🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The silent epidemic of vaccine damaged pets rage on ohio advocates for medical freedom

Vaccines may cause problems in maybe 1% of those who get them. They save at least half those who get the shots. At least half. Probably more. That is just the ones exposed to the disease. A man in town was just bitten by a rabid bat. He is getting treatments. I wonder how many animals were bitten. At least the pets should be vaccinated. They will live.

So for 50% rate of protection, they're flooding their bodies with this crap for no reason? With only a 50/50 chance it helps, it's hardy a convincing argument.

No. About half of them would get the disease without inoculation. The reason it does not go higher is that when you reach that point, people stop interacting and the disease stops spreading. But imagine half the population of this country dead. That is the danger when you cut out inoculations.

An estimated 3 million people die every year from disease that is preventable by vaccines. Global Immunization: Worldwide Disease Incidence | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

If you want the number to go up, stop vaccination now. Even if you do not die, you face serious long term effects from the disease. Let’s take Measles. A simple rash and fever right? Not right at all.

What Parents Should Know About the Long-Term Effects of the Measles Vi

So an increase in blindness and brain damage. Yay.

One of the reasons I am a strong advocate for border controls is disease.

That's still about 50% of them won't get the disease without inoculation. That's a 50/50 chance. I.e. the same chance of not getting the disease whether or not one is innoculated.

Yeah. But that 50% that doesn’t get it the cost is high. Not just the half of the population that dies. But the end of civilization. Hospitals close because Doctors and Nurses won’t go to work. Schools close because teachers won’t show up. Parents won’t send their kids. Stores close. Including grocery stores. If you are unable to farm your own food, then you starve. If you break a leg, you better be able to set it yourself.

That is what happens with the end of vaccinations. Entire countries, including this one, just cease to exist. Police quit, firemen quit, garbage men quit. You stop talking to neighbors because the disease might spread to you.

Tell me the truth. If there was a 50% chance that by going to work you would catch a disease that would kill your family, would you go? Of course you wouldn’t. No one would. That is the result of lack of vaccines.

That is what ended the spread of the Plague. People stopped interacting with anyone. Oh they started to hunt Rats. But mostly it was that people stayed with their own and left others to their fates. If you got it, you died, your family died, but your neighbors might live, or maybe not.

That coin toss seems a lot worse now doesn’t it? No electricity. No phones or internet. No gasoline or fuels. Cold winter? Break up your furniture to burn for your heat. Vaccines allow people to interact without fear of a pandemic disease. That is the benefit. Civilization.

Your post is hysterical. Vaccines are a recent event, yet here the world is, it clearly didn't cease to exist when people weren't vaccinated. It just meant those with a better immune system had a higher chance of surviving.

It's simple 50/50 means the chances of infection are the same whether you take the vaccine or not. With those odds I'd choose not to inject man made crap into my body.

Society broke down during the Black Plague. The Panama Canal nearly failed from Malaria. Hospitals empty during an Ebola outbreak as Doctors and nurses flee.

It happens small scale around the world even today. Threats to health workers roil Ebola response amid new cases

I am sure those threats are similarly enlightened folks like you.

I on the other hand have been inoculated against many diseases. I joined the Military and they being much wiser than you, knew that disease would decimate the units if we did not take precautions.

Oh. And your immune system can’t fight what it does not know. And here is the secret. The vaccines train your immune system to recognize the disease, and actually fight it. Dunce.

So for 50% rate of protection, they're flooding their bodies with this crap for no reason? With only a 50/50 chance it helps, it's hardy a convincing argument.

No. About half of them would get the disease without inoculation. The reason it does not go higher is that when you reach that point, people stop interacting and the disease stops spreading. But imagine half the population of this country dead. That is the danger when you cut out inoculations.

An estimated 3 million people die every year from disease that is preventable by vaccines. Global Immunization: Worldwide Disease Incidence | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

If you want the number to go up, stop vaccination now. Even if you do not die, you face serious long term effects from the disease. Let’s take Measles. A simple rash and fever right? Not right at all.

That's still about 50% of them won't get the disease without inoculation. That's a 50/50 chance. I.e. the same chance of not getting the disease whether or not one is innoculated.

Yeah. But that 50% that doesn’t get it the cost is high. Not just the half of the population that dies. But the end of civilization. Hospitals close because Doctors and Nurses won’t go to work. Schools close because teachers won’t show up. Parents won’t send their kids. Stores close. Including grocery stores. If you are unable to farm your own food, then you starve. If you break a leg, you better be able to set it yourself.

