The Sound Of Settled Science: Webb Telescope Edition

Respectfully disagree. Evidence underwhelming.
I’ll give you a quick Geology 101 lesson.

At any layer ever exposed in the world no where has a river ever been found. You should see evidence somewhere of a river existing.

1720989383479.jpeg

IMG_2742.jpeg

It’s a cross section. You should see river valleys. Yet there are none in the world. The dramatic layers you see are from the flood. It’s the only explanation on why drastic layers exist.

Don’t think so?
IMG_2743.jpeg

Is this an ancient rock formation?
Nope, it’s after a decade of the Mt St Helen’s eruption.

Folded rocks. All those layers had to be mud, rock doesn’t bend.
IMG_2745.jpeg

IMG_2744.jpeg

That is interesting but not an "oops" incident. New discoveries with the WST will be continuously made and new models will be made and broken. That is consistent with the history of progress in all the sciences.
The problem is when scientists rely far too much on computer models of dubious quality.

Climate change involves science. It's the acceptance of climate change that involve politics.
I can easily understand the politics of astronomy. Particle accelerators are also in short supply. I have seen lots of politics involved in trying to get time on a accelerator. Politics seems to enter everywhere there is a competition for a limited resource.
No, climate change research is 99% based on computer models of PROVEN
Biased results.

Makes them useless for real research.

You probably don’t know time is not a constant.
Nor know geologic formations can occur in a few years that we are told took millions. Nor does rock bend.
Yes, rock bends, some geologic processes can indeed happen very quickly, but they require events of extraordinary power to occur.

At any layer ever exposed in the world no where has a river ever been found. You should see evidence somewhere of a river existing.

View attachment 977346
View attachment 977350

It’s a cross section. You should see river valleys. Yet there are none in the world. The dramatic layers you see are from the flood. It’s the only explanation on why drastic layers exist.

Don’t think so?
View attachment 977351

View attachment 977356
View attachment 977357
Oil does not form in a couple thousand years. Everest did not rise up in the last 100,000 years. I cannot subscribe.

View attachment 977346
View attachment 977350

Don’t think so?
View attachment 977351

View attachment 977356
View attachment 977357
Yes, rock bends. Takes millions of years. I AM a geologist. Your claims are well proven to be wrong.

If those layers you point to were merely mud when formed, they would not have remained layered, they would have been compressed into a mixed melange with no layers at all.

Yes, rock bends. Takes millions of years. I AM a geologist. Your claims are well proven to be wrong.

If those layers you point to were merely mud when formed, they would not have remained layered, they would have been compressed into a mixed melange with no layers at all.
Of course it does. Rock will bend. Sea fossils on the top of everest.

That is interesting but not an "oops" incident. New discoveries with the WST will be continuously made and new models will be made and broken. That is consistent with the history of progress in all the sciences.

Just like in all areas of science.

So can we get the climate change people to shut up ?

Forum List

Back