The Same Old "Liberal Scandal Excuse"; Oops,Uh,Sorry, "It Wont Happen Again".

Feb 1, 2013

:oops:
Conservatives, have you taken notice? right from the start of the Obama Years, scandal after scandal, screw up after screw up, all we get from the White House, if not Barry himself is the same old lame ending statement; "We Will Make Sure This Never Happens Again". Really? But it keeps on happening !!! And after 4 Americans die in Benghazi, we hear it again, Oops! 4 of our Americans have died in the Benghazi attack. Hmm, sorry, it wont happen again. Right, that's like a truck driver running a child and then telling the parents, "Sorry I Ran Over Your Son, Hmm, all I can say is "I'm Sorry And It Wont Happen Again". Yup, and what was the "Ending Excuse" over the IRS Scandal we heard on Wednesday Night?
:smoke:

"Sorry, It Wont Happen Again" is a common and accepted excuse from a teen causing a minor accident in their home, like hitting a baseball thru a window or your kid accidently breaking a cheap/inexpensive commemorative plate! Get my point! ?? God, even Nixon didn't say, sorry about Watergate, I really screwed up, but I promise It wont happen again !!

"Sorry, It Wont Happen Again" is a common and accepted excuse from a teen causing a minor accident in their home, like hitting a baseball thru a window or your kid accidently breaking a cheap/inexpensive commemorative plate! Get my point! ?? God, even Nixon didn't say, sorry about Watergate, I really screwed up, but I promise It wont happen again !!

As opposed to the Republican "We'll do it again." :D

That's another Obamanism I loath! "It won't happen again" GRRRRRRRRRRRR

the moment he says that ....we know it will happen many more times again.

and when Obaminus says.... I won't tolerate that kind of behavior ????

Lord that's the one I really hate!

As opposed to the Republican "We'll do it again." :D

"We will Do it Again" is rising against,"Sorry, It Wont Happen Again"

So when the next screw up comes next week, lets say Maxine Waters claims that we are still losing 170 Millions jobs a month, then realizes that she was off by 170 Million, will the White House excuse her remark and say, "We Apologize For Maxine Waters Embarrassing Remark". It Wont Happen Again.

When Chewbacca takes a crap in the woods and knocks down a tall pine tree, I wonder if he will apologize to the Forest Ranger.

even when I used to work in restaurants, I never said "Oops! I F****ked Up" Sorry I spilled hot soup all over your new white dress, "It Wont Happen Again".Tell you what, I will knock off 8.00 from the tab.

You can take all the Obama administration 'scandals', put them all together, multiply them times 100 and they still don't even come close to the disaster that was the Bush presidency.

When you people supported Bush to the bitter end, you set your own standard.

Now live by it and shut up.

You can take all the Obama administration 'scandals', put them all together, multiply them times 100 and they still don't even come close to the disaster that was the Bush presidency.

Another deflection to Bush. Good Lord.

Why am I not surprised.

Guess its kinda tough to realize your boy ain't the paragon he made himself out to be. Hell. He's totally unaware of whats going on all over his adminstration. He doesn't know much.

Guess golf is more fun.

Why am I not surprised.

Guess its kinda tough to realize your boy ain't the paragon he made himself out to be. Hell. He's totally unaware of whats going on all over his adminstration. He doesn't know much.

Guess golf is more fun.

Why is Obama supposed to know what's going on day to day in an IRS office in Cincinnati?

Why am I not surprised.

Guess golf is more fun.

Why is Obama supposed to know what's going on day to day in an IRS office in Cincinnati?

Here, let me help you.

He's not.

So shut up.

Why am I not surprised.

Guess golf is more fun.

Seems a little tidbit like IRS targeting right wing organizations would be something someone would have mentioned it to him doncha ya think??

If only from a damage control viewpoint that is. Apparantly not.

He doesn't really seem to be aware of just about everything going on in his administration.

So has Joe Biden called up the Prime Minister/Leader of Japan and said "Sorry About "That Big Bomb Thing" from the 40's, It was all a big misunderstanding, all I can say is, I am very sorry, and "It Wont Happen Again".

That's another Obamanism I loath! "It won't happen again" GRRRRRRRRRRRR

the moment he says that ....we know it will happen many more times again.
did Barry promise that we wont have another Boston Bombing? It wont happen again, but if it does, we will blame it on Bush or Congress?

Forum List

Back