The stupid hypocritical liberal twit on BSNBC just said Hillary has accomplished a lot more than....

Compared to Rubio, she certainly has more experience. I get that it wouldn't matter how much experience that might be to you, so I won't bother arguing the point. But Rubio does not have sufficient experience for the job of President, IMO. So in an election between Clinton and Rubio, I would go with Clinton. Just as in the election between McCain and Obama, I went with McCain.

Name the fucking experience the black man in the white house had over McCain, you fucking unreal double talking sack of shit.

Hillary is a fucking pig and a fucking disgrace. Anyone that just overlooks all of her fucking blatant failures, or claims those fucking failures and her incompetence is what makes her qualified is not worth a fucking thing.

Then again I am communicating with fucking liberals who voted for a president TWICE for no other reason than he is a black man and a democrat. NO OTHER FUCKING REASON.

Now, here you are all of a sudden claiming how much experience means. You fucking morons.
Oh dear....you sound angry.
And I'll add childish and silly. It's pathetic when folks try to impress someone with their foul mouth.

ok you did. so drop it. It's not like they do it every time

Compared to Rubio, she certainly has more experience. I get that it wouldn't matter how much experience that might be to you, so I won't bother arguing the point. But Rubio does not have sufficient experience for the job of President, IMO. So in an election between Clinton and Rubio, I would go with Clinton. Just as in the election between McCain and Obama, I went with McCain.

Name the fucking experience the black man in the white house had over McCain, you fucking unreal double talking sack of shit.

Hillary is a fucking pig and a fucking disgrace. Anyone that just overlooks all of her fucking blatant failures, or claims those fucking failures and her incompetence is what makes her qualified is not worth a fucking thing.

Then again I am communicating with fucking liberals who voted for a president TWICE for no other reason than he is a black man and a democrat. NO OTHER FUCKING REASON.

Now, here you are all of a sudden claiming how much experience means. You fucking morons.
And I'll add childish and silly. It's pathetic when folks try to impress someone with their foul mouth.

Fuck you.

Than Marco Rubio.

Therefore, she is so much more qualified than him, that is not even a debate. Do liberals ever have any control whatsoever over how hypocritical they allow themselves to get?

Other than the FACT that Hillary (named after Edmund Hillary? lol) has accomplished nothing, I am not sure what she is saying. Has to be the worst secretary of state in history. Some how under her watch a new cold war has been started with Russia, our Middle East enemies have been emboldened, all of our allies in the region have been severely weakened.

Let us watch and mockingly laugh shall we?

Brian WIlliams was fired for the exact same thing. Oh and that report was done by CBS News. Just so the morons on the left won't go to the "Faux News" thing.

Just more stuff, and this reported by Olberman. Oh my.

She cannot even claim why she was named. Her false fucking claim she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary was exposed. Maybe her mother called her HEY YOU for her first 4 years before Edmund Hillary climbed Everest.

Wow!!

She was a pretty good Secretary of State according to some Republicans...

• Hillary Clinton ran the State Department “in the most effective way” that Henry Kissinger has ever seen.
  • "From her years of service as first lady, in the U.S. Senate and the State Department, one would be hard-pressed to find a leader with Secretary Clinton's informed perspective on the many challenges facing America across the globe" - John McCain
  • "Her work as secretary of state, with the exception of this issue of Benghazi — which isn’t going away — I think has been outstanding." - John McCain
  • "Look, if we had a Clinton presidency … I think we would have fixed this fiscal mess by now" - Paul Ryan

Drop it? Are you now the editor and moderator of this forum? Just curious.

I understand reading is hard for you so I am not upset that you failed to read what I wrote. I get you are special and need special understanding. But what I wrote is I went with McCain, meaning I voted for McCain.

Now you can go outside to play and be sure you wear your helmet. You don't want to hurt any of the brain cells you have left.

Of course you miss the bigger picture asshole. You know and I know most of the morons on the left voted for obama for no other reason than he is a black man and a democrat. You denying that? I cannot tell.

