The Sickening War Crimes of Israel.

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
Brighton and Hove , East Sussex , England
A fifteen minute video summarising the deliberate evil nature of the Israeli public and the killings, torture and Evil of the IDF ,.

BBC and US media would not dare air this material .
Diligently researched , and presented soberly and masterfully .
And above all , reliably .

Listening and seeing the litany of Evil invites silent rage and disgust for the vermin deliberately carrying out inhuman acts and violating all acceptable human standards .
If you remain human , you will wretch in disgust after watching the hard evidence .

What an illiterate and useless contributor to a serious subject you are .
So ignorant that you could not be bothered to watch the video .

But with such a big mouth that you want to offer the world your zero opinion .
I've watched all the propaganda and lies I can stomach from the terrorist apoligizers.

The evil in this conflict is Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas.

Obviously the conduct of Tel Aviv and the IDF is beyond defense , regardless of how you also judge the Three H's opposition .

The video is almost unbelievably sickening and anybody wanting to deny its findings obviously could not be bothered to watch it .

But now we are probably at the point of playing out the main course and frankly I suspect Nazisrael is in for the biggest shock in its history .

Tel Aviv is now desperately short of money , is short of weapons and cannot fight on three separate fronts and hope to win
If Nazisrael attacks Damascus again or the US uses any of its illegal Syrian bases full of US troops , all hell will break loose .

The moment Iran declares its full strength is a death knell for Tel Aviv .

If Russia , the Iraq group of American hating terrorists join in , along with Syria , there is only one outcome .
And that is without considering the likes of Egypt and Turkey and even Algeria and Pakistan becoming involved . .

Is Iran pausing because it also has an interest in influencing the US election , and then with Trump elected , agreeing a truce --- having destroyed Nazisrael to a significant degree and one which guarantees the exit of psycho lunatic Nutty Yahoo and his insane cronies ?
Far from a stupid thought .
imho

A fifteen minute video summarising the deliberate evil nature of the Israeli public and the killings, torture and Evil of the IDF ,.

BBC and US media would not dare air this material .
Diligently researched , and presented soberly and masterfully .
And above all , reliably .

Listening and seeing the litany of Evil invites silent rage and disgust for the vermin deliberately carrying out inhuman acts and violating all acceptable human standards .
If you remain human , you will wretch in disgust after watching the hard evidence .

Thank you for posting this, I hadn't seen it.

I'm afraid this is beyond insane, as he says the entire society approves of this conduct, the nature of reactionary Zionism has been to indoctrinate the people, this began decades before 1948 too with Zionist versions of a "Hitler youth" movement that demonized Arabs and even carried out violence against non-Zionist Jews.

So we have a phenomenon here that I don't think I've ever seen before and it almost beggars belief. The 24/7 butchery of civilians even children and babies and a total absence of outrage by the press and media in the "civilized" world.

What a joke the OP is.
I see many posts like yours, devoid of any logic or rationality, merely a dismissing of something that doesn't fit your precious narrative about good v evil and right vs wrong, ever desperate to preserve the (false) narrative because without it you have no idea how to distinguish good and evil, truth and lies and right and wrong - you simply have no moral code.

I've watched all the propaganda and lies I can stomach from the terrorist apoligizers.
Which issues raised in that report are "lies" and how did you reach that conclusion?
The evil in this conflict is Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas.
Why? what's evil about resisting a foreign occupation? The French did it in WW2, even the Jews did it in WW2 so why do you think Palestinians are wrong to do it? The resources available today are huge for those who want to educate themselves, you seem uninterested in facts and truthy, why is that?

Oh and the word you're looking for is "apologists" not "apologizers".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back