🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The silent epidemic of vaccine damaged pets rage on ohio advocates for medical freedom

Are you going to try to bite one of my kids?

I've had my shots.
I have not, it’s a personal thing. And certainly is no one else’s business whether someone has or has not had any shots… LOL

So you don't care if your neighbor's dog gets rabies and bites one of your kids?

Rabies is one of the few diseases that can be transferred from animals to people and it is 100% fatal but it is also 100% preventable.
Lol
I live in rural America, northwestern South Dakota Specifically... We don’t have to worry about rabies here.

Yes you do.

Rabies is still prevalent in wild life. Skunks, bats, raccoons, foxes and coyotes are the most common carriers but any mammal in the wild can contract rabies.

Are you telling me you have no wildlife in rural SD?
Like I said gangbangers Are nonexistent here...

You have to ask the right questions when you bring your dog in. My dog tested positive for Limes Disease but the pills they gave me were biological that lowered his immunity and he dies of lymphoma cancer.

If your dog tested positive for Lyme disease he would have been given doxycycline, a common antibiotic that is not known to cause cancer

I've had my shots.
I have not, it’s a personal thing. And certainly is no one else’s business whether someone has or has not had any shots… LOL

So you don't care if your neighbor's dog gets rabies and bites one of your kids?

Rabies is one of the few diseases that can be transferred from animals to people and it is 100% fatal but it is also 100% preventable.
Lol
I live in rural America, northwestern South Dakota Specifically... We don’t have to worry about rabies here.

Yes you do.

Rabies is still prevalent in wild life. Skunks, bats, raccoons, foxes and coyotes are the most common carriers but any mammal in the wild can contract rabies.

Lol

Yes you do.

ha-you-make-me-laugh-goto-gulag-meme-com-22249640.png

The Silent Epidemic of Vaccine Damaged Pets Rages On – Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom
Today, millions of Americans are questioning the safety and efficacy of controversial childhood vaccines like the MMR while a silent epidemic of vaccine damaged pets rages on—mostly unnoticed—in the homes of state law compliant dog owners.

It is ok keep killing your dogs too , pet etc doesn't matter....

Vaccines may cause problems in maybe 1% of those who get them. They save at least half those who get the shots. At least half. Probably more. That is just the ones exposed to the disease. A man in town was just bitten by a rabid bat. He is getting treatments. I wonder how many animals were bitten. At least the pets should be vaccinated. They will live.

So for 50% rate of protection, they're flooding their bodies with this crap for no reason? With only a 50/50 chance it helps, it's hardy a convincing argument.

The Silent Epidemic of Vaccine Damaged Pets Rages On – Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom
Today, millions of Americans are questioning the safety and efficacy of controversial childhood vaccines like the MMR while a silent epidemic of vaccine damaged pets rages on—mostly unnoticed—in the homes of state law compliant dog owners.

Vaccines may cause problems in maybe 1% of those who get them. They save at least half those who get the shots. At least half. Probably more. That is just the ones exposed to the disease. A man in town was just bitten by a rabid bat. He is getting treatments. I wonder how many animals were bitten. At least the pets should be vaccinated. They will live.

So for 50% rate of protection, they're flooding their bodies with this crap for no reason? With only a 50/50 chance it helps, it's hardy a convincing argument.
A 50/50 chance is a fuck of a lot better than a 0% chance. Your argument isnt very well thought out, but that is usually the case with anti vaxxers.

A 50/50 chance is a fuck of a lot better than a 0% chance. Your argument isnt very well thought out, but that is usually the case with anti vaxxers.

Hmmmm...

You don't understand what 50/50 means do you..?

No. About half of them would get the disease without inoculation. The reason it does not go higher is that when you reach that point, people stop interacting and the disease stops spreading. But imagine half the population of this country dead. That is the danger when you cut out inoculations.

An estimated 3 million people die every year from disease that is preventable by vaccines. Global Immunization: Worldwide Disease Incidence | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

If you want the number to go up, stop vaccination now. Even if you do not die, you face serious long term effects from the disease. Let’s take Measles. A simple rash and fever right? Not right at all.

