🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JD Vance recently introduced a bill that would eliminate all DEI positions and policies in the federal government ...

America desperately need this done. It's more important than most realize.

I didn't know much about Vance till yesterday but this definitely bolsters my confidence in him.

Including the military?
The military is reduced. They would not likely want all single males in it, but that is not what it is as there are many families. then of course the military/industrial complex is entrenched. And if they do not wise up, we may lose to China in a future conflict. They produce like we used to.

This is desperately needed. The next Congress needs to move swiftly on this bill and other legislation, including making tips non-taxable.

This is very important and those who oppose the bill are racists.

It’s a bizarre world we live wrt the radical left and how they try to justify things like DEI. They’re completely nuts. It’s the same thing with the reparations for blacks. We all descend from slaves. And all throughout history people of every ethnic and religious group have gone through a struggle.

It’s 2024. We’re all equal in America.

Show me one single case of a popular television figure or media figure saying blacks are inferior to white. They can’t do it doesn’t exist.

DEI or hiring quotes for minorities is racist against white men. That has to stop. It’s never justified.

and when you have your brain surgery Im2 will be your anesthetist
Allegedly They are the same person… a white gay guy in his 70s posing as 8-9 different posters on this form. Often saying outlandish things such as certain “black politicians don’t represent all Black people”. Who talks like that btw it’s weird and cringey

When is the last time we have heard a white person get on television and say “they represent white people or white people this white people that.” “this is inconsiderate toward white people”

Im2 represents himself whoever he might be. He reminds us of pro BLM or pro DEI people who attempt to speak for entire groups of people. They are a fringe minority of the country.

Forum List

Back