The strange logic of the LGBTQ - Trans restrooms

Well, we know the B in LGBTQ applies to Bi-Catfish.

GFY ya hairy back ape....you're just an annoying old hag and past tiresome. Get a life instead of sitting on a message board rotating screen name all day long. I mean really...you're nuts

She won't respond with an argument because it's been demonstrated that they have none that doesn't damage every other issue they have

That and the loon is a troll...completely worthless.

I wonder how many people they have run off this board? every thread it's the same nasty garbage from the trolls on here
And you love it! You must. You keep coming back for more.

Meanwhile, 69,813 posts later, and we are still waiting for just one of them to make a little bit of sense.

Another piece of non-logic is the left's concern that a transgendered person would feel more comfortable with the gender of its choice. They are concerned about their feelings but don't give a shit about the overwhelming majority of women who would feel uncomfortable with a male in their bathroom.

They're making the vast majority of women uncomfortable and putting women at risk. Talk about a war on women.

Another piece of non-logic is the left's concern that a transgendered person would feel more comfortable with the gender of its choice. They are concerned about their feelings but don't give a shit about the overwhelming majority of women who would feel uncomfortable with a male in their bathroom.

They're making the vast majority of women uncomfortable and putting women at risk. Talk about a war on women.

Think what rape survivors must think

I am and have helped other women and girls around the world who were victims

One bad man does not make all men bad.

I might jump out of my skin when I hear fireworks or a car back fire, but not all man are rapists.

Besides men's or women's restrooms, there are family friendly restrooms with individual locked doors all with wheelchair accessible stalls and diaper changing stations. And there is the perennial choice: wear a adult diaper. Why make this harder than it is?

I might jump out of my skin when I hear fireworks or a car back fire, but not all man are rapists.

Put a lighted m-80 in your mouth, some of them don't explode

Roll the dice with your own life before asking it of others

Besides men's or women's restrooms, there are family friendly restrooms with individual locked doors all with wheelchair accessible stalls and diaper changing stations. And there is the perennial choice: wear a adult diaper. Why make this harder than it is?

You can wear a diaper and stay out of the restrooms so others can use them

why make it harder than it is?

I've rolled too many times. Last one was too close. Four times and months of therapy to walk again...............
Thank you but I don't think I will gamble. I've experienced and witnessed far too much. I've used too many of my lives.

Not asking or others to put a lit M-80 in their mouth, just asking others treat others as they want to be treated, with understanding and consideration.

I've rolled too many times. Last one was too close. Four times and months of therapy to walk again...............
Thank you but I don't think I will gamble. I've experienced and witnessed far too much. I've used too many of my lives.

Not asking or others to put a lit M-80 in their mouth, just asking others treat others as they want to be treated, with understanding and consideration.

Treating others with the respect they deserve works both ways.

Especially when children are involved.

You may want to play Russian Roulette with yours, but I will not allow you to with mine.

Forum List

Back