The Strangest Thing I Have Ever Seen

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As I was waiting for my bus yesterday to take me home from the mall I saw a vending machine and I assumed that it was full of drinks or snacks or something, but instead it was full of makeup kits and false eyelashes. Has anybody ever seen anything like that before? This is my first time seeing it.

As I was waiting for my bus yesterday to take me home from the mall I saw a vending machine and I assumed that it was full of drinks or snacks or something, but instead it was full of makeup kits and false eyelashes. Has anybody ever seen anything like that before? This is my first time seeing it.
In Japan they have vending machines with used schoolgirl panties.

I never have. I am not into that kind of stuff, but I can't help but be curious how much it all was. I could be wrong, but I do believe that little things like shampoo bottles may be in the vending machines that you find when staying at a motel.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The strangest thing I have ever seen wasn't real. I was just 'seeing things', on three different occasions in my life (true story). What is frightening is that I don't know how many other things I've seen in my life weren't real as well. :omg:

^^^ Have the questionable things been in front of you more than once? What I mean is they were there for real most of the times that you have seen them, but one time, maybe you were just imagining whatever the things were. I am asking because for some people, it may not be things that they are seeing. Instead, they are seeing people that they love who are not here anymore.

God bless you and everyone with such experience always!!!

Holly

You were in the hood, it's for prostitutes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back