The Statement That Won President Trump the Election

After the Kavanaugh fiasco, there is no doubt that the worthless leftist traitors will stoop under whale shit to gain control over the citizens of this country.
You’re right, cry baby Kavanaugh must have a tough time keeping his composure... We can Impeach the little whiner when the president and Congress changes.

Good luck with that

I think you are underestimating just how damaging this might become for him, true or not.

I'm not apt to change my vote on unfounded, not proven claims.

You aren't because you are part of the faithful, but a lot of the undecideds out there won't necessarily share your sentiment.

At this point there are few "undecideds"....that includes you.

Now get past you're anything but a shill with a little power.

Go merge something

After the Kavanaugh fiasco, there is no doubt that the worthless leftist traitors will stoop under whale shit to gain control over the citizens of this country.
You’re right, cry baby Kavanaugh must have a tough time keeping his composure... We can Impeach the little whiner when the president and Congress changes.

Good luck with that.
The last Supreme to be impeached was Samuel Chase in 1805,and he was acquitted by the senate.

Good luck with that.
The last Supreme to be impeached was Samuel Chase in 1805,and he was acquitted by the senate.
Impeaching to go to trial will be the easy part. A simple majority Is all that’s required to go to trial. From there, it will be easy. Just get Kavanaugh to cry everyday and it’s a lock. Whaaaaa.

In 2016, there was a legendary speech by president Trump that "won him the election for him".

Similar winning statement for 2020 has now arrived.

Yeah..except for this one little thing called...reality. He isn't the outsider running anymore. He isn't running against an unpopular opposition candidate. He's been President for 3.5+ years and it's been a complete disaster. He has a record to run on. And that record includes over 6.5 million virus infections, 190K+ deaths, 8.4% unemployment currently, and an economy in shambles (something that didn't have to largely happen if he had been worried about doing his job instead of campaigning). This is just right wing desperation. Hoping against hope they can pull a miracle from the absolute shellacking that's coming on November 3rd.

I hope you're right..about the shellacking---but I see it as close..with Biden winning...and the war of the lawyers beginning--that could turn out in any number of odd ways.

Most of the people who voted for Trump are gong to vote for him again..except for old white men in Florida..because they think he's killing them! The demographic has shifted just enough to bring the swing states into their camps.

Biden wins..and Trump rages..stay tuned...LOL!

Good luck with that.
Impeaching to go to trial will be the easy part. A simple majority Is all that’s required to go to trial. From there, it will be easy. Just get Kavanaugh to cry everyday and it’s a lock. Whaaaaa.

I can see you put a lot of thought into your post.....for a democrat.

Most of the people who voted for Trump are gong to vote for him again..except for old white men in Florida..because they think he's killing them! The demographic has shifted just enough to bring the swing states into their camps.
If Trump looses one purple state he had before, he’s sunk. Escent for Texas, he’s behind in so many it Would take an act of Putin to save his arse.

One speech helped but it wasn't Trump's. When Cankles declared Trump supporters were a basket of deplorables she didn't help herself at all
Biden has already given that speech...if you don't elect him the riots will not stop.

Americans don't respond well to threats and intimidation. We won't elect a spineless puppet of rioting left-wing extremists...down on his knees already.

And after Trump is re-elected the riots will absolutely end....one way or another.

If Trump looses one purple state he had before, he’s sunk. Escent for Texas, he’s behind in so many it Would take an act of Putin to save his arse.

What was your stance around this time four years ago?

If you don’t mind me asking?

Good luck with that.
You don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?

In 2016, there was a legendary speech by president Trump that "won him the election for him".

Yeah..except for this one little thing called...reality. He isn't the outsider running anymore. He isn't running against an unpopular opposition candidate. He's been President for 3.5+ years and it's been a complete disaster. He has a record to run on. And that record includes over 6.5 million virus infections, 190K+ deaths, 8.4% unemployment currently, and an economy in shambles (something that didn't have to largely happen if he had been worried about doing his job instead of campaigning). This is just right wing desperation. Hoping against hope they can pull a miracle from the absolute shellacking that's coming on November 3rd.

It's been a stellar success. As much, or more than one could expect from a single man. The corona virus is not Trump's fault, although he did save 2 million Americans according to the experts. The democrat rioting is caused by the democrats.

You must be stupid if you think people buy the bullshit that Trump is behind what the democrats are doing. Thankfully, you have not imported enough 3rd worlders to drag our national IQ to that level.

