🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Snoop Dog 'POTUS SNUF' Video

LAMO... I have seen the left talking heads speak how this is just freedom of speech... you know, blowing the brains out of a President Trump clown. It is laughable that Snoop has been pushing an anti-gun agenda.

I remember the left not being so tolerant of the Obama rodeo clown

-Geaux

------

Snoop Dogg has made it clear that he's no Trump supporter, speaking out against the president through his 2016 campaign and again 50 days into his administration.

In Snoop's latest music video for Lavender, a remix featuring BADBADNOTGOOD and Kaytranada, the rapper literally takes aim at Trump, pointing a gun at a clown dressed like the president.

Snoop Dogg shoots fake-President Trump in new video 'Lavender'
Trump doesn't really respect the military and our veterans....
c483a3fcb9e668f6374b8a90567acb68.jpg

John McCain and his stooge, Lindsay Graham, carry a never-ending grudge against President Trump for that, not excluding covert sabotage of everything he does.

The GOP is no different than the Dems. They went all in to stop Mr Trump from being elected. All it did was make him stronger

-Geaux

LAMO... I have seen the left talking heads speak how this is just freedom of speech... you know, blowing the brains out of a President Trump clown. It is laughable that Snoop has been pushing an anti-gun agenda.

I remember the left not being so tolerant of the Obama rodeo clown

-Geaux

------

Snoop Dogg has made it clear that he's no Trump supporter, speaking out against the president through his 2016 campaign and again 50 days into his administration.

In Snoop's latest music video for Lavender, a remix featuring BADBADNOTGOOD and Kaytranada, the rapper literally takes aim at Trump, pointing a gun at a clown dressed like the president.

Snoop Dogg shoots fake-President Trump in new video 'Lavender'

And if anything happens to the POTUS he can be held accountable.................

He also preeches how much he cares about his black people as he teaches them to pick up guns and kill each other typical hypocritical libtard

They should arrest Snoop and Madonna and give them the same treatment the dude got after falsely being blamed for Benghazi.

Videos have consequences

-Geaux
Except both Madonna and Dogg actively incited their deranged fans to commit violence against the POT US.
I also would observe that we cannot conclusively say what reactions may have ensued if similar threats had been directed against obama because...well, there weren't any.

Forum List

Back