What Parents Should Know About the Long-Term Effects of the Measles Vi

So an increase in blindness and brain damage. Yay.

One of the reasons I am a strong advocate for border controls is disease.

No. About half of them would get the disease without inoculation. The reason it does not go higher is that when you reach that point, people stop interacting and the disease stops spreading. But imagine half the population of this country dead. That is the danger when you cut out inoculations.

An estimated 3 million people die every year from disease that is preventable by vaccines. Global Immunization: Worldwide Disease Incidence | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

If you want the number to go up, stop vaccination now. Even if you do not die, you face serious long term effects from the disease. Let’s take Measles. A simple rash and fever right? Not right at all.

That's still about 50% of them won't get the disease without inoculation. That's a 50/50 chance. I.e. the same chance of not getting the disease whether or not one is innoculated.

I've had my shots.

Lol

Yes you do.

Nope.

Information on Gangs in South Dakota

That's still about 50% of them won't get the disease without inoculation. That's a 50/50 chance. I.e. the same chance of not getting the disease whether or not one is innoculated.

Yeah. But that 50% that doesn’t get it the cost is high. Not just the half of the population that dies. But the end of civilization. Hospitals close because Doctors and Nurses won’t go to work. Schools close because teachers won’t show up. Parents won’t send their kids. Stores close. Including grocery stores. If you are unable to farm your own food, then you starve. If you break a leg, you better be able to set it yourself.

That is what happens with the end of vaccinations. Entire countries, including this one, just cease to exist. Police quit, firemen quit, garbage men quit. You stop talking to neighbors because the disease might spread to you.

Tell me the truth. If there was a 50% chance that by going to work you would catch a disease that would kill your family, would you go? Of course you wouldn’t. No one would. That is the result of lack of vaccines.

That is what ended the spread of the Plague. People stopped interacting with anyone. Oh they started to hunt Rats. But mostly it was that people stayed with their own and left others to their fates. If you got it, you died, your family died, but your neighbors might live, or maybe not.

That coin toss seems a lot worse now doesn’t it? No electricity. No phones or internet. No gasoline or fuels. Cold winter? Break up your furniture to burn for your heat. Vaccines allow people to interact without fear of a pandemic disease. That is the benefit. Civilization.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/jf60188a055

Cow Milk Contamination with Heavy Metals (Mercury and Lead) and the Possibility of Heavy Metals Disintegration by the Human Intestinal Bacteria

Mercury concentrations in cattle from NW Spain - ScienceDirect

Yeah. But that 50% that doesn’t get it the cost is high. Not just the half of the population that dies. But the end of civilization. Hospitals close because Doctors and Nurses won’t go to work. Schools close because teachers won’t show up. Parents won’t send their kids. Stores close. Including grocery stores. If you are unable to farm your own food, then you starve. If you break a leg, you better be able to set it yourself.

That is what happens with the end of vaccinations. Entire countries, including this one, just cease to exist. Police quit, firemen quit, garbage men quit. You stop talking to neighbors because the disease might spread to you.

Tell me the truth. If there was a 50% chance that by going to work you would catch a disease that would kill your family, would you go? Of course you wouldn’t. No one would. That is the result of lack of vaccines.

That is what ended the spread of the Plague. People stopped interacting with anyone. Oh they started to hunt Rats. But mostly it was that people stayed with their own and left others to their fates. If you got it, you died, your family died, but your neighbors might live, or maybe not.

That coin toss seems a lot worse now doesn’t it? No electricity. No phones or internet. No gasoline or fuels. Cold winter? Break up your furniture to burn for your heat. Vaccines allow people to interact without fear of a pandemic disease. That is the benefit. Civilization.

Your post is hysterical. Vaccines are a recent event, yet here the world is, it clearly didn't cease to exist when people weren't vaccinated. It just meant those with a better immune system had a higher chance of surviving.

It's simple 50/50 means the chances of infection are the same whether you take the vaccine or not. With those odds I'd choose not to inject man made crap into my body.

Forum List

Back