Well if you're asking me if I think people like you are stupid? Kinda goes without saying at this point. Not because you support Trump, but because you support a fake narrative. No matter how many times it is pointed out to you and refuted. But as long as you righties want to play that game, so be it. Once again, Trump's presidency has been a catastrophe. No one is blaming Trump for the virus. That's not his fault. However, the response to the virus is all his fault. As far as protests and violence go, if police would stop murdering black men and women and if you'd stop making every excuse in the book for your dear leaders racial division pimping, we might be able to make some progress...that's the key word here...action. If it's just words, that ain't gonna cut it this time around.

It's been a stellar success. As much, or more than one could expect from a single man. The corona virus is not Trump's fault, although he did save 2 million Americans according to the experts. The democrat rioting is caused by the democrats.

You must be stupid if you think people buy the bullshit that Trump is behind what the democrats are doing. Thankfully, you have not imported enough 3rd worlders to drag our national IQ to that level.

Well if you're asking me if I think people like you are stupid? Kinda goes without saying at this point. Not because you support Trump, but because you support a fake narrative. No matter how many times it is pointed out to you and refuted. But as long as you righties want to play that game, so be it. Once again, Trump's presidency has been a catastrophe. No one is blaming Trump for the virus. That's not his fault. However, the response to the virus is all his fault. As far as protests and violence go, if police would stop murdering black men and women and if you'd stop making every excuse in the book for your dear leaders racial division pimping, we might be able to make some progress...that's the key word here...action. If it's just words, that ain't gonna cut it this time around.

No, we support the truth. You project and claim other support fake narratives when it's you.

Let's see, you support the narrative that record numbers of unarmed blacks are hunted down by police. Reality: More people fall to their deaths from their beds.

You support the narrative that president Trump is against military. Reality: Trump made a JOKE at Mc Cain's expense when he was still alive, and you have no sources for your claim.

You support the Russia collusion false narrative. Reality: There is no evidence of Russia collusion, anywhere.

You support the false narrative that mail in voting is needed, and won't lead to fraud. Reality: Election recalled in NJ, Fauci stated i person voting is safe.

You don't only support the fake narratives, you and your fake news organizations create them.

President Trump's response to the virus has been stellar. To say it isn't is a other false narrative. Trump has saved two million people, more than have died in all wars combined. This is according to the official scientific models, you would not doubt science, would you?

The democrat response of sending elderly to their deaths and allowing rioting on their streets, that's where the failure lies. The leftist states are responsible for the vast majority of covid deaths - and are even banning potential medicines because Trump said they might work. Total unmitigated failure.

No, we support the truth. You project and claim other support fake narratives when it's you.

Let's see, you support the narrative that record numbers of unarmed blacks are hunted down by police. Reality: More people fall to their deaths from their beds.

You support the narrative that president Trump is against military. Reality: Trump made a JOKE at Mc Cain's expense when he was still alive, and you have no sources for your claim.

You support the Russia collusion false narrative. Reality: There is no evidence of Russia collusion, anywhere.

You support the false narrative that mail in voting is needed, and won't lead to fraud. Reality: Election recalled in NJ, Fauci stated i person voting is safe.

You don't only support the fake narratives, you and your fake news organizations create them.

I don't think Trump and his supporters would know truth if it ran up to them and bit them. Trump supporters are lemmings. Sheep. Low information. Easy led. Weak-minded. Malleable. Any conspiracy theory can be whispered in their ear and they'll believe it. Hook, line, and sinker.

1) Yes, Trump has no respect for the military. But this goes back way further than the Atlantic article or his spat with McCain. The guy got a deferment for bone spurs. But it goes beyond that. He didn't see the military as a worthy career choice. No big surprise.
2) I believe 17 US intelligence agencies and the Senate Intelligence committee report beg to differ on interference. And while Mueller didn't think anything rose to the level of collusion, I disagree (after reading his report from front to back)..but I'm not the one calling the shots.
3) Mail in voting has been conducted by the military and states for decades with no issues. It's just because it looks like Trump and the Republicans are going to take a shellacking that it becomes an issue.
4) The only fake media I've seen is on the right wing and alt-right. I've never seen so many Internet cancers shilling their "opinion" like it's fact...and you puppies lapping up every drop of it. Common sense and reason gone.

Right now, the Republican party is facing a beating it has not seen in years. All in the name of Donald Trump. Sad.

Forum List

Back