"The Stalker Tax": California Dems propose new wealth tax that would follow residents who leave the state

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is creepy. liberals are creeps. even Newsom will say no this , i think

The legislation includes provisions that impose contractual claims to residents' assets, which would require payment even if they move out of state.

I wonder if the state of Texas or Florida would enforce that "contract"?

• Banned
The legislation includes provisions that impose contractual claims to residents' assets, which would require payment even if they move out of state.

I wonder if the state of Texas or Florida would enforce that "contract"?
take it to the Supreme Court...would be an interesting case actually, for a change!

this is creepy. liberals are creeps. even Newsom will say no this , i think

These are the last gasps of a failing state.

I recall back when they taxed dad's pension for years after he moved out of California. Apparently California does not consider itself part of the republic on union with the rest of the United States. Too many foreigners inside yer borders or their influence will do that kinda thing.

I recall back when they taxed dad's pension for years after he moved out of California. Apparently California does not consider itself part of the republic on union with the rest of the United States. Too many foreigners inside yer borders or their influence will do that kinda thing.
was it a pension associated with California rod?.....like a state pension?...

Forum List

Back