"The Senator Next Door" Amy Klobuchar gives announcement speech for president in the freezing snow!!

Klobuchar is a Yale grad & has a law degree (JD) from the University of Chicago.
She has been a very successful private practice attorney, a very successful prosecutor for the most populated county in Minnesota, and she has been a very successful US Senator.
Klobuchar posesses a very high IQ & she has great skills.
Klobucar could likely debate any adversary & come out looking like the champ that she is, and she can do that with grace; not with malice like that Orange idiot.

The Trumpster was amused by the broad's speech today- and tweeted about it. Her President was particularly entertained by the weather outside as she whined about global warming.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
Well, it happened again. Amy Klobuchar announced that she is running for President, talking proudly of fighting global warming while standing in a virtual blizzard of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Bad timing. By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!

37,399 replies18,446 retweets85,621 likes

That sounds EXACTLY what I would expect from an old, outdated, tired, disinterested, senile, arrogant, hateful, entitled, con man. It must suck to be in the position Trump is in, and to continue to be so hateful, spiteful, arrogant, and childish.

IF she wants others to cross the bridge of our divisions, as a purported leader she better be first on......I dont see it... do you
she feels VIGOROUSLY that she will change America
So she lacks gravitas......
She braved the freezing the snow to fight for her state and now for america

What in the fuck is this?

Spending minutes in a snow while fully clothed is now some type of an achievement?

Someone gave this kid a cookie for absolutely everything when he was a kid.

"Well, it happened again. Amy Klobuchar announced that she is running for President, talking proudly of fighting global warming while standing in a virtual blizzard of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Bad timing. By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!" - President Trump
Individual 1, the science POTUS...

Klobuchar is a Yale grad & has a law degree (JD) from the University of Chicago.
She has been a very successful private practice attorney, a very successful prosecutor for the most populated county in Minnesota, and she has been a very successful US Senator.
Klobucar could likely debate any adversary & come out looking like the champ that she is, and she can do that with grace; not with malice like that Orange idiot.

President Trump is a Penn alumni, and has been described as a "very stable genius". During his official Presidential Physical, his lab tests were almost unbelievably tremendous, and he achieved an all time record on the Cognitive Test.

Believe me, he isn't intimidated by this Klobuchar broad at all.

How inconsiderate letting her supporters be out in the blizzard like that. Soon they will get hit with the flu all cause of Klobuchar wasn’t considerate of having it indoors.
she has more balls than trump ever had in his life

To get people at risk to catch pneumonia, sure.
People in that neck of the woods know all about what cold snowing weather can do to ones health They aren't wimps like republicans are

President Trump is a Penn alumni, and has been described as a "very stable genius". During his official Presidential Physical, his lab tests were almost unbelievably tremendous, and he achieved an all time record on the Cognitive Test.

Believe me, he isn't intimidated by this Klobuchar broad at all.

I don't believe I ever implied that Trump is/was, "intimidated by this Klobuchar broad at all."

What I did state was based upon Klobuchar's own education, professional accomplishments, history of civil conduct, and overall positive attributes & contributions to help better society.

Trump possesses none of those qualities.

But thanks for your deflection.

stream it live right now! SHE IS VIVACIOUS!

DzEnAAQVAAAH_Xi.jpg

Who?

How ironic for this inconsiderate lady would be lecturing about global warming while a blizzard is taking place. Not to mention risking her supporters from catching pneumonia.

How ironic for this inconsiderate lady would be lecturing about global warming while a blizzard is taking place. Not to mention risking her supporters from catching pneumonia.

I think Global Warming is a great topic during a blizzard. It helped the people in the audience to think warm thoughts while they are freezing their cabooses off.

Klobuchar idolizes Hubert Humphrey and his ability to compromise with folks he doesn't always agree with. she is a "happy warrior" just like Humphrey

Klobuchar's mom moved from Wisconsin to Minnesota because of the stronger teacher's union and better pay for teachers

Klobuchar's dad was crazy. he appeared in the movie The Wrestler with Ed Asner. he paraglided before it was safe. he took on Minnesota Fats in a pool game. he climbed mountains across the world like the himalayas. a sharpshooter once shot a piece of chalk between his pursed lips. he covered as a reported a nudist colony in an air service with topless flight attendants.

those are just the things we know about.

That reminded me of the old saying does not have the sense to come in out of the rain or in this case the snow.
I'm sure in her neck of the woods it is just like Rochester/Buffalo. It snows all the time in winter. You don't really notice it.

WWE wrestler Verne Gagne once did a headlock on drunken Klobuchar's dad on national TV.

Amy's parents divorced when she was 15

Forum List

Back