Also, it seems to be the same types of people who now all of a sudden think experience is an issue, hence the original post and the point of the liberal twit on BSNBC.

You then back that up by claiming that the experience of Clinton is the deciding factor and you think that makes you......intelligent?

I want you to name the accomplishments of the pig. Name all of these things she was able to do that makes you think she is qualified to be president? Experience and that is it?

Yes, McCain was three times more qualified to be president over an asshole like obama. Experience was one factor.

Then again, I am not impressed with McCain's track record. Especially his attempts to endear himself to liberals, and the fact he is a clear RINO.

Hillary deserves to be in prison. For a lot of reasons. She is a disgraceful political pig. Nothing more. Regardless of her so called experience.

I have Seniority . LOL:eusa_naughty:

An old hooker has lots of experience too. I wouldnt think she'd be the best candidate for president though.

Just how fucking retarded are you? The guy says he voted for McCain over Obama and you're so committed to your insanity that you spit out that mouth-frothing logorrhea.

What part of McCain had more experience than Obama do you need to have explained to you?

Not impressive at all. Excuse me for not bowing down. And, that seniority means?

You think he's angry now .... just wait until Hillary places her hand on Bill's grandmother's Bible.... :ack-1:

Not impressive at all. Excuse me for not bowing down. And, that seniority means?

Means you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning. or someone peed in your corn flakes. get a grip

I understand reading is hard for you so I am not upset that you failed to read what I wrote. I get you are special and need special understanding. But what I wrote is I went with McCain, meaning I voted for McCain.

Now you can go outside to play and be sure you wear your helmet. You don't want to hurt any of the brain cells you have left.

Of course you miss the bigger picture asshole. You know and I know most of the morons on the left voted for obama for no other reason than he is a black man and a democrat. You denying that? I cannot tell.

Also, it seems to be the same types of people who now all of a sudden think experience is an issue, hence the original post and the point of the liberal twit on BSNBC.

You then back that up by claiming that the experience of Clinton is the deciding factor and you think that makes you......intelligent?

I want you to name the accomplishments of the pig. Name all of these things she was able to do that makes you think she is qualified to be president? Experience and that is it?

Yes, McCain was three times more qualified to be president over an asshole like obama. Experience was one factor.

Then again, I am not impressed with McCain's track record. Especially his attempts to endear himself to liberals, and the fact he is a clear RINO.

Hillary deserves to be in prison. For a lot of reasons. She is a disgraceful political pig. Nothing more. Regardless of her so called experience.

Of course I deny that. Only a simpleton would think it. But that's ok. It's not your fault.

As to what you want, dear one, while I don't blame you for your behavior that doesn't mean I'm willing to crawl into your little sand box. Maybe after you've been potty trained.

But do have a nice day.

Means you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning. or someone peed in your corn flakes. get a grip
Nope, sorry. I'm doing just fine. Got up with a smile on my face, as I do every morning. And, my breakfast was great, very tasty. Any more guesses?

And your life circumstances haven't changed since 2004 , no matter who is president :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Of course I deny that. Only a simpleton would think it. But that's ok. It's not your fault.

As to what you want, dear one, while I don't blame you for your behavior that doesn't mean I'm willing to crawl into your little sand box. Maybe after you've been potty trained.

But do have a nice day.
You do deny that most people that voted for obama was for the simple reasons that he is black and a democrat?

Holy shit.liberals are pathetic.

She has the experience to let four Americans get murdered, and then lie about it. You think she can keep us all safe?

She has the experience to let four Americans get murdered, and then lie about it. You think she can keep us all safe?

And went along with Obama blaming it on an American citizen and some stupid VIDEO

She isn't any more fit be our LEADER than OBama was

You voted for Bush, didn't you?

An old hooker has lots of experience too. I wouldnt think she'd be the best candidate for president though.
I'm sure BILL loves Hillary as much as an old wore out hooker. By the way he continually cheats on her, and she is weak enough to accept it. Not presidential material.

Forum List

Back