🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The self described stable genius needs a time out.

President Biden won’t be charged because he cooperated with the investigation.

Had Trump cooperated he too would likely not be charged.
That's bs.

If a bank robber gives the money back, he still gets charges.

Biden STOLE classified documents and WEF/Democrats like this give him a total pass. Biden been stealing classified documents since the 70s.

The fact that Joe Biden has been stealing classified documents for years is bad..... But putting Trump (Biden's main political opponent) in prison for questionable handling of documents,,, while AT THE VERY SAME TIME letting Joe get away with far more serious (criminal) activities with classified documents, is the epitome of a banana republic. Very sad.

It is obvious that he isn't, by looking at how Pence was treated.

What is also obvious is that what Trump did was a lot worse.

Biden has classified docs for 30 years, documents, by the way, that he removed from the scif, had no authorization to have, NARA never said a peep, trump was out of office for like 2 weeks and Nara was banging in his door demanding documents.

Biden had those documents crammed in boxes in his garage, and over at the Chinese funded Penn-Biden center…

I don’t care if you go after trump, if he broke the law then he deserves the punishment, but at least be consistent and go after Biden for his wrongs.

The fact that Joe Biden has been stealing classified documents for years is bad..... But putting Trump (Biden's main political opponent) in prison for questionable handling of documents,,, while AT THE VERY SAME TIME letting Joe get away with far more serious (criminal) activities with classified documents, is the epitome of a banana republic. Very sad.
Biden cooperated with the investigation & handed back ALL the documents as soon as they were discovered.

Then we have Trump. He lied about his theft, sandbagged the investigation, hid documents from the F.B.I., obstructed the investigation, shared top secret information with others, etc etc.

And you nitwits can't fathom for the life of you why that deranged orange faced subhuman ape was indicted?

Pence won't be indicted either. Which means your herd will probably call again for him to be hung.

Biden cooperated with the investigation & handed back ALL the documents as soon as they were discovered.

Then we have Trump. He lied about his theft, sandbagged the investigation, hid documents from the F.B.I., obstructed the investigation, shared top secret information with others, etc etc.

And you nitwits can't fathom for the life of you why that deranged orange faced subhuman ape was indicted?

Pence won't be indicted either. Which means your herd will probably call again for him to be hung.
So if I stole a car and once I got caught said “Ok, here is your car” I wouldn’t get prosecuted?

Grow at least one brain cell, Vermin.

And the fact Tater and Pence get a pass proves Trump is right……he is treated differently by the Merritless Gestapoland DOJ.

Former President Trump railed against reports President Biden won’t be charged in the special counsel probe into his handling of classified documents, taking to social media Friday morning to complain of what he considers “prosecutorial misconduct.”

Special counsel Robert Hur is expected to put together a critical report of Biden’s conduct but its not likely to result in criminal charges, the Wall Street Journal first reported Thursday.

The WSJ's reporting sounds vaguely like the FBI's determination of Hillary's carelessness regarding dubiously classified e-mails. Naturally, the MAGA king will play it for all its worth. Ginning up outrage among the base fueled by the complicity of RWM. Batten down the hatches, there's a verbal shitstorm of grievance and false equivalences coming.
I wish the Democrat/DeepSwamp witch hunters would take a time out. :)

Cuz Hitle--um, I mean Trump, is right about this.

But yeah - Orange Man Bad.

Anyone witn a brain can listen to Trump at one of his deranged hate rallies & know that he's a first class jerkoff. If you met that asswipe in a bar you'd walk away after listening to that lunatic for 5 minutes, thinking who let this maniac out in public?

And they made him POTUS.

We made him POTUS
And, we will again.

So if I stole a car and once I got caught said “Ok, here is your car” I wouldn’t get prosecuted?

Grow at least one brain cell, Vermin.

And the fact Tater and Pence get a pass proves Trump is right……he is treated differently by the Merritless Gestapoland DOJ.
Look, I don't know what it is about classified documents, or any documents for that matter. I don't know why they get carted off, but damn near everyone does it. Maybe it is to write a book or something, that seems to be a pretty lucrative gig.

But obviously, there is a component of the law that you just can't seem to understand. I mean I guess you never got a speeding ticket, or if you did you just dutifully paid the fine and took the hit on your insurance. It is called "intent". Like that speeding ticket. Me, I just plead guilty to improper equipment, don't even need a damn lawyer. I couldn't have been intentionally speeding, I couldn't have known I was speeding, if my speedometer wasn't working.

That applies to Biden and Pence, and even Hillary. The government can't prove they INTENTIALLY took those classified documents, especially since they immediately turned over the documents once they discovered them. But Trump, hell, he hid the damn things. He asked his lawyer to destroy them. And he openly showed them off bragging about the fact that they were classified. He is a fool, and if you continue to try to fabricate an equivalency toward the actions of Biden, Pence, and Hillary, then you are a fool too.

Right on cue, Trump the subhuman crime boss has another outburst on his failing TS website.

Who's surprised that Commander Bonespurs again proves to all that he's nothing but a lowlife criminal degenerate?
STD Clap reliably remains off topic and unimaginably dim-witted.

Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself? G500 is quoting the indictment, that you claim you read, and you don't even know it.

Of all the things in the indictment, perhaps the most damning is the part about the lawyer signing the statement that all documents had been returned. That statement was signed by lawyer 3, who didn't even examine any documents. Lawyer 1 examined the documents, but before he examined them Trump hid most of the boxes, moving them from where Lawyer 1 understood them to be, to his personal residence. And when Lawyer 1 found some documents, he testified that Trump told him to take them back to his hotel room and "get rid of them".

I mean the indictment reads like a script for the Three Stooges. Trump is an utter fool. And yeah, prosecuting mishandling of document charges is difficult, especially since this trail is operating under CIPA rules, but then again, you don't know what that is. Judge Cannon is inexperienced, has never presided over a lengthy trial, and there are over one million pages of non-classified material to cover, let alone the classified materials that have to be dealt with under CIPA, one document at a time.
Again, you don’t understand it. Neither does little g.

What else is new?

People came to him complaining about an unjust justice system and he called them SOB's.

Karma.
Also untrue. Some folks came to him and he actually made efforts to fix it.

But you can’t fix stupid. So you’re just stuck.

Back off, loser. You've had your ass handed back to you.

Now go have another shit sandwich, dope.
Nah. Your idiotic and always baseless claims have no connection to reality.

So get back to the important business of being a retard and fucking yourself. 👍

Mock ya later, el retardo. 😎

Forum List

Back