The strength of the Trump economy.....it truly is amazing. This is why we need Trump in office.

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.
It is hard to believe. We have high unemployment, people getting evicted from their homes, and mortgage delinquencies spiking, but the Trumpettes think everything is great.

Nobody is saying it's great. We are in the same position most in the world are. What we are saying though is that there are many things ANY US President cannot control, and viruses are one of them. What we are saying is that things are improving all the time.
Other countries couldn’t control it either, but they sure did a better job dealing with it.

And other countries have more deaths than we do. Remember we are a free country of 330 million people. Our first mistake was trusting our agencies. The FDA only allowed one entity to have those test kits, and that was the CDC. When we started using them, they proved defective. Surprise, surprise. By the time that came to light, they were nearly impossible to get because the rest of the world needed them too.

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.
It is hard to believe. We have high unemployment, people getting evicted from their homes, and mortgage delinquencies spiking, but the Trumpettes think everything is great.

Nobody is saying it's great. We are in the same position most in the world are. What we are saying though is that there are many things ANY US President cannot control, and viruses are one of them. What we are saying is that things are improving all the time.
Other countries couldn’t control it either, but they sure did a better job dealing with it.

And other countries have more deaths than we do. Remember we are a free country of 330 million people. Our first mistake was trusting our agencies. The FDA only allowed one entity to have those test kits, and that was the CDC. When we started using them, they proved defective. Surprise, surprise. By the time that came to light, they were nearly impossible to get because the rest of the world needed them too.
Trump made many mistakes. Nobody has more deaths than we do.

I remember trump making fun of Obama for never hitting 3% growth. Last year trump hit 2.3% with a trillion dollar deficit and a really low interest rate. Now that is weak.

So how much more could it have grown? We had over a million more jobs than Americans to possibly do them. It doesn't get much better than that.

Because of our population, not per capita.

I remember trump making fun of Obama for never hitting 3% growth. Last year trump hit 2.3% with a trillion dollar deficit and a really low interest rate. Now that is weak.

So how much more could it have grown? We had over a million more jobs than Americans to possibly do them. It doesn't get much better than that.
It grew much faster under Clinton and he balanced the budget. We can’t afford trumps slow economy. Trillion dollar deficit last year.

xox8bb81azl51.jpg

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

An economy and job market that was humming along under President Obama (but you'll never give him any credit for that) that he nicely handed off to Trump...who promptly dropped the baton. :)
No one called Trump a racist and he was the one telling everyone not to sweat the virus. Geez, you Trump supporters are true believers that live in your own reality.
People are sick of Trump. And I'm hoping they'll show most of the Republicans the door as well. Not like they're doing anything useful anyway...except being obstructionists.

People are not sick of Trump. YOU and your ilk are and have been since the first day he took office. You on the left think your lies work on everybody, but they only work on you which is why your party uses them. No rational person with an IQ above 30 blames Donald Trump for a worldwide pandemic. Trump followed all the advice from the medical experts in this country like Dr. Brix, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and even the FDA. Nobody thought it was a major threat including several Democrat leaders.

Any rational and sane person blames him for the response to the virus in this country...which he is President of. And which I'm sure he was briefed on in early January, maybe even before. If you think people are going to forget that (and the 190K+ dead) come November, you're going to be sadly disappointed. These aren't lies. This is the truth. And I understand the truth is kryptonite to you true believers.

A President is not responsible for deaths due to a worldwide virus. Again, rational people understand that, and you will see how many of those there are in November.

That doesn’t make us look much better. Wealthy countries did much better than us.

It grew much faster under Clinton and he balanced the budget. We can’t afford trumps slow economy. Trillion dollar deficit last year.

And who makes out the budget again?

So how could our economy have been better? Two million more jobs than Americans to do them? Three million. Bottom line is the economy can't get any better than it did under Trump's leadership.

That doesn’t make us look much better. Wealthy countries did much better than us.

Point is this lie created by the Democrats that we have the most deaths is exactly that, a lie.

Poor Trump

Last year he was all set to run on his powerful economy and was sure of reelection.

Now, he has the worst economy in 80 years and must account for his inept handling of COVID

You trained seals keep saying he mishandled it. Okay, what could he have done differently?
Taken it seriously

Oh geez. If you don't have an answer, don't reply or just tell me the only reason you made that statement is because that's how you were brainwashed. At least I could respect an honest comment like that.

So how could our economy have been better? Two million more jobs than Americans to do them? Three million. Bottom line is the economy can't get any better than it did under Trump's leadership.
Yeah it could have growth more. Growth went down last year. Thats while running a trillion dollar deficit. Weak. You don’t understand economics do you? Trump promised 4-6% growth, what a failure.

Point is this lie created by the Democrats that we have the most deaths is exactly that, a lie.
No we have the most deaths. That is a fact.

Hmmm, I'll have to contact John Hopkins and tell them their research is faulty. Brain from USMB said so. :auiqs.jpg:

Hmmm, I'll have to contact John Hopkins and tell them their research is faulty. Brain from USMB said so. :auiqs.jpg:
They would agree with me. We have had the most deaths.

Yeah it could have growth more. Growth went down last year. Thats while running a trillion dollar deficit. Weak. You don’t understand economics do you? Trump promised 4-6% growth, what a failure.

Best unemployment rate in nearly a half-century, and again, a million more jobs than Americans to do them. I don't know how it could have gotten any better.

They would agree with me. We have had the most deaths.

Because we have more people than other countries.

Forum List

Back