🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Solution to the Mideast Crisis: Boycott, Divest, and Sanction Israel

Is there anything in my answer to this question that is too complex for you to understand .. because if there is I have some crayons and I'll be glkad to draw you a picture.

NOW .. how about you answering the question I've been asking and zionists like you have been running away from?

Can you manage that?

AND, "there is no such thing as a Palestinian" only works if you're really stupid. :lol:

1) No such country as Palestine.... As much of a country as "Sahara" is or "Apalachia" is
2) Without Palestine, there are no Palestinians....

As for your question... you try and phrase it so when answered, you have a way of assuming that we have "blind 100% support" of Israel.. this is not the case...

I support Israel over the terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Hez.... I support Israel's rights as a sovereign nation.... I support Israel's right to defend itself against these terrorists... Do I support Israel's espionage against us? Nope.. Do I support Israel's stances on every decision they have in their government? Nope... but I fully support their taking it to Hamas, continually and more strongly every fucking day.... But I fully call on Israel to support and give equal rights to all under their care as citizens in their country... whether they be Arab, or Jew, or Black, or White, or whatever.. If Hamas is ever beat down (hopefully) to the point where it is not continually attacking Israel and hiding behind schools, hospitals etc, I fully expect that Israel does everything for an Arab as they do for a Jew, or whatever other race/creed/religion of citizen is part of their populace or in the populace of an area they are in charge of.

You have stated that you support the use of terrorism against Israel to support your goals... which are seemingly the exact same as the goals of Hamas, which you have also stated that you support as a group

I dunno, but I asked you twice and two other posters called you out for not answering. I think you do support Hamas, simply because I've never seen you post anything other than disgust for the Israelis. You shouldn't be ashamed to admit the truth.

When the fuck are you going to get around to answering the goddamn question?

Stop being a fucking pussy.

When the fuck are you going to get around to answering the goddamn question?

Stop being a fucking pussy.
I'm waiting for you to ask one. So far I've only read your answers to me. What is your question?

This is the kind of "I cant answer your questions like an adult" logic that is proof your position on the matter is undefendable.

It is simple dumb shit, you support Hamas every time you claim Israel has no right to self defense, every time you post lies and misinformation about Israel and her actions. You say nothing about THOUSANDS of missiles, rockets and mortars landing on Israel each year but have a fit when Israel tries to stop them. You call for a cease fire and DEMAND Israel stop when it is Hamas that REFUSES to stop. You are aware you dumb shit, that Hamas has refused every ceasefire offered so far, by all parties?

Get your head out of your ass and open your eyes.

If your question is something to do with our blind support of Israel...we don't blindly support Israel. If we did, the middle east would no longer exist. We don't support Israel enough, and I don't exactly know why. It would be to our advantage to do so.

It is simple dumb shit, you support Hamas every time you claim Israel has no right to self defense, every time you post lies and misinformation about Israel and her actions. You say nothing about THOUSANDS of missiles, rockets and mortars landing on Israel each year but have a fit when Israel tries to stop them. You call for a cease fire and DEMAND Israel stop when it is Hamas that REFUSES to stop. You are aware you dumb shit, that Hamas has refused every ceasefire offered so far, by all parties?

Get your head out of your ass and open your eyes.

Stop helping her. I told her there was a whooshing sound. That should have been hint enough

1) No such country as Palestine.... As much of a country as "Sahara" is or "Apalachia" is
2) Without Palestine, there are no Palestinians....

As for your question... you try and phrase it so when answered, you have a way of assuming that we have "blind 100% support" of Israel.. this is not the case...

I support Israel over the terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Hez.... I support Israel's rights as a sovereign nation.... I support Israel's right to defend itself against these terrorists... Do I support Israel's espionage against us? Nope.. Do I support Israel's stances on every decision they have in their government? Nope... but I fully support their taking it to Hamas, continually and more strongly every fucking day.... But I fully call on Israel to support and give equal rights to all under their care as citizens in their country... whether they be Arab, or Jew, or Black, or White, or whatever.. If Hamas is ever beat down (hopefully) to the point where it is not continually attacking Israel and hiding behind schools, hospitals etc, I fully expect that Israel does everything for an Arab as they do for a Jew, or whatever other race/creed/religion of citizen is part of their populace or in the populace of an area they are in charge of.

You have stated that you support the use of terrorism against Israel to support your goals... which are seemingly the exact same as the goals of Hamas, which you have also stated that you support as a group

Palestine_ALW1423BL_w450.jpg

Palestine 1886

Are you familiar with the Balfour Declaration o the Sykes Picot Agreement? .. Obviously not.

The entire ME today is a colonialist creation of the British and French dividing up the spoils like pirates booty.

Last edited:
If your question is something to do with our blind support of Israel...we don't blindly support Israel. If we did, the middle east would no longer exist. We don't support Israel enough, and I don't exactly know why. It would be to our advantage to do so.

The quiestion is how does our undeniably blind and biased support for Israel outweigh its disadvantages to America and the American people.

It's a real simple question.

The quiestion is how does our undeniably blind and biased support for Israel outweigh its disadvantages to America and the American people.

There is no blind and unbiased support. Your question is biased. If we did have blind and unbiased support of Israel we'd destroy all of their detractors and have peace in the middle east. That would absolutely benefit us.

I've no idea what the disadvantages would be. I doubt there would be any.

Your question is absurd. If the US was "blind", it wouldn't keep making Israel stop defending itself

There is no blind and unbiased support. Your question is biased. If we did have blind and unbiased support of Israel we'd destroy all of their detractors and have peace in the middle east. That would absolutely benefit us.

I've no idea what the disadvantages would be. I doubt there would be any.

I don't think that would benefit us, because I'd have to wonder where the money would come from for us to "destroy all of their detractors."

Palestine_ALW1423BL_w450.jpg

Palestine 1886

Are you familiar with the Balfour Declaration o the Sykes Picot Agreement? .. Obviously not.

The entire ME today is a colonialist creation of the British and French dividing up the spoils like pirates booty.

Ooohhh... an old map from a book

DOES NOT CHANGE THE FUCKING FACT THAT THERE HAS NEVER... NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER... been a country of Palestine.. there are no fucking Palestinians as a "people"... it is a phony, self made title in an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of idiots.. and I see it has worked on the likes of you...

Believe me.... I am quite familiar with the plays of land in the middle east by France, England, etc and what eventually led up to the re-creation of Israel after WWII... I was very courious as I became an adult and wondered more about the formation of Israel and why there was instability in the middle east....

Israel is nothing like South Africa was, only a fool would make the sugestion that they are similar.

BTW, people should not be claiming what 'the world' thinks, as most people in the world rarely care about the ME.

Forum List

Back