🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The self described stable genius needs a time out.

Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself?
I don’t. But I do have fun highlighting how you and morons like little g make fools of yourselves. 👍

No need to thank me. My pleasure.
G500 is quoting the indictment, that you claim you read, and you don't even know it.
Zzz. Unlike you, I did read it. And I understood it. And therefore I know why and how it’s bullshit. You never will. You hacks can’t handle reality.
Of all the things in the indictment, perhaps the most damning is the part about the lawyer signing the statement that all documents had been returned.
That’s not damning to President Trump. At all.
That statement was signed by lawyer 3, who didn't even examine any documents.
You wouldn’t know that, of course.
Lawyer 1 examined the documents, but before he examined them Trump hid most of the boxes, moving them from where Lawyer 1 understood them to be, to his personal residence.
According to unreliable sources.
And when Lawyer 1 found some documents, he testified that Trump told him to take them back to his hotel room and "get rid of them".
A claim. Not exactly verified. Under oath or not.
I mean the indictment reads like a script for the Three Stooges.
Your comprehension level wouldn’t be able to follow even that.
Trump is an utter fool.
Your opinion means nothing.
And yeah, prosecuting mishandling of document charges is difficult, especially since this trail is operating under CIPA rules, but then again, you don't know what that is.

Apparently, you don’t.
Judge Cannon is inexperienced, has never presided over a lengthy trial, and there are over one million pages of non-classified material to cover, let alone the classified materials that have to be dealt with under CIPA, one document at a time.
Zzz. Irrelevant.

Trump even ordered security tapes at MAL destroyed to hide boxes being moved around MAL to impede the investigation. Then we have the flooded pool room fiasco.

Typical criminal crime boss tactics.
As is typical of you moron vermin hacks, you once again deliberately conflate claims with “facts.”

Ffs, even your scumbag media will come (like the despicable NY Slimes) have enough sense to employ the word “allegedly.” But not you libturds here at USMB.

Key difference: The Presidential Records Act says Trump could have them. Nothing says a Senator or VP can steal and keep classified documents in his garage, vermin.
Nope. The PRA does NOT SAY Trump could take them with him, anywhere in the Act.....it specifically says he was to turn all presidential records over to the National Archives, before he left office, who retains and maintains all the presidential records.

Regardless, Trump was NOT CHARGED with breaking the PRA.

Wrong again. But then, you always are.

Well, it looks like you are compelled to triple down on your ignorance:

Sic is the funny little word that lurks within brackets and stands beside spelling or grammar errors.

The sic you see in quoted text marks a spelling or grammatical error. It means that the text was quoted verbatim, and the mistake it marks appears in the source.

Wrong, Winkie Dinky. It is a significant and indisputable sign of just how much of a double standard exists in our corrupted Department of “Justice” [sic].

You were not quoting a spelling error or mistake made by someone else.

So you see, you misused it.

You're welcome.

Once again, assuming nothing is done about the felonies committed by Potato in this matter, Trump is 100% correct.

The idiot author of the OP couldn’t be more stupid or more clearly wrong.

Trump has never been 100% correct about anything in his entire life.
Classified documents have been mishandled by every administration since Reagan. And there have been charges, and convictions, on both sides of the political spectrum. Sandy Berger and David Petraeus. Trump's case is especially egregious, and anyone with any sense whatsoever can see it.

There is a vast difference between "mishandling" classified documents and stealing them and then leave them lying around out in the open in a public facility, and refusing to return them, lying about them and trying to destroy evidence you have them.

Far more serious? How delusional can you be. Look, the mishandling of classified documents has been an ongoing problem since Ronald Reagan was in office. Not sure why, although presential libraries do come into play. In Biden's case it was, "I have classified documents, my bad, here, have them back, and let's get someone over here, and to my office, to make sure I don't have any more.". In Trump's case it was, "hide the damn things, move the damn things, and dammit, if you find any destroy them so I don't get caught". All the while trotting them out to reporters to show how important he was. I mean some sick ass demented shit. And then there is the claim that he can declassify documents by "thinking about it", how flippin comical, it takes a total fool to believe that horseshit but yet, there seems to be lots of those total fools.
vct0bgjwh11c1.jpg

Look, I don't know what it is about classified documents, or any documents for that matter. I don't know why they get carted off, but damn near everyone does it. Maybe it is to write a book or something, that seems to be a pretty lucrative gig.

