"The Senator Next Door" Amy Klobuchar gives announcement speech for president in the freezing snow!!

If you knew anything about MN politics, you would know that the population center of the Twin Cities controls the politics of the entire state. As a troll, I don't expect you to know anything about MN.
An island of blue surrounded by a sea of red counties.
You would know that many rural communities are fighting and winning against a non elected governing body known as the Met Council, trying to force exurbs to conform to standards of population density put forth by those in the cities. Trying to force
a metro approved comprehensive plan for higher density where it isn't wanted or even practical.
The entire Met Council needs the old one-way helicopter ride.
They are hated in the exurbs, especially northern Anoka county where I reside.
My own community was bailed out by the state for 30 million for a failed water project in the middle of currently nowhere. After 5 years about 250 hookups so far.
Now a housing community of small city lots and apartments is developing along Hwy 65 in the hopes people will move to a rural town that has few services, with a miserable commute to live on a city lot. Used to be a 2.5 acre minimum. I can see the new water tower from my place and will permanently be considered rural with private water system.

A few nearby communities fought off the Council on demands to annex land through the MN Supreme court. People here wish to remain semi rural and hate city folk who move out for cheap taxes then start demanding amenities not available.
Crap, don't even get me going on their traffic policies of the metro region.
Klobi supports the Met Council fully.

If you knew anything about MN politics, you would know that the population center of the Twin Cities controls the politics of the entire state. As a troll, I don't expect you to know anything about MN.
An island of blue surrounded by a sea of red counties.
You would know that many rural communities are fighting and winning against a non elected governing body known as the Met Council, trying to force exurbs to conform to standards of population density put forth by those in the cities. Trying to force
a metro approved comprehensive plan for higher density where it isn't wanted or even practical.
The entire Met Council needs the old one-way helicopter ride.
They are hated in the exurbs, especially northern Anoka county where I reside.
My own community was bailed out by the state for 30 million for a failed water project in the middle of currently nowhere. After 5 years about 250 hookups so far.
Now a housing community of small city lots and apartments is developing along Hwy 65 in the hopes people will move to a rural town that has few services, with a miserable commute to live on a city lot. Used to be a 2.5 acre minimum. I can see the new water tower from my place and will permanently be considered rural with private water system.

A few nearby communities fought off the Council on demands to annex land through the MN Supreme court. People here wish to remain semi rural and hate city folk who move out for cheap taxes then start demanding amenities not available.
Crap, don't even get me going on their traffic policies of the metro region.
Klobi supports the Met Council fully.
I grew up there and have a lot of friends who have been inside the MN GOP....I know all about those tyrants.

I especially love how Governor Mumbles made it a repository for his cronies.

They were all out snowmobiling
Lol.
Did exactly that this afternoon.
One advantage of where I live is access to the trails right from home.
At least till some liberal fags move out here and try to pave the damn trails.

Lol.
NO SWEAT this lib went swimming today sun tan .....freeze your trumpy ass off
Good for you.
About ten days from now I will be sipping a cocktail in the Fl. Keys.
You know. Some of us actually enjoy the winter and I work outdoors every day through the winter. Your nuts would shrivel into a little vag which would be appropriate.

My Friends, MN is the state with the highest voter turnout, the best parking, and the birthplace of Prince, Michelle Bachmann, Jesse Ventura, Al Franken, Paul Wellstone, and now President Klobuchar

Lol.
NO SWEAT this lib went swimming today sun tan .....freeze your trumpy ass off
Good for you.
About ten days from now I will be sipping a cocktail in the Fl. Keys.
You know. Some of us actually enjoy the winter and I work outdoors every day through the winter. Your nuts would shrivel into a little vag which would be appropriate.
Lived thru 60 years of NY winters Fk winter Warm pool calm ocean love it

This is a homegrown campaign based right here in the midwest.

Amy learned politics the Minnesota way, it's about neighbors talking to neighbors until they reach the entire nation to tell them about Klobuchar. Amy is honest, Amy is optimistic, and here's the real thing, AMY GETS THE JOB DONE!

AMY GETS THE JOB DONE! AMY GETS THE JOB DONE! AMY GETS THE JOB DONE! AMY GETS THE JOB DONE! AMY GETS THE JOB DONE! AMY GETS THE JOB DONE! AMY GETS THE JOB DONE! AMY GETS THE JOB DONE!

Amy is one vile hateful Libtard bitch, isn't she?

That asshole is in good company with the other Democrat shitheads running for President, isn't she?

The party of scumbags is living up to it's despicable reputation isn't it?

The Trumpster was amused by the broad's speech today- and tweeted about it. Her President was particularly entertained by the weather outside as she whined about global warming.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
Well, it happened again. Amy Klobuchar announced that she is running for President, talking proudly of fighting global warming while standing in a virtual blizzard of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Bad timing. By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!

37,399 replies18,446 retweets85,621 likes

How inconsiderate letting her supporters be out in the blizzard like that. Soon they will get hit with the flu all cause of Klobuchar wasn’t considerate of having it indoors.

Why couldn't she hold the announcement INSIDE, in her home, like Donald J. Trump did when he announced in 2015?

Video: Watch Donald Trump's Grand Escalator Entrance to His Presidential Announcement
A great example how Trump is considerate of his venue. Plus she has it in Minnesota blizzard conditions. It is flu season. Then tries to lecture me about healthcare...

How inconsiderate letting her supporters be out in the blizzard like that. Soon they will get hit with the flu all cause of Klobuchar wasn’t considerate of having it indoors.

Why couldn't she hold the announcement INSIDE, in her home, like Donald J. Trump did when he announced in 2015?

Video: Watch Donald Trump's Grand Escalator Entrance to His Presidential Announcement
A great example how Trump is considerate of his venue. Plus she has it in Minnesota blizzard conditions. It is flu season. Then tries to lecture me about healthcare...

Why couldn't she just have it in Florida? That's a key state anyhow- maybe rent a ballroom at Mar A Lago or other first class resort in nice weather

Saw that live. Loved hot white dress Melania going first with almost a belly shot.

I was basically unemployed, bored, broke.....during Obama. I was the first USMB poster to post the words President Trump shorly after ( to TyroneSlope and maybe IcebergSlim in that dreadful Secret Clique thread).

DJT was laughed at by tha MSM and leftist USMB. Jake made a year long fool of himself.

I saw common sense and truth. God bless President Trump.

Forum List

Back