The Statement That Won President Trump the Election

In 2016, there was a legendary speech by president Trump that "won him the election for him".

Similar winning statement for 2020 has now arrived.

Yeah..except for this one little thing called...reality. He isn't the outsider running anymore. He isn't running against an unpopular opposition candidate. He's been President for 3.5+ years and it's been a complete disaster. He has a record to run on. And that record includes over 6.5 million virus infections, 190K+ deaths, 8.4% unemployment currently, and an economy in shambles (something that didn't have to largely happen if he had been worried about doing his job instead of campaigning). This is just right wing desperation. Hoping against hope they can pull a miracle from the absolute shellacking that's coming on November 3rd.

In 2016, there was a legendary speech by president Trump that "won him the election for him".

Yeah..except for this one little thing called...reality. He isn't the outsider running anymore. He isn't running against an unpopular opposition candidate. He's been President for 3.5+ years and it's been a complete disaster. He has a record to run on. And that record includes over 6.5 million virus infections, 190K+ deaths, 8.4% unemployment currently, and an economy in shambles (something that didn't have to largely happen if he had been worried about doing his job instead of campaigning). This is just right wing desperation. Hoping against hope they can pull a miracle from the absolute shellacking that's coming on November 3rd.

It's been a stellar success. As much, or more than one could expect from a single man. The corona virus is not Trump's fault, although he did save 2 million Americans according to the experts. The democrat rioting is caused by the democrats.

You must be stupid if you think people buy the bullshit that Trump is behind what the democrats are doing. Thankfully, you have not imported enough 3rd worlders to drag our national IQ to that level.

If you want to see desperation look at the rioting and how media is now manufacturing news in an attempt to rescue your failing candidate whose mental capacity is dwindling.

Trump's REAL record is fantastic. For one example, he is the first President to actually put policies into place specifically designed to help Black people. The First Step act, the funding of Black colleges and the creation of opportunity zones in Black population centers. His record stands in stark contrast to first Black President Obama who received 95% of the Black vote and then turned around and flipped Black people the bird for 8 years DOING NOTHING for them.

I’d argue and say “BUILD THAT WALL” won him the keys to the Oval Office

The statement that lost President Trump the election

"In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed."

"In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed."

I wouldn't pin my hopes on that disputed crap.

Can you link us to that audio recording please?
Thanks in advance

Yeah, just as the Access Hollywood was going to cost him in 2016. All a random coincidence of "leaks" I'm sure. They want to shift the narrative, as always. None of it means ANYTHING for Americans and their future. None of it.

If Trump wants to win, he should listen to the women who gave him advice in 2016. Be more compassionate, positive and direct. Focus on China and the economy.

Biden equates to China, lost jobs and industries. That's the slam dunk. What community cares about a knee when their kids can't get their first job as the economy has been shipped out to China?

His opponents and MSM want to change the narrative to this. Trump shouldn't bite. He can in fact, mock Biden. "the same guy taking a knee for you now signed the Crime Bill that put your sons, sisters and brothers in prison. Here he is, once again, pandering for your vote after he and his V.P destroyed so many of your families lives"

THAT'S how you wake up the black voters to vote for Trump. They are running scared of Trumps inroads into their reliable base of voters who have never expected much but the privilege of another black politician ripping them off rather than a white one.

Last edited:

Can you link us to that audio recording please?
Thanks in advance

Nope, because it does not exist.

And it does not exist, because that never happened.

I think you are underestimating just how damaging this might become for him, true or not.

If there was one statement that propelled his presidency, it wasn't his own. It was Hillary's.

When she called people deplorable, she insulted too many swing voters.

I think you are underestimating just how damaging this might become for him, true or not.

I'm not apt to change my vote on unfounded, not proven claims.

Let's get real, it'sa demoquack far left rag claiming it and given demoquacks lies the past four years? Nah.... besides why is it just now coming to light?

Something stinks

Forum List

Back