The spirit of Joshua leading the way

True but if we look at the way things have gone awry and how much hate it has brought to fruition it is easy to see how so many have gotten discourage and disgusted with the religious hypocrites and the opposition that accuses All for what some are doing.
True but if we look at the way things have gone awry and how much hate it has brought to fruition it is easy to see how so many have gotten discourage and disgusted with the religious hypocrites and the opposition that accuses All for what some are doing.

the ages have witnessed the inequity of the 4th century bible and its agenda disguised as a religion. the 1st century that has been absconded by the 4th to perpetuate their fallacies of grandeur is the saddest perpetual crime in human history.
So do you think God is not aware of what the children of the world do? Or that God was not aware of what they would do in his name?
So do you think God is not aware of what the children of the world do? Or that God was not aware of what they would do in his name?

your questions ring as hollow as your rhetoric ... the Almighty has answered your question many times, there are few tears spent over wasted lives that sadly occur only after an events conclusion. no, there is no knowledge beforehand.
Yet you continue to refuse to answer them or cannot answer them. Do you believe in any of the Words in the Bible or are you simply an antichrist?
Yet you continue to refuse to answer them or cannot answer them. Do you believe in any of the Words in the Bible or are you simply an antichrist?

it is you who left without answering your own query ... a 4th century forgery.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

"antichrist" is the 4th century christianity's claim, for their own posterity. are you certain it made a difference if there was a resurrection or not for those alive in the 1st at that time - in their hearts, whatever the story be told.

Dear BreezeWood and RodISHI
I don't know how the exchange between you got off track here.
Somewhere between questioning if someone is antichrist (or the other term false prophet)
and not answering each other's questions or accusations clearly so it seems like avoidance.

Can I please ask and help you to get this back on track?
Do we agree Yeshua/Yashua means Salvation by God's Grace.

So we should have GRACE for one another in order to stay
in the spirit of CHRIST. If we lose hold of grace and forgiveness,
if we invite ill will and negative fear to divide us, then this is
what becomes the spirit of error and division, the false prophet
and the antichrist spirit thrive on, so we don't want to go here and get stuck.

What is the last point you agreed on that has to do with the topic.

Can we discuss what Christ/Yashua means to us and how
this helps us stay in agreement as neighbors in Christ.
Are we okay with that point and can we discuss the rest in that spirit?

Will that solve the problem and get back on topic? Thanks!

the ages have witnessed the inequity of the 4th century bible and its agenda disguised as a religion. the 1st century that has been absconded by the 4th to perpetuate their fallacies of grandeur is the saddest perpetual crime in human history.

your questions ring as hollow as your rhetoric ... the Almighty has answered your question many times, there are few tears spent over wasted lives that sadly occur only after an events conclusion. no, there is no knowledge beforehand.

it is you who left without answering your own query ... a 4th century forgery.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

"antichrist" is the 4th century christianity's claim, for their own posterity. are you certain it made a difference if there was a resurrection or not for those alive in the 1st at that time - in their hearts, whatever the story be told.

Dear BreezeWood and RodISHI
I don't know how the exchange between you got off track here.
Somewhere between questioning if someone is antichrist (or the other term false prophet)
and not answering each other's questions or accusations clearly so it seems like avoidance.

Can I please ask and help you to get this back on track?
Do we agree Yeshua/Yashua means Salvation by God's Grace.

So we should have GRACE for one another in order to stay
in the spirit of CHRIST. If we lose hold of grace and forgiveness,
if we invite ill will and negative fear to divide us, then this is
what becomes the spirit of error and division, the false prophet
and the antichrist spirit thrive on, so we don't want to go here and get stuck.

What is the last point you agreed on that has to do with the topic.

Can we discuss what Christ/Yashua means to us and how
this helps us stay in agreement as neighbors in Christ.
Are we okay with that point and can we discuss the rest in that spirit?

Will that solve the problem and get back on topic? Thanks!
Emily, it got off track because Breezwood condemns respect for Christians. It is hard to have a discussion with some who not only does not respect you but condemns anyone having respect for you. As near as I can tell Breezwood does no believe in Christ, I have no idea what his theology is because he doesn't discuss his theology. I don't believe he is interested in having a discussion. He only seems interested in seeking conflict. He doesn't make an argument for his faith, he only makes arguments against the existence of Christians. yes, you heard me right? He condemns the existence of Christians.

Meh, humanity began to go off the rails once it adopted this male dominator god perceptual reality. All of the male dominator god religions vomited up in the middle east are authoritarian systems.
The anti-christ hates the woman.

What many people do not realize is the Christians are also guilty when they are promoting hate and submission of females to males with their erroneous teachings about who Eve/Chavah is. I get really agitated when I hear them spout on how it was the woman's fault too when they haven't a clue that the spirit of Eve is a spiritual host in them.
And lastly, your problem is not with God, your problem is with religion.
That and people who live by their own precepts. I have never had a problem with God. No one would of they truly searched it out and discovered the loving kindness with which we are created.
I just realized that post #7 was incorrectly addressed to you. I'm sorry about that.

Meh, humanity began to go off the rails once it adopted this male dominator god perceptual reality. All of the male dominator god religions vomited up in the middle east are authoritarian systems.

What many people do not realize is the Christians are also guilty when they are promoting hate and submission of females to males with their erroneous teachings about who Eve/Chavah is. I get really agitated when I hear them spout on how it was the woman's fault too when they haven't a clue that the spirit of Eve is a spiritual host in them.
That and people who live by their own precepts. I have never had a problem with God. No one would of they truly searched it out and discovered the loving kindness with which we are created.
I just realized that post #7 was incorrectly addressed to you. I'm sorry about that.
Not a problem I am not a big religious/religion type. Everything has its place and season in time and a lot of the religions have turn into the bullish/giants. The moment you explain something or attempt to explain something others if they do not get it yet and it has not been repeated as that which is spit out and puked out on every street corner the one with the info becomes the enemy. Many do not have fully developed eyes or ears yet / works in progress.

Not a problem I am not a big religious/religion type. Everything has its place and season in time and a lot of the religions have turn into the bullish/giants. The moment you explain something or attempt to explain something others if they do not get it yet and it has not been repeated as that which is spit out and puked out on every street corner the one with the info becomes the enemy. Many do not have fully developed eyes or ears yet / works in progress.
I'm not either.

I'm not either.
Pfffffffffffffft.

Forum List

Back