TB 31-26
@ATL 14-42
Min 21-24
NO 35-38
@SF 13-31
@ NY 17-24
AZ 21-3
STL 17-7

You know very little about football. Thinking Atlanta will hang 42 pts on the Hawks after they were lucky to get a win in the last meeting shows your NFL IQ. You have Minn and NO winning in Seattle. :lol:

Losing to Indy??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Losing in Carolina? ?? Already beat the Panthers in thier house with a rookie QB early in the season.

Maybe you are right though. The Seahawks lost Percey Harvin do to injury to his hip and subsequent surgry for most of this season. When you take away what Harvin did for the Hawks last season you may have a point.

We should know how your prognostication is going after week two in the regular season games. SF scored zero TDs in week 16 in Seattle in 58 minutes. Kapernick finally found an open reciever in the EZ in the last two minutes against our third string DBs. They might score 31 pts. They are predicted to be a much better team without thier best reciever Crabtree who caught twice as many balls as the next best ball catcher guy on the team. Ya...they will pobably be a much better team without him.

There hasn't been as good of NFL calls since the replacement refs! :lol:

The Seahawks could return to form. My argument is that they're a one hit wonder at this point and they could very easily return to mediocrity.

Indy is formidable. If you're looking to a super sophomore; look to Luck, not Wilson.

Cam Newton typically performs well in the early season. Expect him to hang huge numbers at home against the hawks.

Also, the Rams are improved. It'll be difficult for the hawks to sweep the season series. And perhaps it'll be the Rams beating up on the Hawks.

Peterson's going to want that back to back MVP. Expect him to hang about 220 on the hawks.

Not sure, why the Saints winning in anywhere is that funny. They're a vaunted offense and can beat anyone.

The Seahawks could return to form. My argument is that they're a one hit wonder at this point and they could very easily return to mediocrity.

Indy is formidable. If you're looking to a super sophomore; look to Luck, not Wilson.

Cam Newton typically performs well in the early season. Expect him to hang huge numbers at home against the hawks.

Also, the Rams are improved. It'll be difficult for the hawks to sweep the season series. And perhaps it'll be the Rams beating up on the Hawks.

Peterson's going to want that back to back MVP. Expect him to hang about 220 on the hawks.

Not sure, why the Saints winning in anywhere is that funny. They're a vaunted offense and can beat anyone.

Seahawks will beat the Colts, no doubt there.

It depends how Russell Wilson plays.

Often, defensive co-ordinators spend the winter studying rookie sensations, and they have sophomore letdowns, especially QBs who scramble. That's what happened to Cam Newton.

If Wilson can avoid that, Seahawks will do fine. But both them and the 49ers are susceptible to disappointment.

Seattle has a lot of help for Wilson. Otherwise the soph jinx is in play. The talent surrounding Wilson makes him look good.

I look forward to revisiting this thread thruout the season. :lol:

There will be no soph slump for Wilson. I would be more concerned about Kaepernick. He came in late in the season and if anyone truly snuck up on the league it was him. He played in less than half a season regular games. It is easy to "get up" for playoff games.. The first part of the season can be a grind and a comedy of errors. Kaepernick will still be figuring things out that Wilson has already learned.

Also SF plays a "pistol" which is easier to diagnos than the read option. Kaepernick won't have as many chances to kiss his biceps as some would hope.

Like I said earlier we will know a lot more about the NFC West after week two.

The way things stand now barring further injuries to Seattle and SF I predict something like the same score from week 16 of last season ...38-10 Seahawks

@ Carolina 20-27
SF 35-31
Jax 31-17
@Hou 24-31
[MENTION=11707]Indy[/MENTION] 21-31
Tenn 21-7
@AZ 30-17
@STL 20-28
TB 31-26
@ATL 14-42
Min 21-24
NO 35-38
@SF 13-31
@ NY 17-24
AZ 21-3
STL 17-7

You know very little about football. Thinking Atlanta will hang 42 pts on the Hawks after they were lucky to get a win in the last meeting shows your NFL IQ. You have Minn and NO winning in Seattle. :lol:

Losing to Indy??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Losing in Carolina? ?? Already beat the Panthers in thier house with a rookie QB early in the season.

Maybe you are right though. The Seahawks lost Percey Harvin do to injury to his hip and subsequent surgry for most of this season. When you take away what Harvin did for the Hawks last season you may have a point.

We should know how your prognostication is going after week two in the regular season games. SF scored zero TDs in week 16 in Seattle in 58 minutes. Kapernick finally found an open reciever in the EZ in the last two minutes against our third string DBs. They might score 31 pts. They are predicted to be a much better team without thier best reciever Crabtree who caught twice as many balls as the next best ball catcher guy on the team. Ya...they will pobably be a much better team without him.

There hasn't been as good of NFL calls since the replacement refs! :lol:

OK I will have to eat the crow and admit I never saw that blocked FG for a 10 point swing coming. If not for that one stinking play my Hawks would be undefeated.

Props to the GREAT Colts !!!!! :bow3: :bow3: :bow3:

LOL - In the back of my mind; I figured 10-6 or 11-5. But, I hadn't figured the NFC would be so dysfunctional this year.

Forum List

Back