the Senate votes to declassify info on Covid origins .

If you are a fan of that not only a has-been but never was Ron Paul, you truly are an idiot. The man never accomplished anything other than getting elected.
Not so.

He found common ground with Dennis Kucinich.

He showed America that righties and lefties can work together.

I see I can't have a conversation with you either.

I don't necessarily see the whole J6 riot, and the narrative that the government and the media want to spin around it, and the subsequent censoring of Trump and his associates after it, as legitimate, either.

But? You are not addressing my analysis of how the establishment media is now doing a one-eighty, in their attitude towards letting Trump and his allies have access to MSM, on anything other than, say, OAN or Newsmax.

You are not recognizing how the nation is being manipulated.
It’s called ratings in the Liberal toilet.
The Lame Stream Media cannot afford their anchors.

I'm not saying he covered for China. I'm saying he covered for the establishment and the Deep State.

You have not responded to why he didn't fire Fauci when he found out about the NIH funding gain of function. You have not responded to why he did not shove out Pompeo when he found out this was all probably planned, to make him look like a fool, and rig the elections to unseat him.

It's right here, on video, we can hear Trump say, "you should have let us know," when Pompeo states, that the whole thing is a "live exercise."

If folks want, they can live in cognitive dissonance, and denial all they want if they still have some twisted desire to have some warped hope in Trump, but BAM, right there, March 20th, 2020, all of those folks, should have been out on their asses for at the very least, not being loyal to his administration, and possibly, treason, IMO.

And that they weren't? meh. This is all I need to know about what is going on. I'm nobody's fool.

Trump is yet, just another, in a long line of self-interested, sociopathic pols, IMO.

at that time Trump didnt know Faucis involvement with the lab in Wuhan ...remember info about Fasucis cover ups are only recently begining to surface .

I see I can't have a conversation with you either.

I don't necessarily see the whole J6 riot, and the narrative that the government and the media want to spin around it, and the subsequent censoring of Trump and his associates after it, as legitimate, either.

But? You are not addressing my analysis of how the establishment media is now doing a one-eighty, in their attitude towards letting Trump and his allies have access to MSM, on anything other than, say, OAN or Newsmax.

You are not recognizing how the nation is being manipulated.
simple ...they believe like they did in 2015 that he's a joke and will never get elected ... they want Trump to be the nominee ..

Forum List

Back