But obviously, there is a component of the law that you just can't seem to understand. I mean I guess you never got a speeding ticket, or if you did you just dutifully paid the fine and took the hit on your insurance. It is called "intent". Like that speeding ticket. Me, I just plead guilty to improper equipment, don't even need a damn lawyer. I couldn't have been intentionally speeding, I couldn't have known I was speeding, if my speedometer wasn't working.

That applies to Biden and Pence, and even Hillary. The government can't prove they INTENTIALLY took those classified documents, especially since they immediately turned over the documents once they discovered them. But Trump, hell, he hid the damn things. He asked his lawyer to destroy them. And he openly showed them off bragging about the fact that they were classified. He is a fool, and if you continue to try to fabricate an equivalency toward the actions of Biden, Pence, and Hillary, then you are a fool too.
Please cut and paste the clause of the statute requiring "intent", Vermin.

There is a vast difference between "mishandling" classified documents and stealing them and then leave them lying around out in the open in a public facility, and refusing to return them, lying about them and trying to destroy evidence you have them.
Trump had the locked up. A President is allowed to have classified documents. See the Presidential Records Act, Vermin.

Tater had no authority to have them, either as Senator or VP. He HAD to intentionally steal them. Then he put them in a garage.

Vast difference indeed, just not the one you lied about.

Please cut and paste the clause of the statute requiring "intent", Vermin.
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States,

knowingly removes such documents or materials

without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States,

knowingly removes such documents or materials

without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

So it's your claim Tater didn't know he took documents out of a SCIF? Impossible, even for that mush head.

He knew it. He had no authority. He retained them in an unauthorized location for decades. His fucking garage, Vermin.

GUILTY!

Was Tater allowed by law to steal top secret documents as a Senator and VP and store them in his garage?

This is a yes or no question, vermin.
Trump has only himself to blame – he defied lawful subpoenas, destroyed evidence, and illegally retained documents; Trump is a treasonous criminal unfit to be president.

Trump has only himself to blame – he defied lawful subpoenas, destroyed evidence, and illegally retained documents; Trump is a treasonous criminal unfit to be president.

Pathetic dodge.

Now try answering the question, vermin.

Well, it looks like you are compelled to triple down on your ignorance:

Sic is the funny little word that lurks within brackets and stands beside spelling or grammar errors.

Wrong, as you always are. It actually denotes that an error — of any kind — is not that of the author. Usually, of course, this references as spelling or grammatical error. But it can refer to other errors such as the silly claim that our present Department of “Justice” has fuck all to do with actual justice.

I am more than pleased to highlight your stupidity and ignorance, yet again. 👍

“[Sic] signals that a quote appears as originally found, without edits.”

You were not quoting a spelling error or mistake made by someone else.

So you see, you misused it.
As proved above, I didn’t. You did. 😎
You're welcome.
Again, I am always happy to expose your pretentiousness and mistakes. They are especially comical when they highlight your own ignorance as you incorrectly strain to pontificate about things you simply don’t know. .

Trump has never been 100% correct about anything in his entire life.
Your vapid and baseless mere opinion is duly noted. 🤣
There is a vast difference between "mishandling" classified documents and stealing them
Which President Trump also didn’t do.
and then leave them lying around out in the open in a public facility,
Like in Potato’s garage.
and refusing to return them,
They weren’t classified. And they were the subject of extensive negotiations.

Your mistake. As always.
lying about them
Which assholes such as you often claim but can’t establish.
and trying to destroy evidence you have them.
Which also didn’t happen.

Trump had the locked up. A President is allowed to have classified documents. See the Presidential Records Act, Vermin.
Please cut and paste the part of the PRA that states Trump could bring all of his presidential records home with him when leaving office, and not turn them over to the National archives before leaving office.

Show it! Go ahead, I dare you! You've now mentioned it twice telling us to read the PRA, and guess what kiddo, unlike YOU, I have read it! And no such thing is in the Act, the PRA specifically states the President is required by this Act, to turn them all over.....! Period! He has access only.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back