"The Senator Next Door" Amy Klobuchar gives announcement speech for president in the freezing snow!!

stream it live right now! SHE IS VIVACIOUS!

DzEnAAQVAAAH_Xi.jpg

I hope she takes on Global Warming like the rest of the liberal politicians are.....

Senator next door my ass.
She lives in a high priced suburb Plymouth near Lake Minnetonka where houses typically go in the millions.
The wealthy liberal elites in the western suburbs living in gated communities would be no neighbor of those they claim to be speaking for.
I couldn't afford to be her neighbor.

little jealous are you?

She lives in a high priced suburb Plymouth near Lake Minnetonka where houses typically go in the millions.
The wealthy liberal elites in the western suburbs living in gated communities would be no neighbor of those they claim to be speaking for.

little jealous are you?
Not really.
I frame houses in the area. Hypocrite liberals are our best customers, and as long as they don't practice what they preach when it comes to income disparity, my ass is busy.
Not jealous of an overtaxed high priced area where a 1/4 acre lot goes for 300k and property taxes in the tens of thousands. Where liberal city codes push the cost of permits and fees to the city in excess of 80k on said lot before a shovel even hits the ground.

The ones who should be jealous are her own supporters living in poverty just 20 minutes away.

our nation must be governed not from chaos but from opportunity, not by wallowing over what's wrong, but by marching toward what's right!

that means gay rights and trans rights and women's rights and men's rights as human rights

“I don’t have a political machine. I don’t come from money. But what I do have is this: I have grit,” Klobuchar said in the speech. “I have family. I have friends. I have neighbors. I have all of you who are willing to come out in the middle of the winter, all of you who took the time to watch us today, all of you who are willing to stand up and say people matter.”

little jealous are you?
Not really.
I frame houses in the area. Hypocrite liberals are our best customers, and as long as they don't practice what they preach when it comes to income disparity, my ass is busy.
Not jealous of an overtaxed high priced area where a 1/4 acre lot goes for 300k and property taxes in the tens of thousands. Where liberal city codes push the cost of permits and fees to the city in excess of 80k on said lot before a shovel even hits the ground.

The ones who should be jealous are her own supporters living in poverty just 20 minutes away.
well, if you actually followed politics of the midwest you would support Amy. Seems like you need to be better informed.

her campaign slogan is literally "love your neighbor"...how can you not get behind that???

I’m torn between Klobuchar and Booker. I’d be thrilled if either of them became the nominee, to be honest.

little jealous are you?
Not really.

while taxcuts benefit the rich while trump supporters get the crumbs,,, go vote again for the vile scum Don't learn from your mistakes

In the snow?....buuuuaaaahahahahaha did she have herself a beer too?....jeeze libs are stupid....

her campaign slogan is literally "love your neighbor"...how can you not get behind that???

I’m torn between Klobuchar and Booker. I’d be thrilled if either of them became the nominee, to be honest.

You're so full of shit, that if shit was money, you'd be, at the least, a millionaire.

You're so full of shit, that if shit was money, you'd be, at the least, a millionaire.
bless your heart. i AM a millionaire.

For u kidd if brains were money you'd have to take out a loan for a cup of coffee.

"Well, it happened again. Amy Klobuchar announced that she is running for President, talking proudly of fighting global warming while standing in a virtual blizzard of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Bad timing. By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!" - President Trump

She also had the skids greased for her by her well-known newspaperman father.....If her name was Amy Nelson, she'd still be shuffling paper for the Hennepin County DA's office.

bless your heart. i AM a millionaire.

And you just bought your way to ignore status........:abgg2q.jpg:
Sometimes I cry for all the missed opportunities to be offended that I'll never even know about.

Forum List

Back