🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The self described stable genius needs a time out.

Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself? G500 is quoting the indictment, that you claim you read, and you don't even know it.

Of all the things in the indictment, perhaps the most damning is the part about the lawyer signing the statement that all documents had been returned. That statement was signed by lawyer 3, who didn't even examine any documents. Lawyer 1 examined the documents, but before he examined them Trump hid most of the boxes, moving them from where Lawyer 1 understood them to be, to his personal residence. And when Lawyer 1 found some documents, he testified that Trump told him to take them back to his hotel room and "get rid of them".

I mean the indictment reads like a script for the Three Stooges. Trump is an utter fool. And yeah, prosecuting mishandling of document charges is difficult, especially since this trail is operating under CIPA rules, but then again, you don't know what that is. Judge Cannon is inexperienced, has never presided over a lengthy trial, and there are over one million pages of non-classified material to cover, let alone the classified materials that have to be dealt with under CIPA, one document at a time.
Trump even ordered security tapes at MAL destroyed to hide boxes being moved around MAL to impede the investigation. Then we have the flooded pool room fiasco.

Typical criminal crime boss tactics.

Nah. Reump’s case isn’t even close to egregious. But you weed use to understand all the reasons why. Potato’s case would be indefensible on a legal and factual level, so f he could be charged now … or if he ever were to get charged. Of course, that won’t happen.

And don’t talk about “having sense.” Clearly, it’s an attribute you lack and can’t even recognize.
"Reump" caught my eye. You coin dat?

Former President Trump railed against reports President Biden won’t be charged in the special counsel probe into his handling of classified documents, taking to social media Friday morning to complain of what he considers “prosecutorial misconduct.”

Special counsel Robert Hur is expected to put together a critical report of Biden’s conduct but its not likely to result in criminal charges, the Wall Street Journal first reported Thursday.

The WSJ's reporting sounds vaguely like the FBI's determination of Hillary's carelessness regarding dubiously classified e-mails. Naturally, the MAGA king will play it for all its worth. Ginning up outrage among the base fueled by the complicity of RWM. Batten down the hatches, there's a verbal shitstorm of grievance and false equivalences coming.

You don’t need trump to gin up anything for this. People can see it with their own eyes. Biden is being treated differently…that’s obvious.

You don’t need trump to gin up anything for this. People can see it with their own eyes. Biden is being treated differently…that’s obvious.
It is obvious that he isn't, by looking at how Pence was treated.

What is also obvious is that what Trump did was a lot worse.

Classified documents have been mishandled by every administration since Reagan. And there have been charges, and convictions, on both sides of the political spectrum. Sandy Berger and David Petraeus. Trump's case is especially egregious, and anyone with any sense whatsoever can see it.
How many classified docs did Biden steal and hide?

Bullshit. He’s not getting charged solely because, right now, he can’t be. And when he can be he won’t get charged because our federal law enforcement is rigged.

Nonsense. There is no valid basis to charge President Trump whatsoever. And yet, he is being prosecuted.

It’s an odd thing when you defend a dual standard of justice. You’re a hack.
Trump obstructed justice; President Biden didn’t.

Trump has only himself to blame.

"Wake me up when he actually loses an election"

"Wake me up when someone finds evidence of a crime"

"Wake me up when he is indicted"

Hey Trumpers... you awake, yet?

What's the false equivalence?

Trump and Biden both had classified docs.

Biden's DOJ is trying to put Trump in prison for he rest of his life for having classified docs.
Biden/s DOJ is letting Biden walk for having classified docs.

That's right. :mad:

1700260772994.png

He wrote the EO you stupid shit, and Trump didn't bother to rescind it.
He was Dem's counsel for Trump's impeachment "you stupid shit" i.e. a lying spiv. Did you actually read the EO, or are taking the lying spiv's word? LOL

He was Dem's counsel for Trump's impeachment "you stupid shit" i.e. a lying spiv. Did you actually read the EO, or are taking the lying spiv's word? LOL
Damn, then he must be pretty good. The only time in the history of the United States, THE ONLY TIME, that a member of the presidents own party voted for his impeachment, was Trump. And in his case, it happened twice.

Damn, then he must be pretty good. The only time in the history of the United States, THE ONLY TIME, that a member of the presidents own party voted for his impeachment, was Trump. And in his case, it happened twice.
Smart running way from Eisen's bullshit.

Forum List

Back