The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

1. What makes him a war criminal?
Awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Curious that Trump has not yet cancelled the treaty. Is he a co-conspirator?

So you agree that the 'treaty' identifies Hussein Obama as a war criminal!

Excellent.

So, contrary to majority opinion, you are capable of learning.

Excellent.

I don't think you realize just how bad that person just wrecked your hypothesis

Because the $1 billion dollars in drug trafficking and money laundering was taking place on U.S. soil that's why. Blatant criminal activity on U.S. soil and Obama ignored it because he didn't want his Iran deal interrupted.

Yawn. We only have a drug problem because we treat drugs like a criminal problem instead of a medical one.

Given that Big Pharma is pushing a lot more opioids than Hezbollah does, I can't get that worked up about it.

Dummy money laundering to buy weapons to commit terrorist attacks doesn't concern you? Your deflection to big pharma is laughable.

Excellent.

or the right forum to post a hypothetical in ..

That's this guy:

193d2840-234b-410a-807f-4227106460b0.jpg

But....there is hope:

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

I am soooooo looking forward to Hussein Obama in an orange jump-suit.....

2. Now....it turns out that in the battle to get Nuclear weapons to Iran, he made certain that Hezbollah was allowed to sell drugs in America.

"Politico: Obama Let Hezbollah Run Cocaine Into The US For Iran Deal — And More
...the previous administration colluded with Iran to let terrorists and drug dealers go free in order to score one of the worst deals ever in international relations.

...the DEA had a major operation called Project Cassandra. This operation had identified Hezbollah as a major supplier of cocaine to the US and other countries, along with its usual terrorist activities on behalf of its sponsors in Tehran.

... Obama administration stepped in to drain it of all resources, just to protect its deal with Iran..."
Politico: Obama let Hezbollah run cocaine into the US for Iran deal - and more - Hot Air

And the most stupid among us voted for this individual....

....twice.

The only crook, liar, criminal and thief out there bigger than Hillary and the Clintons is the Big Mack-daddy himself, Barry Soetoro masquerading as an American citizen president who will probably never answer for his crimes at all because the Deep State protects presidents, except when they're Donald Trump.

He does not act alone, Un-Constitutionally, as Obama did. Trump put the onus back where it belongs / belonged the whole time - ON CONGRESS.

Excellent.

There is no hypothesis there, you dunce.

Everything I posted is linked and sourced.

Try to use words you're capable of defining.
An hypothesis is the starting point of an investigation.

Now....look up 'conclusion.'

Excellent.

or the right forum to post a hypothetical in ..

The Great Obama got Iran to abandon it's nuclear weapons program

Crooked Donnie is trying to allow Iran to rebuild it's program

That's this guy:

193d2840-234b-410a-807f-4227106460b0.jpg

But....there is hope:

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

2. Now....it turns out that in the battle to get Nuclear weapons to Iran, he made certain that Hezbollah was allowed to sell drugs in America.

...the previous administration colluded with Iran to let terrorists and drug dealers go free in order to score one of the worst deals ever in international relations.

...the DEA had a major operation called Project Cassandra. This operation had identified Hezbollah as a major supplier of cocaine to the US and other countries, along with its usual terrorist activities on behalf of its sponsors in Tehran.

... Obama administration stepped in to drain it of all resources, just to protect its deal with Iran..."
Politico: Obama let Hezbollah run cocaine into the US for Iran deal - and more - Hot Air

....twice.

The only crook, liar, criminal and thief out there bigger than Hillary and the Clintons is the Big Mack-daddy himself, Barry Soetoro masquerading as an American citizen president who will probably never answer for his crimes at all because the Deep State protects presidents, except when they're Donald Trump.

"...crook, liar, criminal and thief..."
You left out 'America-hater'

Excellent.

I can source & post a link claiming pigs can fly. Doesn' make it factual.
What you posted was a hypothesis with your opinion as the conclusion. Doesn't make it factual. And that poster put you in a box with one sentence.

Excellent.
So you agree that keeping the treaty in place identifies Trump as a war criminal.

Excellent.

Gads, you're a moron.

"Iran nuclear deal: Donald Trump 'decertifies' 2015 pact"
Iran nuclear deal: Donald Trump 'decertifies' 2015 pact

What really put the burr under your saddle, you donkey, is the last line in the OP.

Excellent.

What you posted was a hypothesis with your opinion as the conclusion. Doesn't make it factual. And that poster put you in a box with one sentence.

"I can source & post a link claiming pigs can fly."

You can fly??????

Excellent.

You can fly??????
And I've left you without a rational response....

Listen twit, I think the deal is TERRIBLE and whole heartedly agree that Obama was a bad president but if you'r going with this line of logic the other poster is correct too.

Excellent.

You can fly??????

bow out and take your gotcha with you.

It's okay to admit your logic was flawed. No one is right all of the time and recognizing your mistakes makes you wiser in the end.

Or not...

Excellent.

You can fly??????
And I've left you without a rational response....

Listen twit, I think the deal is TERRIBLE and whole heartedly agree that Obama was a bad president but if you'r going with this line of logic the other poster is correct too.

Let's check.

I stated two things, and showed both to be correct:

But....there is hope:

....twice.

...and a drug lord.

I remain 100% correct and accurate.

He does not act alone, Un-Constitutionally, as Obama did. Trump put the onus back where it belongs / belonged the whole time - ON CONGRESS.
You're right, he is worse. Trump said Obama was abusing his power by signing so many executive orders. But in just 100 days, Trump signed nearly as many as Obama averaged in a year.

Forum List

Back