🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The self described stable genius needs a time out.

Once again, assuming nothing is done about the felonies committed by Potato in this matter, Trump is 100% correct.

The idiot author of the OP couldn’t be more stupid or more clearly wrong.
Right on cue, Trump the subhuman crime boss has another outburst on his failing TS website.

Who's surprised that Commander Bonespurs again proves to all that he's nothing but a lowlife criminal degenerate?

Sorry it sailed over your tiny little pinhead. 😂
No, I'm sorry you don't know the proper use. You are just subtracting from your ever diminishing credibility.
False. He was in negotiations about which items weee his and which were subject to being returned.
Nope. Those negotiations had been concluded. Trump fought for over a year to not turn over any documents, and then finally he begrudgingly turned over SOME, and then had his lawyer sign a false statement that everything had been turned over.

See? You once again prove you have not read the indictment!!!

Again, you have no idea that he did that.
Sorry, rube. It's in the indictment. They have the false certification and the attorney Trump lied to.

They also have the testimony of his own people he went out of his way to hide the government property he had not turned over. And, of course, they have the actual material. It's all listed in the indictment.

See? You once again prove you have not read the indictment!!!

"In my administration I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law." - Donald Trump, August 2016.

"We also need to fight this battle by collecting intelligence and then protecting, protecting our classifiedsecrets. . . . We can't have someone in the Oval Office who doesn't understand the meaning of the word confidential or classified." - Donald Trump, September 2016

"(O]ne of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to thehandling of classified information.' - Donald Trump, September 2016.

"We also need the best protection of classified information. - Donald Trump, September 2016.
No link.:auiqs.jpg:

TRUMP: I don't want anybody looking, I don't want anybody looking through my boxes, I really don't, I don' t want you looking through my boxes.

ATTORNEY 1: Well what if we, what happens if we just don't respond at all or don't playball with them?

TRUMP: Wouldn't it be better if we just told them we don't have anything here?
No link.:auiqs.jpg:

Classified documents have been mishandled by every administration since Reagan. And there have been charges, and convictions, on both sides of the political spectrum. Sandy Berger and David Petraeus. Trump's case is especially egregious, and anyone with any sense whatsoever can see it.
Nah. Reump’s case isn’t even close to egregious. But you weed use to understand all the reasons why. Potato’s case would be indefensible on a legal and factual level, so f he could be charged now … or if he ever were to get charged. Of course, that won’t happen.

And don’t talk about “having sense.” Clearly, it’s an attribute you lack and can’t even recognize.

Anything longer than a tweet is beyond the intellectual bandwidth of Trump's apologists.

They have no idea their ignorant statements reveal they have not read it.
Once again, you prove you say shit without even caring whether you’re right or wrong. Just your biased ignorant speculation. :itsok:

Right on cue, Trump the subhuman crime boss has another outburst on his failing TS website.

Who's surprised that Commander Bonespurs again proves to all that he's nothing but a lowlife criminal degenerate?
And he looks like a saint next to Private Asthma deferrment, the vegetable in the WH.

Great, you read the indictment. Tell me about EO 13526 and how it applies to this case.
I’m not here to explain things you’re incapable of grasping in the first place. And I have even less tolerance for being challenged by an idiot like you to prove myself to you.

Is he more interested in how you imagine that a prior President’s Executive Order regarding national security documents actually has any bearing on President Trump’s possession of any previously classified documents?

Go.

If Trump had allowed a search of his property and did not hide some of the government property in his possession and voluntarily turned over EVERYTHING, he would not be under indictment for the stolen documents today.

It's that simple, fools. Just that simple.

Trump is not being indicted for the items he returned, and neither are Biden or Pence.

Trump is indicted for those things he deliberately withheld and hid which had to be pried from his fat tiny fingers.
Trump, who's nothing but a lowlife criminal scumbag just couldn't help himself. It's the same shit with this guy over & over again. Witness his attacks on everyone involved who's testifying against him in N.Y. & other cases coming up.

Trump is a typical serial criminal & the law is finally catching up with him.

Nah. Reump’s case isn’t even close to egregious. But you weed use to understand all the reasons why. Potato’s case would be indefensible on a legal and factual level, so f he could be charged now … or if he ever were to get charged. Of course, that won’t happen.

And don’t talk about “having sense.” Clearly, it’s an attribute you lack and can’t even recognize.
Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself? G500 is quoting the indictment, that you claim you read, and you don't even know it.

Of all the things in the indictment, perhaps the most damning is the part about the lawyer signing the statement that all documents had been returned. That statement was signed by lawyer 3, who didn't even examine any documents. Lawyer 1 examined the documents, but before he examined them Trump hid most of the boxes, moving them from where Lawyer 1 understood them to be, to his personal residence. And when Lawyer 1 found some documents, he testified that Trump told him to take them back to his hotel room and "get rid of them".

I mean the indictment reads like a script for the Three Stooges. Trump is an utter fool. And yeah, prosecuting mishandling of document charges is difficult, especially since this trail is operating under CIPA rules, but then again, you don't know what that is. Judge Cannon is inexperienced, has never presided over a lengthy trial, and there are over one million pages of non-classified material to cover, let alone the classified materials that have to be dealt with under CIPA, one document at a time.

I’m not here to explain things you’re incapable of grasping in the first place. And I have even less tolerance for being challenged by an idiot like you to prove myself to you.

Is he more interested in how you imagine that a prior President’s Executive Order regarding national security documents actually has any bearing on President Trump’s possession of any previously classified documents?

Go.
EO 13526 is central to knocking down every variation of his defense that his retention of the documents was somehow authorized. It sets up a declassification process that applies to everyone — even the president — and it says nothing about automatic presidential declassification.

Trump willfully and knowingly had his lawyer sign an official statement Trump knew to be false.

Since January 2017, a lot of lawyers have learned the hard way that working for Trump is the road to their disgrace, and frequently prison.

saul-goodman.jpg

Sign me up for some of that action!

Once again, you prove you say shit without even caring whether you’re right or wrong. Just your biased ignorant speculation. :itsok:
Back off, loser. You've had your ass handed back to you.

Now go have another shit sandwich, dope.

No, you clearly did not read the indictment, cuck, or you would not be submissively parroting what you have been told to parrot.

It's obvious.

You've made this "I've read it" claim horseshit before and have been caught red-handed at being completely ignorant of the facts.

I don't know why you submissive cucks so willingly explode your integrity for your crooked naked emperor. I really don't. It must be a Dom/Sub thing.

Remember that you are the little fuck who couldn't explain what an indictment was.

About 200 times.

Bullshit. He’s not getting charged solely because, right now, he can’t be. And when he can be he won’t get charged because our federal law enforcement is rigged.

Nonsense. There is no valid basis to charge President Trump whatsoever. And yet, he is being prosecuted.

It’s an odd thing when you defend a dual standard of justice. You’re a hack.

She is a skank piece of shit.

Forum List

Back