The Seedy Side Of The Democratic Party

Glad to meetchya. I myself am fed up with puerile dichotomists who think the whole world is made up of "Democrats" and "Republicans" as if there are only two choices.

"puerile dichotomists"? :eusa_eh: Fact of the matter is your party is dead as a doornail so now you're disavowing the party concept.....Fine by us, fold up your tents and go home....we'll take it from here.

The Democratic Party are all about cash and power. Same as the Republican Party. I am fed up with the bullshit where everyone pretends they are the do-gooders and saviors of all mankind.

It's inevitable in entrenched political parties. If they launch with an ideology it's gone in a generation and the prime directive becomes self-perpetuation.

This is the most ignorant shit I have seen. You have people defending media conglomerates and opinion shows. Conflicts are created so that no one pays attention to what is going on. AND it's a repeated strategy. It's collective amnesia.

`
While I have no use for either party, the democrats used to be for the working class. That was long ago, before the Clinton's.

Democrats Warned Their Candidates Not to Talk About Gun Control After Las Vegas Shooting - The DNC loves their profits and the gun lobby contributes to that.

While Democrats Call for Gun Control at Home, They Push Deadly Arms Deals Abroad
- Hypocrites. War means profits for those who support it and the democratic party loves their profits.

Democratic Party's DC Establishment Attacks Progressive Texas Candidate for US House - The Clinton run Democratic party will not support their own candidates who put people and issues before their party's profitability.

Bernieworld fires back in the DCCC’s war on a Texas Democrat - They reluctantly put up with Sanders but loath any democratic candidate who does not support their profitable agenda,​
`
I just love debating this issue.
Please inform me of what the Dems did for the "WORKING" claas.

`
While I have no use for either party, the democrats used to be for the working class.
`
Yeah that's true the Democrats used to be for the "working class" during the Andrew Jackson Administration, since then it's been nothing but an Oligarchy Club.:cool:

The Democratic Party didn't exist during the Jackson Administration. Until the very end of it when Van Buren organized it (1834 to be exact). In those daze it was basically the 'states rights'/decentralized government party. Oligarchy didn't rise up as a constituency (for anybody) until the aforementioned later part of that century.

Glad to meetchya. I myself am fed up with puerile dichotomists who think the whole world is made up of "Democrats" and "Republicans" as if there are only two choices.

"puerile dichotomists"? :eusa_eh: Fact of the matter is your party is dead as a doornail so now you're disavowing the party concept.....Fine by us, fold up your tents and go home....we'll take it from here.

Thanks for illustrating what "puerile dichotomists" means.

I know this is way over your intellectual pay grade but once again, it is impossible for "my party" to be "dead" since none ever existed. So no, I doubt you'll "take" anything from here, since you have no clue where "here" is.

No
The Democratic Party are all about cash and power. Same as the Republican Party. I am fed up with the bullshit where everyone pretends they are the do-gooders and saviors of all mankind.
I'm fed up with people that blame everyone once they are forced to admit Democrats are corrupt as Hell.

Yeah. It isn't what was said or done.....it's the Russians.
Yep.....blame it on Russia.

Notice how Democrats switch their positions without breaking formation?

I know this is way over your intellectual pay grade but once again, it is impossible for "my party" to be "dead" since none ever existed. So no, I doubt you'll "take" anything from here, since you have no clue where "here" is.

My intellectual pay grade is obviously higher than yours since I recall the democRAT party not only existing but stealing elections and gutting the country of it's moral and spiritual values for the last 50 years.

My intellectual pay grade is obviously higher than yours since I recall the democRAT party not only existing but stealing elections and gutting the country of it's moral and spiritual values for the last 50 years.

--- which has nothing to do with me, so apparently not.

Political parties have nothing to do with 'moral and spiritual values' unless you're in a theocracy btw, so let's make that definitely not.

--- which has nothing to do with me, so apparently not.

Political parties have nothing to do with 'moral and spiritual values' unless you're in a theocracy btw, so let's make that definitely not.

