🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The self described stable genius needs a time out.

Bullfawking shit, you read the indictment. It is 49 pages long.
Anything longer than a tweet is beyond the intellectual bandwidth of Trump's apologists.

They have no idea their ignorant statements reveal they have not read it.

Um...you need to learn the proper use of [sic]. :lol:

There is no double standard, kiddo. Trump held back government property when asked for it. Then he had his lawyer sign a fraudulent statement that all government property had been returned by Trump.

Trump felt no compunction about setting up his lawyer for a fraudulent statement. What a guy. It makes you wonder who would ever be stupid enough to ever work for Trump going forward.

Pence and Biden did none of those things.

You would know all these things if you had READ THE INDICTMENT instead of submissively parroting what you are told to parrot, cuck.
'

His [sic] was correct, he was mocking Department of "JUSTICE." He was saying there is no justice, it's a misnomer. I can't believe you missed that, LOL.

Killer Trumpatar though, what a bad ass he is, you're totally right even if you don't read well

Bullfawking shit, you read the indictment. It is 49 pages long.
Your disbelief doesn’t change history, Winnie.

I’m retired. I have lots of free time. And it’s a topic that interests me.

I also didn’t count the number of pages. Of any of the indictments.

So, feel obligated to gfy. 😎👍

Bullshit. He’s not getting charged solely because, right now, he can’t be. And when he can be he won’t get charged because our federal law enforcement is rigged.

Nonsense. There is no valid basis to charge President Trump whatsoever. And yet, he is being prosecuted.
It’s an odd thing when you defend a dual standard of justice. You’re a hack.
Classified documents have been mishandled by every administration since Reagan. And there have been charges, and convictions, on both sides of the political spectrum. Sandy Berger and David Petraeus. Trump's case is especially egregious, and anyone with any sense whatsoever can see it.

Anything longer than a tweet is beyond the intellectual bandwidth of Trump's apologists.

They have no idea their ignorant statements reveal they have not read it.

I bet Trump can use [sic] correctly though, unlike you.

Psst, KILLLER Avatar dude, it's rockin!

Your disbelief doesn’t change history, Winnie.

I’m retired. I have lots of free time. And it’s a topic that interests me.

I also didn’t count the number of pages. Of any of the indictments.

So, feel obligated to gfy. 😎👍
Great, you read the indictment. Tell me about EO 13526 and how it applies to this case.

Former President Trump railed against reports President Biden won’t be charged in the special counsel probe into his handling of classified documents, taking to social media Friday morning to complain of what he considers “prosecutorial misconduct.”

Special counsel Robert Hur is expected to put together a critical report of Biden’s conduct but its not likely to result in criminal charges, the Wall Street Journal first reported Thursday.

The WSJ's reporting sounds vaguely like the FBI's determination of Hillary's carelessness regarding dubiously classified e-mails. Naturally, the MAGA king will play it for all its worth. Ginning up outrage among the base fueled by the complicity of RWM. Batten down the hatches, there's a verbal shitstorm of grievance and false equivalences coming.
Later everyone is still going to go out dancing

Trump is counting on his tard herd to not know the key differences between his stolen documents indictment and Joe Biden's documents which Biden voluntarily turned over.

Biden also took the documents illegally. You may hate Trump, but he had the power, you're lost in hate and denial. The President can do that. The Veep and Senator (as Biden was) can't.

Killer Trumpatar though, you da man!

"In my administration I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law." - Donald Trump, August 2016.

"We also need to fight this battle by collecting intelligence and then protecting, protecting our classifiedsecrets. . . . We can't have someone in the Oval Office who doesn't understand the meaning of the word confidential or classified." - Donald Trump, September 2016

"(O]ne of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to thehandling of classified information.' - Donald Trump, September 2016.

"We also need the best protection of classified information. - Donald Trump, September 2016.

TRUMP: I don't want anybody looking, I don't want anybody looking through my boxes, I really don't, I don' t want you looking through my boxes.

ATTORNEY 1: Well what if we, what happens if we just don't respond at all or don't playball with them?

TRUMP: Wouldn't it be better if we just told them we don't have anything here?

Um...you need to learn the proper use of [sic].

Sorry it sailed over your tiny little pinhead. 😂
There is no double standard, kiddo.

Wrong again. You’re hilarious. Vacant as all hell, but amusing.
Trump held back government property when asked for it.

False. He was in negotiations about which items weee his and which were subject to being returned.
Then he had his lawyer sign a fraudulent statement that all government property had been returned by Trump.
Again, you have no idea that he did that. At most you know the lawyers submitted papers which are arguably inaccurate. And that’s all you know. The rest is your meaningless speculation (salted with your bias).
Trump felt no compunction about setting up his lawyer for a fraudulent statement.

See above. :itsok:
What a guy. It makes you wonder who would ever be stupid enough to ever work for Trump going forward.
Zzz
Pence and Biden did none of those things.

You would know all these things if you had READ THE INDICTMENT instead of submissively parroting what you are told to parrot, cuck.
'
I know what I know. You believe the claims in a mere indictment. That makes you a special kind of gullible.

You’re nothing but I biased hack bitch. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

;

Former President Trump railed against reports President Biden won’t be charged in the special counsel probe into his handling of classified documents, taking to social media Friday morning to complain of what he considers “prosecutorial misconduct.”

Special counsel Robert Hur is expected to put together a critical report of Biden’s conduct but its not likely to result in criminal charges, the Wall Street Journal first reported Thursday.

The WSJ's reporting sounds vaguely like the FBI's determination of Hillary's carelessness regarding dubiously classified e-mails. Naturally, the MAGA king will play it for all its worth. Ginning up outrage among the base fueled by the complicity of RWM. Batten down the hatches, there's a verbal shitstorm of grievance and false equivalences coming.
Trump's "time out" should be 20 years in Otisville.

From the indictment:

[O]n June 3, 2022, at Trump Attorney 1 's request, Trump Attorney 3 signed a certification as the custodian of records for The Office of Donald J. Trump and took it to The Mar-a-Lago Club to provide it to the Department of Justice and FBI. In the certification, Trump Attorney 3 - who performed no search of TRUMP's boxes, had not reviewed the May 11 Subpoena, and had not reviewed the contents of the Redweld folder - stated, among other things, that "[b ]ased upon the information that [had] been provided to" her:
a. "A diligent search was conducted of the boxes that were moved from the White House to Florida";
b. "This search was conducted after receipt of the subpoena, in order to locate any and all documents that are responsive to the subpoena"; and
c. "Any and all responsive documents accompany this certification."

These statements were false because, among other reasons, TRUMP had directed NAUTA to move boxes before Trump Attorney 1 's June 2 review, so that many boxes were not searched and many documents responsive to the May 11 Subpoena could not be found - and in fact were not found - by Trump Attorney 1.

Trump felt no compunction about lying to his female attorney and getting her to sign a false certification.

Who could possibly be stupid enough to ever work for this crook again?!?

Forum List

Back