The Story of God tonight @ 9pm

I love Morgan Freeman.
Thank you for letting us know , I will watch it.

Most people even Christians at times have this same question, who is God? I don't see any christian links bashing the show.

I can almost tell you the conclusion..lol all religions have basically the same ideas about God but in the christian faith, God is reachable through Jesus Christs death. Otherwise we are untouchable due to mans sin, while the blood of Christ makes us clean again for God.

Most religions acknowledge Jesus lived, but do not believe God would come to us as a poor man.

Many religions ,even some in the christian faith make it about fear, when it is not about fear at all.
Jesus came and taught us how to live life without fear, and find His peace through life's difficult times.

I am looking forward to this..

You sure you want to watch all your myths get debunked? :D

I am glad your going to watch it, you may learn something lol..:D:p

I found out he goes around the globe to ask people

1. What is evil?

2. What happened in the beginning?

3. Who is God? And how much that has evolved from gods to God.

4. What happens when you die?

5. Their end of days stories.

Hopefully people realize religions are cultural. End hope they realize all religions are made up. Not just everyone elses

Try asking another question. Ask them what they think of Jesus.

Chances are, they will all proclaim him as divinely inspired by God. Is there anyone else who would also qualify? I can't think of any.

Of course, Jews probably won't agree for obvious reasons. After all, they nailed him to a cross.....so.....
You're telling me people will acknowledge that if a such man existed then what would you think of such a man? Different questions. Are you asking me if a guy named Jesus existed 2016 years ago or are you asking if we believe the legends? Two completely different questions.

Jews deny he was the son of God and they were there. Your forefathers were raping your foremothers somewhere in skandanavia or Europe.

Here's the deal. The more facts you know the more ridiculous religions become.

The Jews believe that Jesus was a prophet, but not the son of God because they believe the real son of God will come as a king and rich, not a poor carpenter.

Jesus came into the world as a poor humble man who could be reachable for everyone, not just the rich people.

You sure you want to watch all your myths get debunked? :D

1. What is evil?

Hopefully people realize religions are cultural. End hope they realize all religions are made up. Not just everyone elses

Chances are, they will all proclaim him as divinely inspired by God. Is there anyone else who would also qualify? I can't think of any.

Of course, Jews probably won't agree for obvious reasons. After all, they nailed him to a cross.....so.....
You're telling me people will acknowledge that if a such man existed then what would you think of such a man? Different questions. Are you asking me if a guy named Jesus existed 2016 years ago or are you asking if we believe the legends? Two completely different questions.

Jews deny he was the son of God and they were there. Your forefathers were raping your foremothers somewhere in skandanavia or Europe.

The Jews believe that Jesus was a prophet, but not the son of God because they believe the real son of God will come as a king and rich, not a poor carpenter.

Jesus came into the world as a poor humble man who could be reachable for everyone, not just the rich people.

I understand but that doesn't change the fact they didn't believe and still don't.

1. What is evil?

I understand but that doesn't change the fact they didn't believe and still don't.

Have you heard of Jews for Jesus?

1. What is evil?

Yea so? Have you heard of Christians who've converted to Islam?

Morgan Freeman has played God in the movies, so Hollywood thinks that makes him an expert on who God is. Kind of like in the 1980's when female actresses who played wives of farmers in the movies were called to Congress to testify on how bad farmers had it.

Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Morgan Freeman has played God in the movies, so Hollywood thinks that makes him an expert on who God is. Kind of like in the 1980's when female actresses who played wives of farmers in the movies were called to Congress to testify on how bad farmers had it.
No he just has a nice voice. I'm sure somebody else much smarter put the whole thing together. He's just the narrator

Daily News - Google News Archive Search
Wait! Is it Morgan Freeman or Samuel l Jackson who's hosting? Lol. Im sure that happens a lot

The story of God is in the Bible, and Hollywood is not going to improve on that, even with Morgan Freeman narrating. Watching anything put out about God from Hollywood is deliberately exposing yourself to lies and misinformation.

Yea so? Have you heard of Christians who've converted to Islam?

I hear they have longer life spans than Muslims converting to Christianity.

The story of God is in the Bible, and Hollywood is not going to improve on that, even with Morgan Freeman narrating. Watching anything put out about God from Hollywood is deliberately exposing yourself to lies and misinformation.
What a brainwashed comment. I heard a Muslim say the same thing about the Koran.

I swear you simpletons don't realize how ignorant your comments are. Almost child like.

What a brainwashed comment. I heard a Muslim say the same thing about the Koran.

I swear you simpletons don't realize how ignorant your comments are. Almost child like.
Well, I guess you're right. I don't need to go to church anymore. I'll just rent Ten Commandments and Ben Hur and learn from that.

Well, I guess you're right. I don't need to go to church anymore. I'll just rent Ten Commandments and Ben Hur and learn from that.
Or listen to your big cult leaders. Oh, and give them 10% of your pay.

Interesting you guys know "the truth" and don't want to hear anything that conflicts with it

Forum List

Back