That is what happens with the end of vaccinations. Entire countries, including this one, just cease to exist. Police quit, firemen quit, garbage men quit. You stop talking to neighbors because the disease might spread to you.

Tell me the truth. If there was a 50% chance that by going to work you would catch a disease that would kill your family, would you go? Of course you wouldn’t. No one would. That is the result of lack of vaccines.

That is what ended the spread of the Plague. People stopped interacting with anyone. Oh they started to hunt Rats. But mostly it was that people stayed with their own and left others to their fates. If you got it, you died, your family died, but your neighbors might live, or maybe not.

That coin toss seems a lot worse now doesn’t it? No electricity. No phones or internet. No gasoline or fuels. Cold winter? Break up your furniture to burn for your heat. Vaccines allow people to interact without fear of a pandemic disease. That is the benefit. Civilization.

Your post is hysterical. Vaccines are a recent event, yet here the world is, it clearly didn't cease to exist when people weren't vaccinated. It just meant those with a better immune system had a higher chance of surviving.

It's simple 50/50 means the chances of infection are the same whether you take the vaccine or not. With those odds I'd choose not to inject man made crap into my body.

Society broke down during the Black Plague. The Panama Canal nearly failed from Malaria. Hospitals empty during an Ebola outbreak as Doctors and nurses flee.

It happens small scale around the world even today. Threats to health workers roil Ebola response amid new cases

I on the other hand have been inoculated against many diseases. I joined the Military and they being much wiser than you, knew that disease would decimate the units if we did not take precautions.

Oh. And your immune system can’t fight what it does not know. And here is the secret. The vaccines train your immune system to recognize the disease, and actually fight it. Dunce.

But the world and humans are still here no? Which according to your rather hysterical post, shouldn't be.

The Silent Epidemic of Vaccine Damaged Pets Rages On – Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom
Today, millions of Americans are questioning the safety and efficacy of controversial childhood vaccines like the MMR while a silent epidemic of vaccine damaged pets rages on—mostly unnoticed—in the homes of state law compliant dog owners.

It is ok keep killing your dogs too , pet etc doesn't matter....

Today, hundreds of millions of people do not question vaccines, just the idiot ones who believe spreading measles is good for society.

Or the return of polio.

But the world and humans are still here no? Which according to your rather hysterical post, shouldn't be.

I said the end of civilization. I never said end of the race. But you are an idiot, and obviously too stupid to understand English, much less how vaccines work.

The Silent Epidemic of Vaccine Damaged Pets Rages On – Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom
Today, millions of Americans are questioning the safety and efficacy of controversial childhood vaccines like the MMR while a silent epidemic of vaccine damaged pets rages on—mostly unnoticed—in the homes of state law compliant dog owners.

Today, hundreds of millions of people do not question vaccines, just the idiot ones who believe spreading measles is good for society.

Or the return of polio.

Polio hasn't gone away, they just have a different name for the same group of symtoms bought on by the vaccine. It impacts roughly the same number of people that "wild" (as they call the natural version) polio impacts.

EDIT: Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death | Humans Are Free

Last edited:

I said the end of civilization. I never said end of the race. But you are an idiot, and obviously too stupid to understand English, much less how vaccines work.

So in your mind "civilisation" began in the 1900s?

Or the return of polio.

Polio hasn't gone away, they just have a different name for the same group of symtoms bought on by the vaccine. It impacts roughly the same number of people that "wild" (as they call the natural version) polio impacts.

Nope...

Polio, or poliomyelitis, is a highly infectious disease caused by poliovirus. It can cause lifelong paralysis (can’t move parts of the body), and it can be deadly. Polio was once considered one of the most feared diseases in the United States. In the early 1950s, before polio vaccines were available, polio outbreaks caused more than 15,000 cases of paralysis each year in the United States. Following introduction of vaccines—specifically, trivalent inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) in 1955 and trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (OPV) in 1963—the number of polio cases fell rapidly to less than 100 in the 1960s and fewer than 10 in the 1970s.

Polio has been eliminated from the United States thanks to widespread polio vaccination in this country. This means that there is no year-round transmission of poliovirus in the United States. Since 1979, no cases of polio have originated in the United States. However, the virus has been brought into the country by travelers with polio. The last time this happened was in 1993. It takes only one traveler with polio to bring the disease into the United States. The best way to keep the United States polio-free is to maintain high immunity (protection) in the population against polio through vaccination.

