🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The self described stable genius needs a time out.

Trump even ordered security tapes at MAL destroyed to hide boxes being moved around MAL to impede the investigation. Then we have the flooded pool room fiasco.

Typical criminal crime boss tactics.

Fake
And
False.

You fucks will fall for anything.

I see you are another rube who has not read the indictment. :lol:

Prepare yourself for quite a shock when the trial rolls around.
It is absolutely embarrassing. I mean they have no shame. Better to keep your mouth shut and thought to be a dumbass, than open it and remove all doubt. These people have no damn clue.

Trump is an idiot, for real. Do these people not read books? How many members of his inner circle while he was president have came out saying, he has the mind of a fourth grader. And his speeches, his rallies, seriously, people flock to that? You got to be kidding, it hurts my mind to listen to his sorry ass.

And it is one thing to be an idiot. There are lots of them in this world. But this idiot has real mental issues. If he hadn't have been born into wealth he would be pushing a grocery cart outside the local Walmart muttering to himself.

It is absolutely embarrassing. I mean they have no shame. Better to keep your mouth shut and thought to be a dumbass, than open it and remove all doubt. These people have no damn clue.

Trump is an idiot, for real. Do these people not read books? How many members of his inner circle while he was president have came out saying, he has the mind of a fourth grader. And his speeches, his rallies, seriously, people flock to that? You got to be kidding, it hurts my mind to listen to his sorry ass.

And it is one thing to be an idiot. There are lots of them in this world. But this idiot has real mental issues. If he hadn't have been born into wealth he would be pushing a grocery cart outside the local Walmart muttering to himself.

G has now failed 251 times, can you explain what an indictment is?

Hounding Trump with the threat of incarceration for illegally handling documents. Buttttttt Joe's blatantly illegal (far more serious) handling of documents.. gets off Scott free!!! OK folks,... that is the way I see it...if I'm correct,,, we are OFFICIALLY a clown world, banana republic. No clearer example of our two tiered justice system comes to my mind....

Hounding Trump with the threat of incarceration for illegally handling documents. Buttttttt Joe's blatantly illegal (far more serious) handling of documents.. gets off Scott free!!! OK folks,... that is the way I see it...if I'm correct,,, we are OFFICIALLY a clown world, banana republic. No clearer example of our two tiered justice system comes to my mind....

Well, Hillary's was equally clear, if not clearer.

Trump is counting on his tard herd to not know the key differences between his stolen documents indictment and Joe Biden's documents which Biden voluntarily turned over.
Biden had nothing to negotiate. He wrongly took the documents which he never had power to declassify. He stored him in his garage and Chinatown.

Trump was POTUS and as head of the Executive, had the utmost authority beyond any other to declassify documents which were stored on property secured by the USSS..

Far more serious? How delusional can you be. Look, the mishandling of classified documents has been an ongoing problem since Ronald Reagan was in office. Not sure why, although presential libraries do come into play. In Biden's case it was, "I have classified documents, my bad, here, have them back, and let's get someone over here, and to my office, to make sure I don't have any more.". In Trump's case it was, "hide the damn things, move the damn things, and dammit, if you find any destroy them so I don't get caught". All the while trotting them out to reporters to show how important he was. I mean some sick ass demented shit. And then there is the claim that he can declassify documents by "thinking about it", how flippin comical, it takes a total fool to believe that horseshit but yet, there seems to be lots of those total fools.

Anyone witn a brain can listen to Trump at one of his deranged hate rallies & know that he's a first class jerkoff. If you met that asswipe in a bar you'd walk away after listening to that lunatic for 5 minutes, thinking who let this maniac out in public?

And they made him POTUS.

Forum List

Back