The Summer of Winning

Nice video.
That would be a good political commercial to remind voters what Trump does, and then another minute showing what the dems want to do.

• Banned
Nice video.
That would be a good political commercial to remind voters what Trump does, and then another minute showing what the dems want to do.

If there is one thing Trump understands it is "Branding". You can bet that he has already though of all that.

I don't see where it mentions trillion dollar deficits? He stepped in North Korea and they still test missiles. That's a failure! That video is just a bunch of fluff. Every president visits with other world leader. What a joke.

I don't see where it mentions trillion dollar deficits? He stepped in North Korea and they still test missiles. That's a failure! That video is just a bunch of fluff. Every president visits with other world leader. What a joke.

Are you tired of losing yet? :laughing0301:

We should be getting tired of losing. With trillion dollar deficits we can't afford it.

We should be getting tired of losing. With trillion dollar deficits we can't afford it.

Funny you didn't say anything about Obama's doubling of trillion dollar deficits.

Why's that? Trump hasn't even come close.

Funny you didn't say anything about Obama's doubling of trillion dollar deficits.

Why's that? Trump hasn't even come close.
Actually I did often. Are you that dishonest you must make things up? And I bet you used to pretend to be tea party.

Of course I do. And I realize trump took Obamas big deficits and increased them.

That means nothing, as long as he also grows the economy to create the jobs that will bring in the revenue to balance out the deficits. Get it?

Right now he has us at perfect employment. That means big revenues. You won't know fucking real number until his term is over and it all balances out

Now go away asswipe, you get on my nerves

Forum List

Back