The Stock Market Loves Joe Biden

It went up because Bernie did not do well. Did not matter who came out on top just as long as it was not Bernie. But you want to paint it as a Biden win, I guess you need the little thing to brighten your day.
Biden was the obvious threat to Trump from the get-go. That's exactly why Trump tried to rig the election by asking a foreign power to make shit up about Biden.

Trump is scared shitless of Biden. And so is the Hive Mind.

if the dems get out and vote our board russians will find out how f'n tired the world is of listening to trumps horseshit, ignorance, and flat out lies -

if the dems get out and vote our board russians will find out how f'n tired the world is of listening to trumps horseshit, ignorance, and flat out lies -
The Trump Lie Factory is going to be working triple overtime from here forward. The Hive Mind is awaiting what to parrot and what to bleev.

"BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: Biden throws live puppies into rush hour traffic! I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

It went up because Bernie did not do well. Did not matter who came out on top just as long as it was not Bernie. But you want to paint it as a Biden win, I guess you need the little thing to brighten your day.
Biden was the obvious threat to Trump from the get-go. That's exactly why Trump tried to rig the election by asking a foreign power to make shit up about Biden.

Oh noes, its the russians. Run for the hills. You people are freaks. Talk about hive mentality the libs have to be led by the nose.

As news of Joe Biden's success began rolling in last night, Dow futures began surging.

A half hour before the opening bell, they are up 530 points! Thanks Joe!

Trump had good reason to be scared shitless of Biden.

This is perhaps one of the most laughable posts I've ever seen here. Thanks!! :clap:
US STOCKS-Wall St futures jump after Biden's Super Tuesday surge

Idiot.

Trump's stock market is coming back.

Asshole.

That's exactly why Trump tried to rig the election by asking a foreign power to make shit up about Biden.

Make up shit?

Just to be clear, the American stock exchanges would cease exist under Breadline Bernie. There was no stock market in the Soviet Union..... hmmm?

The futures are obviously up with the knowledge that the Dims will be fielding a drooling fucktard instead of a communist. Basically a few debates with Trump mopping the floor with sleepy joe and then Trump runs unopposed in Nov. Our future does look bright.

Yeah, I'm sure wall street just loves the commiecrats when all of them are promising to raise their taxes, NOT!

Biden has to please his owners.

Trump focuses on the economy, not the stock market. Of course under Trump, the stock market also does well, just that you don't have to be screwed over it.

As news of Joe Biden's success began rolling in last night, Dow futures began surging.

This is perhaps one of the most laughable posts I've ever seen here. Thanks!! :clap:

Idiot.
It sez it on the internet.....so it must be true.

Moron.

Idiot.

Correlation does on mean there is causation. Idiot.

Idiot.

You clearly have not read the topic, tard.

Trump focuses on the economy, not the stock market. Of course under Trump, the stock market also does well, just that you don't have to be screwed over it.

Idiot.

Moron.

Idiot.

1st it was---------> Bernie will SAVE us!

Then it was-------> DOOMBERG is the man!

Now it is----------> Biden is the Jedi Knight!

It is all a joke they are playing on themselves! They are creating a sacrificial lamb to be slaughtered on the altar of reality.

At least we should be happy for them, because they now have hope. Give it a few weeks or months, and they will be back to needing their daily dose of mood enhancers again to get through the day-)

Last edited:

Idiot.

Moron.

Idiot.

1st it was---------> Bernie will SAVE us!

Then it was-------> DOOMBERG is the man!

Now it is----------> Biden is the Jedi Knight!

It is all a joke they are playing on themselves! They are creating a sacrificial lamb to be slaughtered on the altar of reality.

At least we should be happy for them, because they now have hope. Give it a few weeks or months, and they will be back to needing their daily does of Zantac again to get through the day-)

I remember when Fauxcohontas was Trump's worst nighmare.:iyfyus.jpg:

Idiot.

There is no data to support it. It is opinion and conjecture. This is why the internet is dangerous. People like you believe only what you read and want to believe.

There may have been some market support for the Super Tuesday outcome, but it certainly wasn't Biden winning. If anything, it was Bernie losing. That is a big difference.

Most of the overnight gains are from a bounce off the lows from the Corona Virus outbreak. The market is very volitile right now.

The article even states that it was "bolstered" by Biden winning (Bernie losing). You just don't know how to digest information with that low functional IQ of yours.

Mental Meds Love You! Take you meds, Foreign Troll.

So the other day when Gay Pete, KKK Kloubuchar, and Fake Mexican Beto, threw their support behind, Bolshevik Biden, The Stock Market's response is to Biden's Credit? So Yesterday's stock market numbers are "Biden's Economy"?

Last edited:

Heh if pretending that it was Biden makes you feel better have at I don't want to hurt your feelings too bad.

As far as Trump being afraid of Biden I really doubt it. Hard to be afraid of someone that can't remember what nomination he is even running for or can't remember his own name.

The Stock Market realized right after you posted that, that they hate Joe Biden?

fredgraph.png

Screen-Shot-2020-03-03-at-12.24.07-PM.png

Forum List

Back