The Slavs, amazing how much of European troubles involved these ethnic groups.

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
The Slavs, amazing how much of European troubles involves these ethnic groups. First of all we need to define the Slabs. They number over 350 million. They are divided into three subgroups but Eastern Slavs composed of the Russians, Ukrainians and the Belarusians; almost 200 million or more than one half of all Slavic people's. The Western Slavs consisting of the Poles, the Czechs the Slovaks the Wends and the Sorbs. And finally the South Slavs consisting of the Serbs the Croats the Bosnians the Slovenes, the Macedonians and the Montenegrins. Is this just coincidence, is it geography or what ? All opinions are welcome. ( No source is cited, because I'm just putting this out there for open discussion and if we can't discuss this board I guess there's no need for a board like this. )

The Slavs, amazing how much of European troubles involves these ethnic groups. First of all we need to define the Slabs. They number over 350 million. They are divided into three subgroups but Eastern Slavs composed of the Russians, Ukrainians and the Belarusians; almost 200 million or more than one half of all Slavic people's. The Western Slavs consisting of the Poles, the Czechs the Slovaks the Wends and the Sorbs. And finally the South Slavs consisting of the Serbs the Croats the Bosnians the Slovenes, the Macedonians and the Montenegrins. Is this just coincidence, is it geography or what ? All opinions are welcome. ( No source is cited, because I'm just putting this out there for open discussion and if we can't discuss this board I guess there's no need for a board like this. )
Why can't they be like anglo-americans and build an English channel or Atlantic ocean so they only need a navy...

Why can't they be like anglo-americans and build an English channel or Atlantic ocean so they only need a navy...
The Russians are the largest population of Slavs of all those groups. Maybe that's why putin thinks he should be dominating over and controlling all of them.

Actually, it’s pretty easy to explain.
Those states has always been in contested territory between Asia and Europe (even before the concept of continents was formed).
Strength shift forth and back but the hot zone is there. So it’s not in the people, but the buffer the people serve as.

I wouldn't say they're any more or less troublesome than any other ethnic group. Humans will be humans.

Actually, it’s pretty easy to explain.
Those states has always been in contested territory between Asia and Europe (even before the concept of continents was formed).
Strength shift forth and back but the hot zone is there. So it’s not in the people, but the buffer the people serve as.
Good point.

I wouldn't say they're any more or less troublesome than any other ethnic group. Humans will be humans.
It's all about geography, or you're a racist lol...Surrounded by enemies with no good coastline at all like the slavs makes for chaos and problems...Only English speakers seem to have the full advantage...

Russia and the USSR did it for centuries but it is the age of democracy now. I hope. Going better at the moment...
As an ethnic Pole my solidarity lies with the Ukrainians. If you listen to what putin said, he basically wanted all the Eastern European countries to void their NATO alliance. Poland would be putin's next victim to attempt to dominate and terrorize.

It's all about geography, or you're a racist lol...Surrounded by enemies with no good coastline at all like the slavs makes for chaos and problems...Only English speakers seem to have the full advantage...
Places with coastlines love killing no less than any Slav

Except I was being facetious.
Monopoly needs a ghetto version where every square is community welfare chest or go to jail.
Those With No Respect for Property Deserved to Become Property

On Dindu Avenue, you can buy crack-houses for $50 and crime-ridden housing projects for $250. Every player is given a permanent Get Out of Jail Free card by a compassionate Parkqueer Brothers salesman.

Poland has good access to the se
through the Baltic, and the Ukraine had good access to the Black Sea until Russia started carving up their country. I think access to the sea and much more western influence makes these nations fiercely desiring their freedoms and want nothing to do with Russia because of past experience.

Poland has good access to the se
through the Baltic, and the Ukraine had good access to the Black Sea until Russia started carving up their country. I think access to the sea and much more western influence makes these nations fiercely desiring their freedoms and want nothing to do with Russia because of past experience.
I was talking about coastline and geography as a defense, from perfect {UK US NZ} to less so Sweden Norway to no defense at all Slavs you name it...

I was talking about coastline and geography as a defense, from perfect {UK US NZ} to less so Sweden Norway to no defense at all Slavs you name it...
Well when and if the Ukraine is successful, Russia will have very little usable coastline. The Arctic Ocean isn't open year-round.

Well when and if the Ukraine is successful, Russia will have very little usable coastline. The Arctic Ocean isn't open year-round.
It could be soon, though. We'll see what's happening when this war's over in 10 or 20 years

As an ethnic Pole my solidarity lies with the Ukrainians. If you listen to what putin said, he basically wanted all the Eastern European countries to void their NATO alliance. Poland would be putin's next victim to attempt to dominate and terrorize.
Putin will wage war until he reestablishes the old soviet birders. Anyone who thinks differently hasn;t paid any attention or is stupid.

Forum List

Back