🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The self described stable genius needs a time out.

Once again, assuming nothing is done about the felonies committed by Potato in this matter, Trump is 100% correct.

The idiot author of the OP couldn’t be more stupid or more clearly wrong.
President Biden won’t be charged because he cooperated with the investigation.

Had Trump cooperated he too would likely not be charged.

Wrong, Winkie Dinky. It is a significant and indisputable sign of just how much of a double standard exists in our corrupted Department of “Justice” [sic].
Um...you need to learn the proper use of [sic]. :lol:

There is no double standard, kiddo. Trump held back government property when asked for it. Then he had his lawyer sign a fraudulent statement that all government property had been returned by Trump.

Trump felt no compunction about setting up his lawyer for a fraudulent statement. What a guy. It makes you wonder who would ever be stupid enough to ever work for Trump going forward.

Pence and Biden did none of those things.

You would know all these things if you had READ THE INDICTMENT instead of submissively parroting what you are told to parrot, cuck.
'

See?

Trump's tard herd does not know the key differences. Just as Trump is depending on.

It helps Trump that tards like BackAgain never bothered to read his indictment.
And who says Bidenfluffers can't do irony.

See?

Trump's tard herd does not know the key differences. Just as Trump is depending on.

It helps Trump that tards like BackAgain never bothered to read his indictment.
Except that you’re the retard, little g.5.

Also, contrary to your ignorant guesswork, I did read every indictment. Unlike you, I understood what they attempted to claim. Also, unlike you, I recognize how weak each case is as a matter of law.

You little childish vermin can’t see it and wouldn’t recognize it anyway.

It doesn’t help that you are dishonest — as well as ignorant and retarded.

There is no double standard, kiddo. Trump held back government property when asked for it. Then he had his lawyer sign a fraudulent statement that all government property had been returned by Trump.

Trump felt no compunction about setting up his lawyer for a fraudulent statement. What a guy. It makes you wonder who would ever be stupid enough to ever work for Trump going forward.

You would know all these things if you had READ THE INDICTMENT instead of submissively parroting what you are told to parrot, cuck.
'
LOL Perhaps you should read the indictment

Also, contrary to your ignorant guesswork, I did read every indictment. Unlike you, I understood what they attempted to claim. Also, unlike you, I recognize how weak each case is as a matter of law.

No, you clearly did not read the indictment, cuck, or you would not be submissively parroting what you have been told to parrot.

It's obvious.

You've made this "I've read it" claim horseshit before and have been caught red-handed at being completely ignorant of the facts.

I don't know why you submissive cucks so willingly explode your integrity for your crooked naked emperor. I really don't. It must be a Dom/Sub thing.

Biden counts on the ignorance of his supporters.

'
Cite the part of the relevant statute that says if you just give back the top secret documents you stole when caught you don't get charged.

I'll wait, Vermin.

Biden broke the law, certainly as far as having classified documents from when he was a Senator. He had to have taken them from a secure room.

And the way he stored documents from his time as VPOTUS means anyone could have had access. Pluse classified documents were shipped by regular courier services to multiple locations.

We are a banana republic.
My apologies to bananas.

Cite the part of the relevant statute that says if you just give back the top secret documents you stole when caught you don't get charged.

I'll wait, Vermin.
I wouldn't be holding my breath. Just saying.

"It's totally not the same" they say as they look you in the eyes and slowly tilt their head.
GASLIGHT EXPRESS wooooooot!!!!

:evil:

Former President Trump railed against reports President Biden won’t be charged in the special counsel probe into his handling of classified documents, taking to social media Friday morning to complain of what he considers “prosecutorial misconduct.”

Special counsel Robert Hur is expected to put together a critical report of Biden’s conduct but its not likely to result in criminal charges, the Wall Street Journal first reported Thursday.

The WSJ's reporting sounds vaguely like the FBI's determination of Hillary's carelessness regarding dubiously classified e-mails. Naturally, the MAGA king will play it for all its worth. Ginning up outrage among the base fueled by the complicity of RWM. Batten down the hatches, there's a verbal shitstorm of grievance and false equivalences coming.
Agreed, 25 to life. :dev3:

President Biden won’t be charged because he cooperated with the investigation.
Bullshit. He’s not getting charged solely because, right now, he can’t be. And when he can be he won’t get charged because our federal law enforcement is rigged.
Had Trump cooperated he too would likely not be charged.
Nonsense. There is no valid basis to charge President Trump whatsoever. And yet, he is being prosecuted.

It’s an odd thing when you defend a dual standard of justice. You’re a hack.

Former President Trump railed against reports President Biden won’t be charged in the special counsel probe into his handling of classified documents, taking to social media Friday morning to complain of what he considers “prosecutorial misconduct.”

Special counsel Robert Hur is expected to put together a critical report of Biden’s conduct but its not likely to result in criminal charges, the Wall Street Journal first reported Thursday.

The WSJ's reporting sounds vaguely like the FBI's determination of Hillary's carelessness regarding dubiously classified e-mails. Naturally, the MAGA king will play it for all its worth. Ginning up outrage among the base fueled by the complicity of RWM. Batten down the hatches, there's a verbal shitstorm of grievance and false equivalences coming.

When you start applying the same laws to both parties, then you arrive at step one. Before that, you're just doing a berg80

Bullfawking shit, you read the indictment. It is 49 pages long.

Bullshit. He’s not getting charged solely because, right now, he can’t be. And when he can be he won’t get charged because our federal law enforcement is rigged.

Nonsense. There is no valid basis to charge President Trump whatsoever. And yet, he is being prosecuted.

It’s an odd thing when you defend a dual standard of justice. You’re a hack.
See?

You have not read the indictment.

QED.

Forum List

Back