The single worst thing Trump said that bothers the most people.

R

rdean

The lawsuits against Trump fleecing the elderly and veterans for Fraud and Racketeering have really bothered a lot of people. But that's not the worst.

Trump's suggestion we get hacked by the Russians really upset a lot of people. But that's not the worst.

Probably mostly Democrats don't like it Trump won't release his tax returns, but that isn't what bothers them the most.

A surprising number were upset when he said "he alone" could fix the country's problems.

A lot of Americans were shocked when he said he wouldn't necessarily protect NATO from attack. But that wasn't the most bothersome thing he said.

Not as many as you would expect were bothered by his praise of Putin.

Saying his sacrifice working hard seem to bother a lot, compared to losing a child.

Even his attacks on the Kahn family weren't number one. As horrible as they were.

The number one, worst thing Trump has said by a whopping 83% is:

Wait for it.

Wait:

Trump's top disgusting and awful moment:

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember-1.gif

Mocking the disabled.

Why?

Probably because America understands how disgusting it is to mock and bully the disabled. Most, if not all Americans know someone disabled. Mocking them is something swine would do. Sad so many Republicans approve.

disabled or not, he was mocking a reporter, so it's perfectly acceptable and should be encouraged.
See what I mean? Swine. And it's not even a fine swine.

This is the most effective political add I've ever seen.

The lawsuits against Trump fleecing the elderly and veterans for Fraud and Racketeering have really bothered a lot of people. But that's not the worst.

Trump's suggestion we get hacked by the Russians really upset a lot of people. But that's not the worst.

Probably mostly Democrats don't like it Trump won't release his tax returns, but that isn't what bothers them the most.

A surprising number were upset when he said "he alone" could fix the country's problems.

A lot of Americans were shocked when he said he wouldn't necessarily protect NATO from attack. But that wasn't the most bothersome thing he said.

Not as many as you would expect were bothered by his praise of Putin.

Saying his sacrifice working hard seem to bother a lot, compared to losing a child.

Even his attacks on the Kahn family weren't number one. As horrible as they were.

The number one, worst thing Trump has said by a whopping 83% is:

Wait for it.

Wait:

Trump's top disgusting and awful moment:

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember-1.gif

Mocking the disabled.

Why?

Probably because America understands how disgusting it is to mock and bully the disabled. Most, if not all Americans know someone disabled. Mocking them is something swine would do. Sad so many Republicans approve.

I am shocked...This is worse than arming ISIS!

He is mocking a particular person, not disabled people in general, you dumb faggot!

If you think what Trump has said is going to do more harm than the Clinton lies and the Clinton foundation scam you're not paying attention. Turn off PBS and learn something...

disabled or not, he was mocking a reporter, so it's perfectly acceptable and should be encouraged.

Yeah? So like... You weren't gonna vote for Hillary... But then you saw this ad and... Riiight! :gives:

That's possibly why the dislike bar is larger than Donald Trump's man parts.

As usual comments are disabled. Hillary hates freedom of speech... and truth.

I thought the video of him mocking Obama was a little too much because that is no way to point out the mental deficiencies of the current president.

"It bothers some people" because it bothers the liberal media. Nothing Hillary says or does or was involved with or was criminally negligent in "bothers people" simply because the liberal media isn't bothered.

Two new anti Trump ads.

Check out the second one.

After Trump loses, some of you Trumptards will finally get it. Most of you will just wander off, bewildered as ever.

Forum List

Back