🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The sheer arrogance of the Clintons......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Man, Bill Clinton Is An Idiot
Bill Clinton’s formidable political skills tend to disappear when put in the service of his wife.“I wonder if there’s a part of Bill Clinton that doesn’t really want Hillary Clinton to become president, particularly if she has to distance herself from his legacy to do so,” wondered Goldberg back in April, listing a bill of idiotic particulars. “How else to explain why one of the world’s most talented and agile politicians is so consistently flat-footed and destructive when advocating on his wife’s behalf?”

Folks, who does this? Who does this, but a fuckin Clinton...meets with the very person who's gonna decide whether or not your wife broke US code and rules with her email, shit....knowing 99% of the planet thinks the both of you are dishonest crooks...who the fuck does this???? The conservatives are gonna eat this shit up once Trump goes to bed!!

I just hope the planet can survive 4 years of President Trump....damn the Clintons, you guys are just too much....who does this?

Tigerred, you are right on. There is no other way to explain his behavior for the past 8 months. And instead of distancing herself from the jerk, she claims he'll take responsibility for the economy of the US!

It was no coincidence that Bill and Loretta had that special meeting about golf he hadn't played on his trip and discussions of the grandchildren, where he waited for Lynch to arrive and then sneak on her plane while the SS and point people for each kept yelling, "No pictures!! No pictures!!. The kids and golf...right. And TOMORROW HILLARY MEETS WITH THE FBI.... Coincidence??? Me thinks not!

• Banned
Tigerred, you are right on. There is no other way to explain his behavior for the past 8 months. And instead of distancing herself from the jerk, she claims he'll take responsibility for the economy of the US!

It was no coincidence that Bill and Loretta had that special meeting about golf he hadn't played on his trip and discussions of the grandchildren, where he waited for Lynch to arrive and then sneak on her plane while the SS and point people for each kept yelling, "No pictures!! No pictures!!. The kids and golf...right. And TOMORROW HILLARY MEETS WITH THE FBI.... Coincidence??? Me thinks not!
I have said time and time again, the Clintons are just messy people. Everything about them reeeeekkkkkks of elitism....but I'm still not a Trump fan....plan on sitting this one out!!

By far two of the worse Presidential candidates in US history at a time when we desperately need a good POS.

I have said time and time again, the Clintons are just messy people. Everything about them reeeeekkkkkks of elitism....but I'm still not a Trump fan....plan on sitting this one out!!
I'm hearing you, Tigerred. I'll vote for Trump and cross my fingers.

Sitting out is a vote for Mrs. Tuzla.

Forum List

Back