents can just do whatever they like. Extort foreign leaders, abuse their power to try to overturn elections, whatever. All good.

I don't care if you subscribe or not. You asked me why you should, ya loudmouth. Or did you forget?
And you gave me no reason to subscribe but the best reason not to. Thanks for proving what a biased partisan lefty you are. Got anything else, your not very entertaining anymore.

And you gave me no reason to subscribe but the best reason not to. Thanks for proving what a biased partisan lefty you are. Got anything else, your not very entertaining anymore.
See ya. You managed to hang out in the thread and completely avoid the topic for, what ... an hour? That's stamina.

The insurrection deniers want to use the paywall as an excuse to keep denying. This was planned and trump was in on it. So it's like this, he can let the evidence produce what it does and take his lumps now, or he can face the ultimate judge and pay for eternity.

The insurrection deniers want to use the paywall as an excuse to keep denying. This was planned and trump was in on it. So it's like this, he can let the evidence produce what it does and take his lumps now, or he can face the ultimate judge and pay for eternity.
Come get us liceman.

Forum List

Back