"The Senator Next Door" Amy Klobuchar gives announcement speech for president in the freezing snow!!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

stream it live right now! SHE IS VIVACIOUS!

DzEnAAQVAAAH_Xi.jpg

Last edited:
IF she wants others to cross the bridge of our divisions, as a purported leader she better be first on......I dont see it... do you

• Banned
tired of gridlock, shutdowns, grandstanding, untruths, and incompetence? KLOBUCHAR'S YOUR GUY!

• Banned
  • Banned
"
On a cold February day in Minneapolis on the mighty Mississippi River, with thousands of friends and supporters at my side I announced that I’m running for President of the United States. As I said that day in our nation’s heartland, we must heal the heart of our democracy and renew our commitment to the common good.

I’m running because I believe we can be a nation governed not by chaos — but from opportunity. The kind of opportunity my grandpa — who worked 1500 feet underground in the mines in Northern Minnesota — gave my family when he saved money in a coffee can in the basement to send my dad to college. The kind of opportunity my mom, a school teacher and a proud union member, gave me when she taught me to live with purpose. The kind of opportunity my dad, a newspaperman, gave me to always look for life’s adventures and never shy away from adversity.

I’m running because we’re tired of divisive politics. We’re fed up with the shutdowns and the showdowns, the gridlock and the grandstanding. Today, we say enough is enough.

I’m running because we need to rise to the occasion and meet the challenges of our day. For too long leaders in Washington have sat on the sidelines while others try to figure out what to do about our changing economy and its impact on our lives, what to do about the disruptive nature of new technologies, income inequality, the political and geographic divides, the changing climate, the tumult in our world. Let’s stop seeing those obstacles as obstacles on our path. Let’s see those obstacles as our path.

I’m asking you to join us on this campaign. It’s a homegrown one. I don’t have a political machine. I don’t come from money. But what I do have is this: I have grit, I have family, I have friends, and I have all of you. All of you who are willing to stand up and say that people matter.

Let’s get to work." - Sen Klobuchar

IF she wants others to cross the bridge of our divisions, as a purported leader she better be first on......I dont see it... do you
she feels VIGOROUSLY that she will change America
So she lacks gravitas......
She braved the freezing the snow to fight for her state and now for america
As the newsies like to say, I see no clear path for her. CA and NY prolly belong to Kamala and when she gets embarrassed more staff will get abused for not disabusing her of this delusion

Senator next door my ass.
She lives in a high priced suburb Plymouth near Lake Minnetonka where houses typically go in the millions.
The wealthy liberal elites in the western suburbs living in gated communities would be no neighbor of those they claim to be speaking for.
I couldn't afford to be her neighbor.

She lives in a high priced suburb Plymouth near Lake Minnetonka where houses typically go in the millions.
The wealthy liberal elites in the western suburbs living in gated communities would be no neighbor of those they claim to be speaking for.
that's the name of her book, The Senator Next Door. i'm gettin it tomorrow on amazon

that's the name of her book, The Senator Next Door. i'm gettin it tomorrow on amazon
Keep her wealthy, it's hard to maintain that silver spoon lifestyle.

as long she keeps me entertained! this is a 2way transaction

"My 2019 would be officially made if one of the Democratic candidates spent their whole primary campaign campaigning against Mike Pence on the assumption Trump will not be in office in November 2020

It would be the ultimate troll, as Trump has no idea what to do when 100% ignored"

Amy has vowed to win back Trump voters in the midwest and beyond. YES SHE CAN!

as long she keeps me entertained! this is a 2way transaction
C'mon.
She is the definition of midwestern blandness.
Now, if she picked up a real Minnesota accent like portrayed outrageously in Fargo, that would be entertaining.
She should go with
Amy K. "Your Darn Tootin"2020.

She announced in a freezer, and that's where her Presidential aspirations will remain.
Besides, like previously noted in this thread by one of our more astute USMB members; she was a real butt-hole in the Kavanaugh hearings.
Adios!

Forum List

Back