So 40,000,000 abortions, Christianity being assaulted on every level, men using women's bathrooms and single-mother homes thanks to the lesbian feminists have "nothing to do" with the democrat party? :26:

The Ds could teach cockroaches about survival and corruption. So when the blue wall collapses and the Ds win in 2024. They have the psychopath vote sewed up and the freeloaders, they will return as soon as they find new places to run into the ground.

`
While I have no use for either party, the democrats used to be for the working class. That was long ago, before the Clinton's.

Democrats Warned Their Candidates Not to Talk About Gun Control After Las Vegas Shooting - The DNC loves their profits and the gun lobby contributes to that.

While Democrats Call for Gun Control at Home, They Push Deadly Arms Deals Abroad
- Hypocrites. War means profits for those who support it and the democratic party loves their profits.

Democratic Party's DC Establishment Attacks Progressive Texas Candidate for US House - The Clinton run Democratic party will not support their own candidates who put people and issues before their party's profitability.

Bernieworld fires back in the DCCC’s war on a Texas Democrat - They reluctantly put up with Sanders but loath any democratic candidate who does not support their profitable agenda,​
`
We're in desperate need of at least one more party. Both are now so controlled by darker forces that they're causing far more harm than good.

Aye. But the Duopoly is itself a monopoly. It's not going to allow competition.

STFU. Y U gotta make sense every now and then? :mad:

`

`
We're in desperate need of at least one more party. Both are now so controlled by darker forces that they're causing far more harm than good.

Aye. But the Duopoly is itself a monopoly. It's not going to allow competition.

STFU. Y U gotta make sense every now and then? :mad:

Keeps the hitter off-balance. :thup:

All the vitriol and nastiness is exactly what the power-elite want.

Keep them fighting each other so we can do whatever we want and get away with.

Imagine if Americas really embraced an agenda of 'throw all the bums out' -- a real effort to drain the swamp top to bottom. Take K street and money out of the agenda. Make politicians produce solutions or not get paid.

The problem is corporate dollars protect the drain pipe with so many layers and distractions it would be impossible without another 1929.

And the people most willing to fight are least likely to fight side-by-side.

The power elite-protect themselves by stirring the tribal pot and blowing the dog whistle loud and proud.

As if any of us believe your beaten dog commie party has lost your support....first hint of light between our factions and you'll be barking at the moon telling us how you'll take back Congress in November. My brother and sister conservatives.....don't fall for them feigning "throw all of them out"...they don't believe it and neither do we.

`
Now who'd of guessed?
`
`

ymCHX9p.jpg

Source
`

`
While I have no use for either party, the democrats used to be for the working class.
`
Yeah that's true the Democrats used to be for the "working class" during the Andrew Jackson Administration, since then it's been nothing but an Oligarchy Club.:cool:

The Democratic Party didn't exist during the Jackson Administration. Until the very end of it when Van Buren organized it (1834 to be exact).
Andrew Jackson was the first elected President to come from what is now the Democratic Party (after the Democratic Republican split in 1828).

In those daze it was basically the 'states rights'/decentralized government party. Oligarchy didn't rise up as a constituency (for anybody) until the aforementioned later part of that century.
It was from its foundation a party based on patronage taking a page right out of Gaius Julius Caesar's political playbook, it's an oligarchy club based on using the public treasury and patronage to buy popular support.

`
`

The Democratic Party didn't exist during the Jackson Administration. Until the very end of it when Van Buren organized it (1834 to be exact).
Andrew Jackson was the first elected President to come from what is now the Democratic Party (after the Democratic Republican split in 1828).

In those daze it was basically the 'states rights'/decentralized government party. Oligarchy didn't rise up as a constituency (for anybody) until the aforementioned later part of that century.
It was from its foundation a party based on patronage taking a page right out of Gaius Julius Caesar's political playbook, it's an oligarchy club based on using the public treasury and patronage to buy popular support.
Did you know that it was Andrew Jackson(D) that declared WAR on the American Indian?

Forum List

Back