The State Department was also Colluding with Russia

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
More shit piled on the heads of the shit head Left

Obama State Dept. official admits free-flowing exchange of reports with Trump dossier author

An Obama State Department official has acknowledged he had regular contact with the author of the controversial anti-Trump dossier – coming forward in an apparent bid to blunt expected criticism from the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

In a Washington Post column posted late Thursday, Jonathan Winer detailed an extensive exchange of documents with ex-British spy Christopher Steele, a friend of his since 2009.

He said he shared “more than 100 of Steele’s reports with the Russia experts at the State Department” over a period of two years. These weren’t related to American politics – but he would later share information about the Trump dossier with the top levels of the Obama-era State Department.

Further, Winer said he shared separate Trump-related material passed on by a Clinton contact with Steele – filling in the blanks regarding an exchange that was mentioned earlier this week in a Senate memo. And he acknowledged that material, originally from Clinton-tied activist/journalist Cody Shearer, made its way to the FBI.

“Given that I had not worked with Shearer and knew that he was not a professional intelligence officer, I did not mention or share his notes with anyone at the State Department. I did not expect them to be shared with anyone in the U.S. government,” wrote Winer, a former U.S. deputy assistant secretary of state and former Libya special envoy. “But I learned later that Steele did share them -- with the FBI, after the FBI asked him to provide everything he had on allegations relating to Trump, his campaign and Russian interference in U.S. elections.”

The details from Winer provide more insight into how well connected Steele was at one time with U.S. government figures --and how unverified information about then-candidate Donald Trump circulated at very high levels in 2016 with his involvement.

Last edited:
Why didn't they just ask HIllary Clinton for the Russian Propaganda she paid Putin for instead of Steele or Shearer?

Obama State Dept. official admits free-flowing exchange of reports with Trump dossier author

In a Washington Post column posted late Thursday, Jonathan Winer detailed an extensive exchange of documents with ex-British spy Christopher Steele, a friend of his since 2009.

He said he shared “more than 100 of Steele’s reports with the Russia experts at the State Department” over a period of two years. These weren’t related to American politics – but he would later share information about the Trump dossier with the top levels of the Obama-era State Department.

Further, Winer said he shared separate Trump-related material passed on by a Clinton contact with Steele – filling in the blanks regarding an exchange that was mentioned earlier this week in a Senate memo. And he acknowledged that material, originally from Clinton-tied activist/journalist Cody Shearer, made its way to the FBI.

“Given that I had not worked with Shearer and knew that he was not a professional intelligence officer, I did not mention or share his notes with anyone at the State Department. I did not expect them to be shared with anyone in the U.S. government,” wrote Winer, a former U.S. deputy assistant secretary of state and former Libya special envoy. “But I learned later that Steele did share them -- with the FBI, after the FBI asked him to provide everything he had on allegations relating to Trump, his campaign and Russian interference in U.S. elections.”

The details from Winer provide more insight into how well connected Steele was at one time with U.S. government figures --and how unverified information about then-candidate Donald Trump circulated at very high levels in 2016 with his involvement.
State Department is the most corrupt department in DC.

State Department is the most corrupt department in DC.
Especially while Clinton was running it.

This whole debacle is freaking hilarious.

They are the ones colluding with Russia, and they thought they could con Russia into setting up Trump.

The dems are remarkably stupid.

FBI Counterspies Under Scrutiny Over FISA Abuses
I think that they had seeded the Federal Government, the Courts, every Bureau, Agency, and Department with so many Corrupt, Partisan Clinton - Obama Sycophants, and were so "TIGHT WITH PUTIN" I think they were over confident.

She rigged a primary, had The Media, and all THE MONEY on her side. Not doubt had Massive Voter Fraud Helping her in Sanctuary Cities. They even Fixed THE POLLS.

This Emboldened them even more to take risks, break the law, and try to BURY TRUMP!

HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE!

Remember that?

They are the ones colluding with Russia, and they thought they could con Russia into setting up Trump.

I think that they had seeded the Federal Government, the Courts, every Bureau, Agency, and Department with so many Corrupt, Partisan Clinton - Obama Sycophants, and were so "TIGHT WITH PUTIN" I think they were over confident.

She rigged a primary, had The Media, and all THE MONEY on her side. Not doubt had Massive Voter Fraud Helping her in Sanctuary Cities. They even Fixed THE POLLS.

This Emboldened them even more to take risks, break the law, and try to BURY TRUMP!

HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE!

Remember that?

I do remember bwahahaha

The FBI, the DOJ, the CIA..the epa, the usda...the BLM..they are all criminal agencies. They were created by despots in order to strong arm their unconstitutional actions over the people. Their only purpose has ALWAYS been to facilitate criminality of various and assorted government shills.

HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE!

Remember that?

I do remember bwahahaha

The FBI, the DOJ, the CIA..the epa, the usda...the BLM..they are all criminal agencies. They were created by despots in order to strong arm their unconstitutional actions over the people. Their only purpose has ALWAYS been to facilitate criminality of various and assorted government shills.

It's my belief that the larger Government is, the greater likelihood there is of Criminal Behavior within The Government.

upload_2018-2-9_16-45-5.jpeg

They hate each other? That's why they are so close, why you do a "Russian Reset" why Bill Clinton gets paid Millions to do speaches in Russia and why Putin gave Clinton $145 Million to get The Uranium One Deal Done.

HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE!

Remember that?

I do remember bwahahaha

It's my belief that the larger Government is, the greater likelihood there is of Criminal Behavior within The Government.
There is no doubt. The Founding Fathers knew that and so kept everything small and limited. And as a result we became the greatest nation in the history of the world.

Forum List

Back