Or the return of polio.

Nope...

Polio, or poliomyelitis, is a highly infectious disease caused by poliovirus. It can cause lifelong paralysis (can’t move parts of the body), and it can be deadly. Polio was once considered one of the most feared diseases in the United States. In the early 1950s, before polio vaccines were available, polio outbreaks caused more than 15,000 cases of paralysis each year in the United States. Following introduction of vaccines—specifically, trivalent inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) in 1955 and trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (OPV) in 1963—the number of polio cases fell rapidly to less than 100 in the 1960s and fewer than 10 in the 1970s.

Polio has been eliminated from the United States thanks to widespread polio vaccination in this country. This means that there is no year-round transmission of poliovirus in the United States. Since 1979, no cases of polio have originated in the United States. However, the virus has been brought into the country by travelers with polio. The last time this happened was in 1993. It takes only one traveler with polio to bring the disease into the United States. The best way to keep the United States polio-free is to maintain high immunity (protection) in the population against polio through vaccination.

Vaccines started in the 1900s, yet you claim without them there can be no civilisation.

Vaccines.gif

Or the return of polio.

Nope...

Vaccines started in the 1900s, yet you claim without them there can be no civilisation.

View attachment 265389

Or the return of polio.

Nope...

Worldwide, whooping cough affects around 16 million people yearly.[16] One estimate for 2013 stated it resulted in about 61,000 deaths – down from 138,000 deaths in 1990.[17] Another estimated 195,000 child deaths yearly from the disease worldwide.[57] This is despite generally high coverage with the DTP and DTaP vaccines. Pertussis is one of the leading causes of vaccine-preventable deaths worldwide.[58] About 90% of all cases occur in developing countries.[58]

Before vaccines, an average of 178,171 cases was reported in the U.S., with peaks reported every two to five years; more than 93% of reported cases occurred in children under 10 years of age. The actual incidence was likely much higher. After vaccinations were introduced in the 1940s, pertussis incidence fell dramatically to approximately 1,000 by 1976. Incidence rates have increased since 1980. In 2015, rates in the United States were 20,762 people.[59]

Pertussis is the only vaccine-preventable disease that is associated with increasing deaths in the U.S. The number of deaths increased from four in 1996 to 17 in 2001, almost all of which were infants under one year.

View attachment 265389

Or the return of polio.

Nope...

Worldwide, whooping cough affects around 16 million people yearly.[16] One estimate for 2013 stated it resulted in about 61,000 deaths – down from 138,000 deaths in 1990.[17] Another estimated 195,000 child deaths yearly from the disease worldwide.[57] This is despite generally high coverage with the DTP and DTaP vaccines. Pertussis is one of the leading causes of vaccine-preventable deaths worldwide.[58] About 90% of all cases occur in developing countries.[58]

Before vaccines, an average of 178,171 cases was reported in the U.S., with peaks reported every two to five years; more than 93% of reported cases occurred in children under 10 years of age. The actual incidence was likely much higher. After vaccinations were introduced in the 1940s, pertussis incidence fell dramatically to approximately 1,000 by 1976. Incidence rates have increased since 1980. In 2015, rates in the United States were 20,762 people.[59]

Pertussis is the only vaccine-preventable disease that is associated with increasing deaths in the U.S. The number of deaths increased from four in 1996 to 17 in 2001, almost all of which were infants under one year.

Did you register at all that the incidence of diseases we now vaccinate for were decreasing as a rapid rate. By the time the vaccine came in the most of the decrease had already happened. Did you register that at all or are you immune to new information?

The real impact on disease has been the improvement in hygene. The graph makes that clear.

View attachment 265389

Nope...

Did you register at all that the incidence of diseases we now vaccinate for were decreasing as a rapid rate. By the time the vaccine came in the most of the decrease had already happened. Did you register that at all or are you immune to new information?

The real impact on disease has been the improvement in hygene. The graph makes that clear.

Your "graph" is wrong.

View attachment 265389
Nope...

Your "graph" is wrong.

Based on what? Your discomfort?

Disease began declining when the association of bacteria with illness was made. This was long before vaccines came into being, The knowledge was a neccesary precurser to even looking into vaccination. You stating "the graph is wrong" doesn't change history.

Forced vaccinations are always a bad thing… Man or animal

So you're cool with your kid getting small pox and polio.

I had an aunt who had a limp because of polio. I'm sure my grandmother wish she could have prevented that happening.

Forum List

Back